Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Isn't Bella wearing a similar jacket in ep7? I have a feeling they are all part of a secret gentlewomen club, with handshake and all. :cautious:

EDIT: It was bugging me, Bella seems different, but Josy and Quinn have the same jacket 100% :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2189151
I can't imagine how Bella wears it, it's not her size. She can't even button up this jacket. :oops:

Reactions: SomboSteel

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Bert, Ron, Magnar?! I can't keep all the big-dicked beta club memorized, man, I have important shit to worry about, like turning Sally and KRJ into spinners.
Virtually everything I have seen where Nick is involved makes me feel that he really isn't all that interested in women in general.
That one, that his room is the only one (alongside Jamie's (?)) which the alpahs didn't ruin... He's acting very suspicious in lots of ways.

Reactions: Doowacko

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Sage in the same tier as Madame Rose lol. And Zoey at S. This couldn't get any worse.
Well,tastes differ. I was never known to be keen on red heads. Most of the time I find them rather ugly. Besides, DPC gave me extra reason to be careful with his gingers in his last game. Zoey looks way hotter to me, even if I'm not particular happy about these large tattoos. She isn't in S tier only because of her looks. I find her interesting and like the romantic thing she had going on with MC in highschool.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Josy and Maya will sex fight for it who every makes MC cum first gets it for the day or week or maybe the girl that cums first loses but thats not fair to Josy:love::love::love::devilish:
The solution is easy. See which one of them gets the noisier response when they share their walk of shame.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes