iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
There's nothing about loyalty involved here, I'm not suggesting he's taken Riona to get her to work for him!

Okay, I'll change the wording slightly then - you hurt me, so I'm going to hurt you. It's about payback, revenge, not taking something as collatoral. Yes, money is a big thing, but power is another, and it's also important for a thug like Vinny to have the power and not allow someone like Quinn to take that from him. Taking Riona (to either hurt her, or just show that he can hurt her, and by "her" I mean anyone close to Quinn, or even Quinn herself) is a power play to teach Quinn a lesson. I'd be very surprised if it was just about trying to get money out of Quinn.
i am pretty sure. the revenge, the lesson, the payback is the motivation, not the closure. i think the money as answer for kidnap is coming from thinking how solve the kidnap case. Vinny will give back Rio for what?
p.s. i didnt think you suggested he take Rio to work. i am suggesting Vinny dont want only the strippers back. he should want more. i am thinking what can be the more and what cant be the more.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
i am pretty sure. the revenge, the lesson, the payback is the motivation, not the closure. i think the money as answer for kidnap is coming from thinking how solve the kidnap case. Vinny will give back Rio for what?
p.s. i didnt think you suggested he take Rio to work. i am suggesting Vinny dont want only the strippers back. he should want more. i am thinking what can be the more and what cant be the more.

Quinn has been moving in on Vinny's "turf" by taking his customers off campus. Vinnie talked to buddy about part of that which is why he asked about Buddies loyalty to Quinn. Vinnie's more than likely planning to put Quinn out of business and take over the campus "turf". Rio would give him some bit of leverage or maybe to be made an example of as a warning. How things play out from that we'll see but the end goal for Vinnie is to take over Quinn's drug sales.

Reactions: mintymuz

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I would think "stop taking my business" (or whatever) would be the "payment" rather than a literal cash payment. I don't have experience in taking people hostage, but I would suggest that it's maybe one of two things you want in return for letting your hostage/s go - one is money, yes, but the other is an alternative type of payment - you want the other person to do something.

What does the other person (in this case Quinn) have that you want? What can they (Quinn) do that would lead to an outcome that is favourable to you? The answer here is that Quinn has take over some of Vinny's customers, meaning he has less power and less regular cash. Paying a ransom isn't going to do much for that, so it's more likely (IMO) that he would want something else. He wants Quinn to do something (or stop doing something).

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I think the idea is that cheating is cheating, that's the same, but the situation would be worse if you cheat on Sage after all that. You know that Sage was in a relationship where she was cheated on, and it really hurt her, but then you get in a relationship with Sage yourself and cheat on her. So it's not the cheating itself, but rather doing it knowing full well that she has been hurt like that before.

This scale does not exist, but let's say cheating is a 10 on the asshole scale, Chad is a 10 for cheating. You are a 10 for cheating, but you also have 2 extra on the made-up asshole scale for causing hurt by repeating a past pain that you are aware of. So you have 12 asshole points, which is more than the 10 asshole points Chad has.
Look at it this way.
1.Sage just got out of a relationship where Chad cheated on her and used her as a cover for his homosexuality.
2. Sage has never been in a relationship where the partner showed feelings for her/cared about her. She was looked at as an object because of her attractive look and social status
3. Sage has a very difficult time trusting and opening up to people.
And after all this, she will find out that the guy who finally showed real interest in her and cared about her, theat person she trusted and opened up, turned out to be a real scumbag and betrayed her. What will happen to her after this, will she be able to trust someone after this? I think no.
So no, it's not the same thing. This is worse. Even bigger evil.
but it doesnt mean, Sage isnt ready for relationship? she is damaged now. she need time for healing the wound. find honest and thrust in friends (well Quinn betray her too so it will be hard, but she dont know it) i think, the new bf dont want cheat on her for harm her. (what asshole join in a relationship just for cheating) he cheat on her for his own lust. i see, for Sage it is hurt more, because it is second time. so kind of kick to the wound. but i think, blaming the new bf for chad mistake what damaged Sage, isnt fair to the new guy (i speak not about exactly mc, i imagine a random faceless bf) yes, he would be an 10/10 asshole for cheating, but not 12/10. first he should break with her and sleep with other only after breaking. that would be correct to Sage.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
but it doesnt mean, Sage isnt ready for relationship? she is damaged now. she need time for healing the wound. find honest and thrust in friends (well Quinn betray her too so it will be hard, but she dont know it) i think, the new bf dont want cheat on her for harm her. (what asshole join in a relationship just for cheating) he cheat on her for his own lust. i see, for Sage it is hurt more, because it is second time. so kind of kick to the wound. but i think, blaming the new bf for chad mistake what damaged Sage, isnt fair to the new guy (i speak not about exactly mc, i imagine a random faceless bf) yes, he would be an 10/10 asshole for cheating, but not 12/10. first he should break with her and sleep with other only after breaking. that would be correct to Sage.
I'll be honest with you, I don't understand your argument at all - I don't know if English isn't your first language, or if you're in a rush or what, but that's a bit of word salad for me, sorry. I'm genuinely not trying to cause offence, I'm only explaining that it's more the wording here that I don't understand fully, as I can't put together what you're trying to get across!

For my part on the made-up asshole scale, there's no putting blame on Chad, or on Sage, or on a random faceless new BF. All I'm saying is you're a 10-point asshole if you cheat on Sage, but you're a 12-point asshole if you cheat on Sage after knowing that she has already been hurt by someone cheating on her. It's adding an extra level of assholery to what you are doing. In another example, cheating is 10 points, fucking your GF's mom (especially while she is still married) is 5 points, so you're a 15-point asshole if you cheat on Sage with Jade. It's all about how fucked up your behaviour is.

I'm pretty sure no one is suggesting MC would cheat on Sage with the specific intention of hurting her, but if you know from experience how much she will be hurt by it, and you still do it anyway, that makes you more of an asshole than you would be just for cheating.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I would think "stop taking my business" (or whatever) would be the "payment" rather than a literal cash payment. I don't have experience in taking people hostage, but I would suggest that it's maybe one of two things you want in return for letting your hostage/s go - one is money, yes, but the other is an alternative type of payment - you want the other person to do something.

What does the other person (in this case Quinn) have that you want? What can they (Quinn) do that would lead to an outcome that is favourable to you? The answer here is that Quinn has take over some of Vinny's customers, meaning he has less power and less regular cash. Paying a ransom isn't going to do much for that, so it's more likely (IMO) that he would want something else. He wants Quinn to do something (or stop doing something).
status quo was collage-Quinn and strippers-Vinny. Quinn showed her dominance and take the strippers. Vinny showed back his dominance and take Rio. now, if Vinny say, white peace, back to the status quo, draw, than he give up his position. now Vinny is in charge, he is winning. as you said, he teach lesson to Quinn. what will Quinn learn if she dont losing anything? she can try and try, there is no consequence, Vinny is harmless, just big mouth. so Quinn have to losing something, but what? the collage? Vinny dont have acces. Rio? she isnt loyal. money? the money wont try anything for sure. cut down Quinn profit? that is again money. make Quinn leaving the drug dealer stuff? that can be good as the money. make Quinn work to Vinny? that is money again. and i dont have more idea. the title is paradigma shift. so i would bet for the leaving the whole drug business or turn down Quinn horns and make her work under Vinny. but still, these thing mean more money to Vinny

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just don’t stick the dick in any unapproved hoes holes and you’re golden (y).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How? :oops:
How can you be so cynical, so selfish? :eek:
Quinn's restaurant should be profitable.:cautious:
sad-shock.gif
Besides, what about him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, you didn't think of him. :cautious:
What a disregard for a partner...

Please excuse me. I didn't notice the spoiler. :D
you-really-picked-the-right-life-reginald.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TREXrg and A360

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Quinn has been moving in on Vinny's "turf" by taking his customers off campus. Vinnie talked to buddy about part of that which is why he asked about Buddies loyalty to Quinn. Vinnie's more than likely planning to put Quinn out of business and take over the campus "turf". Rio would give him some bit of leverage or maybe to be made an example of as a warning. How things play out from that we'll see but the end goal for Vinnie is to take over Quinn's drug sales.
that is more money. when a king is kidnapped there can be ransom in land or in gold. each way is money, not?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You don't get what we're actually saying, don't you?
We say that the opportunity to cheat on Sage, which is opened by BaDIK gameplay since Season 3, is an absolute evil, which in the context of Sage’s situation looks worse than any other cheating.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'll be honest with you, I don't understand your argument at all - I don't know if English isn't your first language, or if you're in a rush or what, but that's a bit of word salad for me, sorry. I'm genuinely not trying to cause offence, I'm only explaining that it's more the wording here that I don't understand fully, as I can't put together what you're trying to get across!

For my part on the made-up asshole scale, there's no putting blame on Chad, or on Sage, or on a random faceless new BF. All I'm saying is you're a 10-point asshole if you cheat on Sage, but you're a 12-point asshole if you cheat on Sage after knowing that she has already been hurt by someone cheating on her. It's adding an extra level of assholery to what you are doing. In another example, cheating is 10 points, fucking your GF's mom (especially while she is still married) is 5 points, so you're a 15-point asshole if you cheat on Sage with Jade. It's all about how fucked up your behaviour is.

I'm pretty sure no one is suggesting MC would cheat on Sage with the specific intention of hurting her, but if you know from experience how much she will be hurt by it, and you still do it anyway, that makes you more of an asshole than you would be just for cheating.
my english is poor, sorry for it.

as i understand, you say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10 (or anybody else)
if i cheat on Sage, i am 12/10
i think it is not fair. so i say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, (second time), i am 12/10
my justice-felt (or sense of justice) feel this would be the fair moral blaming. while my justice-felt claim too, she is nice and dont deserve cheating at all.

btw cheating on her with her own mom is rough.
while i never was on Sage path, it was so strange, when mc say, whos hand is in my laps? Jade or Sage? what was he think? why the hell would take Sage her hand into his lap after he rejected her? sure she got excited because Tybalt

You don't get what we're actually saying, don't you?
We say that the opportunity to cheat on Sage, which is opened by BaDIK gameplay since Season 3, is an absolute evil, which in the context of Sage’s situation looks worse than any other cheating.
oh, but it is dpc game, sure it will be evil, i dont know yet. i speak about general morality to the other point of view. not explicitly Sage and mc, they are just examples.

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
my english is poor, sorry for it.

as i understand, you say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10 (or anybody else)
if i cheat on Sage, i am 12/10
i think it is not fair. so i say:
if i cheat on Jill, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, i am 10/10
if i cheat on Sage, (second time), i am 12/10
my justice-felt (or sense of justice) feel this would be the fair moral blaming. while my justice-felt claim too, she is nice and dont deserve cheating at all.

btw cheating on her with her own mom is rough.
while i never was on Sage path, it was so strange, when mc say, whos hand is in my laps? Jade or Sage? what was he think? why the hell would take Sage her hand into his lap after he rejected her? sure she got excited because Tybalt
No, I say if you cheat on Sage, on this imaginary scale I misguidedly created to make it easier to understand, you get 10 asshole points. If you know that someone (Chad) cheated on Sage previously, and know how much it hurt her, and then you still go ahead and cheat on her, that's knowingly doing something that will hurt her and that you could easily avoid, that's 2 asshole points. So that makes 12 points when added to the cheating points. The cheating is still 10 points, it's no worse than Chad cheating on Sage, or you cheating on Jill, it's just that you are more of an asshole here because there are other factors added to it.

As an alternative to rehashing this over and over though, please feel free to forget I ever tried to simplify it.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
No, I say if you cheat on Sage, on this imaginary scale I misguidedly created to make it easier to understand, you get 10 asshole points. If you know that someone (Chad) cheated on Sage previously, and know how much it hurt her, and then you still go ahead and cheat on her, that's knowingly doing something that will hurt her and that you could easily avoid, that's 2 asshole points. So that makes 12 points when added to the cheating points. The cheating is still 10 points, it's no worse than Chad cheating on Sage, or you cheating on Jill, it's just that you are more of an asshole here because there are other factors added to it.

As an alternative to rehashing this over and over though, please feel free to forget I ever tried to simplify it.
okay, i think too the move on will be the best.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes