InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA you poor fool.

DPC has yet to bring his masterpiece of twists about Jill yet.

DPC may reveal Jill is a trans who has boy and girl parts. Or Tybalt will break in during some night time fun and break MC's cock by mistake because envy. If anyone notices, we get beat up an awful lot when Jill is around. DPC is warning us to stay away from her...
The twist is that jill is somehow a virgin and we live happily ever after :p

herp

Jun 29, 2017
Ran into this error after downloading crunched version

edit: should note this comes when trying to launch the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik/game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep1.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\Games\\Being A DIK_Episode2/game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep2.rpy', 1553710914, 133) is defined twice, at game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep2.rpy:2 and scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_ep2.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\lbk\DeviceDoctor.RAROpener_mkdtfchztkfbm!App\dik\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\Games\\Being A DIK_Episode2/game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep2.rpy', 1553710914, 133) is defined twice, at game/scripts/rewards/Episode1/rewards_renders_ep2.rpy:2 and scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_ep2.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Aug 16 16:36:34 2019

riexor

May 27, 2017
I've got a bad feeling DPC won't allow the MC many if any fighting wins against the jocks. Seems like a waste. Have the MC get bullied, learn to defend himself, kick-box like a pro and get jacked, win one fight at most but lose the rest even when he's trying to defend himself.

Sure....

View attachment 373297
Yeah, the whole brawl thing seems pointless. It not only goes way too fast (on 'normal') but just feels tacked on. If the character is going to lose a fight, just make him lose. We don't need a minigame. I felt that same way about the scaling the lattice thing from Milfy City, which was much easier, but still pointless.

Oh well, I like the game overall and DrPinkCake does a great job. Just an odd addition.

Reactions: mpror

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
old saves not working? Believe it has to do with the walkthrough mod (not using it on this version). Anyone got a fix? Would rather not replay from the start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 22, 2017
I didn't think I would have loved Jill off of one episode as much as I do now, really probably the only straight up single not damaged or insane girl on this game.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes