Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'd bet my house on Sage.
Sage would rip quinn in pieces even with broken arms and legs tied up by the sheer force of anger, headbutting quinn into oblivion

Quinn's betrayal on Sage is the only thing i dislike about Quinn and she would deserve the beating. Drugs, prostitution and so on are kinda whatever.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
In that case, it'd be funny if Quinn won :ROFLMAO: She couldn't win though, now without resorting to pussy behavior like Vinny pulling a gun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage is pretty quick. Quinn would probably hesitate, so good chance Sage could get the gun off her and beat her up even harder.

Reactions: Riaman

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Who said anything about money? Maybe she paid with something else?

And yeah, all the talk still going on about a ransom for Riona, where does that even come from? It's almost certainly not going to be about money, it's about teaching someone a lesson and/or getting payback. You take something from me, I take something from you.
i take something from you, but i dont need it (she wont be loyal to her own kidnapper without any stockholm syndroma), so you can pay me.
give back the strip girls only is not enough. that is only "justice" (from vinny pov) but vinny have to "work" to get back the strippers, so quinn have to pay for this "work".
i mean, the whole drug dealer stuff is about the money

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes