ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He has likely been shagging a few fair college student prostitutes, but that's merely a business transaction between consenting adults.
This is arguable, when it's seemingly an alternative between accepting Mr. Burke's advances and being kicked out of the college. At the very least it potentially blurs the line between "consent" and "blackmail".

Reactions: CircaAD

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is arguable, when it's seemingly an alternative between accepting Mr. Burke's advances and being kicked out of the college. At the very least it potentially blurs the line between "consent" and "blackmail".
We haven't seen any of this, either. Mona chose to leave, more likely a result of Quinn's treatment of her than the Burke situation directly. She should have had her fiscals in order to attend the college in the first place. Being only halfway through the first semester at the end of episode 8 means that she wasn't necessarily reliant on the tuition for the education.

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall even seeing him delete the tuition records unless my MC also leaks the Jade recording.

And it's not like Burke has blackmail material in any event, he is far too fond of his position at the school, he wouldn't risk outing himself like that. Esp. since Jade knows he's banged at least a few students.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We haven't seen any of this, either. Mona chose to leave, more likely a result of Quinn's treatment of her than the Burke situation directly. She should have had her fiscals in order to attend the college in the first place. Being only halfway through the first semester at the end of episode 8 means that she wasn't necessarily reliant on the tuition for the education.

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall even seeing him delete the tuition records unless my MC also leaks the Jade recording.

And it's not like Burke has blackmail material in any event, he is far too fond of his position at the school, he wouldn't risk outing himself like that. Esp. since Jade knows he's banged at least a few students.
that happens anyway, free tuition is in Burke's hands at least formally.

to me it continues to seem that Burke takes exaggerated risks to have the privilege of being turned down even paying by female students/prostitutes, and so I am led to believe that he has a more important role than the casual customer.

But being Tybalt's father he could also be 100% just a comic sidekick

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Whoa, partner. I am no fan of Burke, but we have been given exactly zero indication of any date-rapist style activities.

He has likely been shagging a few fair college student prostitutes, but that's merely a business transaction between consenting adults.

Except its not. Because of the power imbalance. If someone doesn't fuck him, he throws them out of college and revokes their scholarship. A choice where you don't REALLY have a choice (sometimes called a Hobson's choice) is no choice at all.

He's raping them.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say it is kinda annoying how Fuckface continues to simp for Josy (I'm in episode 3 or 4 right now) even though I haven't taken a single positive option in any scenes with her. I'd happily tell her to fuck off, or just cut contact, but the game didn't gave me that option. Is this going to continue for much longer?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Gotta say it is kinda annoying how Fuckface continues to simp for Josy (I'm in episode 3 or 4 right now) even though I haven't taken a single positive option in any scenes with her. I'd happily tell her to fuck off, or just cut contact, but the game didn't gave me that option. Is this going to continue for much longer?
It will be resolved at the end of ep4, it's one of the weakest part of the game, especialy if you have no interest in Maya or Josy.
No, saddly you don't get the option to tell them to fuck off, i have wished for that option too, albeit for Maya.
And no there are still no solo paths for them...

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes