mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
The most likely scenario is that Riona returns to herself at the br, very shaken and with a message for Quinn
Dumped, possibly after being beaten, in front of the HOT house from a moving van. Though if anyone other than Quinn witnesses it, that could easily lead to faculty and police involvement, and I suspect that's not the path that will be taken here (everything will likely be sorted out by the known student characters).

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That still doesn't take away from Riona appearing out of nowhere as if nothing happened, Quinn probably won't know what was done or said to Riona and perhaps the only way we'll know for now that Riona was kidnapped will be on Quinn's route.
We as in the players know by default and as the MC is the one telling the story he should end up knowing by default too. If he doesn't it's something of a blunder on DPC's part which is of course possible, but we shouldn't base our speculations on him having made a mistake.

And use the preview button when you crop quotes. It's confusing when you write your reply inside the quote like that.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
We as in the players know by default and as the MC is the one telling the story he should end up knowing by default too. If he doesn't it's something of a blunder on DPC's part which is of course possible, but we shouldn't base our speculations on him having made a mistake.

And use the preview button when you crop quotes. It's confusing when you write your reply inside the quote like that.
I mean, MC would know for sure, but you think it would be Universally at the same time for every path?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The only way Quinn stands a chance against Sage is if Sage doesn't fight back at all. And even then Quinn will probably exhaust herself before Sage goes down.
You can deceive yourself as much as you like. But in reality, it would be simpler. Quinn would have used something like an awl, or a razor blade. The face is the weakest point of any girl. Put a cutting object in front of a girl's face, and she will go limp like dough. Sage fights fair, that's her weakness.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You can deceive yourself as much as you like. But in reality, it would be simpler. Quinn would have used something like an awl, or a razor blade. The face is the weakest point of any girl. Put a cutting object in front of a girl's face, and she will go limp like dough. Sage fights fair, that's her weakness.
Why the hell would Quinn have an awl

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dumped, possibly after being beaten, in front of the HOT house from a moving van. Though if anyone other than Quinn witnesses it, that could easily lead to faculty and police involvement, and I suspect that's not the path that will be taken here (everything will likely be sorted out by the known student characters).
Having already seen Quinn beaten and bleeding is possible. Which would further brand Vinnie as the ultimate villain.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that... There are many women or men in the world who don't consider the fact that the attacker has a weapon in this situation... In fact, it gives him even more fighting spirit and the challenge is greater...

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Sage? Fair? Miss starts a swimming contest at "set" instead of "go" and gets Camila to gang up on MC at Dots? Please.

Bringing weapons just gets them shoved up your ass with Sage.

And you did admit that Quinn can't win fair and square. So since cheating wouldn't work either I'd say that's checkmate. Quinn loses. Again.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes