felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I doubt it won't start in EP11, specially considering if we get the contract from Maya's dad, that should make Josy break up with her if you did the right choices.

Also Kpyna, just checked, you did got me with the fake Josy preview (https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-12868626)
the contract counts for nothing at 99% (for Maya, while for mc it will probably be a game over) , we still have to wait for Jill's lawyer. Sooner or later it happens but I would keep expectations low

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I just now had a rather embarrassingly obvious idea. How did it take me six months to think of it?

Getting the paper work is a deciding moment on Maya and Josy staying together. If you fail, they break up. You can help Maya stay at college and start the solo Maya path or Maya quits college and you start the solo Josy path.

Not sure how it affects the other paths, but I think I have enough to say that I called it, when the time comes.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Probably, both Josy & Maya's solo paths will begin in the EP11 or at least in the EP12. A lot of hints was given, a lot of circumstances (variables) was checked. So, if it's not the case, I doubt they will ever start at all, because making it even later makes little to no sense.
This is another of those things that everyone is so certain of that they're talking about them as fact. I've half a mind to do one of the bingo cards that were floating about yesterday and piss everyone off with my views - No solo Josy and/or Maya, no sex with Elena, Sally, or Bianca!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just now had a rather embarrassingly obvious idea. How did it take me six months to think of it?

Getting the paper work is a deciding moment on Maya and Josy staying together. If you fail, they break up. You can help Maya stay at college and start the solo Maya path or Maya quits college and you start the solo Josy path.

Not sure how it affects the other paths, but I think I have enough to say that I called it, when the time comes.
Good thing that in 6 months you have also done more.... :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If mc does something wrong, it is impossible for him to gain from it. If mc fails to retrieve the documents he will be the one to eventually pay the price with Maya and Josy, not Maya

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This is another of those things that everyone is so certain of that they're talking about them as fact. I've half a mind to do one of the bingo cards that were floating about yesterday and piss everyone off with my views - No solo Josy and/or Maya, no sex with Elena, Sally, or Bianca!
I'd agree with you on 3 of the 4 not happening in 11. No solo Josy/Maya paths and no sex with Sally or Bianca. (I think Elena is a yes).

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You mean as in not in episode 11 or not in the whole game?

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
the contract counts for nothing at 99% (for Maya, while for mc it will probably be a game over) , we still have to wait for Jill's lawyer. Sooner or later it happens but I would keep expectations low
You guys think her lawyer would be an old man who will look at MC and says it reminds him of another client (MC granpa) and that's gonna trigger him finding about the house and everything else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You guys think her lawyer would be an old man who will look at MC and says it reminds him of another client (MC granpa) and that's gonna trigger him finding about the house and everything else?
Hmmm...
Well, I think her lawyer would be an old man who will look at MC and says it reminds him of another fucking piece of shit (MC granpa) and that's gonna trigger Fuckface get the fuck out of this office and away from Jill. :WeSmart:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You mean as in not in episode 11 or not in the whole game?
Yes.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I meant not for the game as a whole, but if any of it was to happen, I would say not in Ep11 for sure. I'm happy to be wrong on some of it, but other parts of it I don't actually see any reason for, except for fan service.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Maybe it would've been better to have them literally side by side, like the Lana/Jill one so that the lighting would be consistent. Without the fading, of course.
View attachment 3790279

Or have Bella looking into the mirror, but the camera is angled to have them staring at each other, idk.
Upon getting the EP10 update, I first let these intro slides run. This one hit hard.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I meant not for the game as a whole, but if any of it was to happen, I would say not in Ep11 for sure. I'm happy to be wrong on some of it, but other parts of it I don't actually see any reason for, except for fan service.
It would be the ultimate joke of dpc.... "but it happens in the next chapter anyway." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Too good for him:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes