Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
It will be resolved at the end of ep4, it's one of the weakest part of the game, especialy if you have no interest in Maya or Josy.
No, saddly you don't get the option to tell them to fuck off, i have wished for that option too, albeit for Maya.
And no there are still no solo paths for them...
Yeah, I'm not particularly interested in any of them. But at least I won't have to wait long.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It will be resolved at the end of ep4, it's one of the weakest part of the game, especialy if you have no interest in Maya or Josy.
No, saddly you don't get the option to tell them to fuck off, i have wished for that option too, albeit for Maya.
And no there are still no solo paths for them...
I mean I wouldn't tell Maya to "fuck off" per se. I'd still want MC to help her out as a friend ... while on a Josy solo path that is. Then again, it's not like you could've really avoided much scenes that way.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, I'm not particularly interested in any of them. But at least I won't have to wait long.
You'll still be friends and they'll still be part of the story. You'll still be trying to help maya with her tuition problem.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
We haven't seen any of this, either. Mona chose to leave, more likely a result of Quinn's treatment of her than the Burke situation directly. She should have had her fiscals in order to attend the college in the first place. Being only halfway through the first semester at the end of episode 8 means that she wasn't necessarily reliant on the tuition for the education.

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall even seeing him delete the tuition records unless my MC also leaks the Jade recording.
We don't know if Mona chose to leave or was presented with "My way or the highway. Either you sleep with me or i take your money and good luck trying to prove to anyone you had any." sort of "choice"; if that was the case, then complying with Burke's demands would be "consent" only by a very long stretch.

Burke deletes her records even if you don't sleep with Jade at all, these events are unrelated.

Reactions: CircaAD

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Feels like I'm either missing something about DIK system, or it is bugged for me. Right now I'm sticking with chick choices, taking almost all minor and all major one, but I haven't been able to take any chick specific dialogue options yet, they've all been grayed out for me.
On my other save, I've gone with DIK route, and the situation is much the same.

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
This is arguable, when it's seemingly an alternative between accepting Mr. Burke's advances and being kicked out of the college. At the very least it potentially blurs the line between "consent" and "blackmail".
But are they being asked to fuck Burke, or being asked (by Burke) to fuck the wealthy prep alumni who are paying their tuition fees (plus whatever else), as per the other story in Tybalt's newspaper? Burke's in over his head, trying to keep control of rising B&R overheads, an expensive son, his own vanity professorship etc. Can *he* afford to lose Mona?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Feels like I'm either missing something about DIK system, or it is bugged for me. Right now I'm sticking with chick choices, taking almost all minor and all major one, but I haven't been able to take any chick specific dialogue options yet, they've all been grayed out for me.
On my other save, I've gone with DIK route, and the situation is much the same.
What does the phone say you are when you check it?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But are they being asked to fuck Burke, or being asked (by Burke) to fuck the wealthy prep alumni who are paying their tuition fees (plus whatever else), as per the other story in Tybalt's newspaper?
I don't remember reading any newspaper article about college students fucking wealthy alumni. I do remember Burke admitting to his wife to having fucked multiple students himself.

Reactions: Ilhares

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
What does the phone say you are when you check it?
It showed that I had chick affinity, but my DIK status literally never moved from 0 no matter how many choices I made.
I think it's because I use Scrappy's mod, but it also allows me to manually change the status, so I guess it doesn't matter in the end.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It showed that I had chick affinity, but my DIK status literally never moved from 0 no matter how many choices I made.
I think it's because I use Scrappy's mod, but it also allows me to manually change the status, so I guess it doesn't matter in the end.
I think you may have accidentally locked your affinity on the mod, it's a tick box when you manually change affinity to make it permanent.

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
In the future, you should say whether or not you're using a mod.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes