Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Do (unmodded) saves from 0.2 work in 0.3? Some people said they had trouble, but I'm not sure if it has to do with mods. Would be nice if some could confirm/deny that. Mega loads only at 200kb/s, have some time to kill. :whistle:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Anyone else getting an 'Out of memory' error at the end of the ep2 recap?
I'm using about 1/3 of my system memory and I've tried increasing the pagefile size but the error happens every time without fail :'(
Apparently unpacking the zip using winrar is ok but with 7z is not.
Live and learn I guess.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The download speed reminds me of the day you get paid. You know its gonna come eventually but it takes soooo fucking long.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You still do not get it, do you?
Unless you have a monster build PC and Ram to run 100+GB AAA games ... you will stutter and get stuck at the least, get huge errors and get booted out at the most.
Crunched versions are for better performance also!

Luckyeddie21

May 31, 2017
This is an amazing game, which is marred by the combat mini-game. What a frustrating and unnecessary thing to include. From some of the comments it seems like people were saying it was too easy before but after nearly an hour of attempts I haven't even gotten him to half health. :/

Reactions: dc258

Miguelone15

Oct 10, 2018
Do (unmodded) saves from 0.2 work in 0.3? Some people said they had trouble, but I'm not sure if it has to do with mods. Would be nice if some could confirm/deny that. Mega loads only at 200kb/s, have some time to kill. :whistle:
I have problems with my saves with mods... and error ocurred and my game crashed all time...

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Other people notice constant freezing, especialy when you transist to a new scene and just at rendom?
It's so bad that I have to close the game with the task manager, reopen, load auto save and with some luck reach the next choice before it freezes again.

chart995

Dec 10, 2018
For those of us waiting for the later release dates, I'm trying to finish all the scenes and I have one locked. Episode 2 between Sarah and Josy.

Any hints would be appreciated

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
put your first skill point to dexterity in brawler, if i understand right dexterity give you more time to react.

and now i'm about to try to avoid this place until i finished the game from the beginning, to not spoil anything. Have fun everyone :)

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes