Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. look at things this way ... MC IS SOME MMA SPARRING WANNA BE FROM HIS DAD?
What did you think would hapPen TO KEEP THE PRESSURE ON SOMEONE WILLING TO CAGE FIGHT;)!?!

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I really can't understand it, I suffer from continuous crashes and I don't understand why, it doesn't happen to me with any other game in Renpy, Unity or Rpgm, it doesn't happen to me with steam games, does anyone have an idea what it can be? (I have the full version of the game and the crunched)

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I was worried originally when I heard the news about Maya, but in fact it seems like there's an open path for a threesome, so I'm down. It was a great update and I'm excited to continue on to see where the story goes.
? What open path for a threesome ? How do you know that ?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The writing doesnt get any better then this in a game or a book for that matter. You like or dislike every character for different reasons and to me the issue that presents itself on the end of chapter 3 is absolute perfectly set in motion.

You dont suspect a thing but when the bomb drops you kinda scream on the inside. Being A Dik is the title of the game but i am pretty sure after this i will let the MC fuck everyone and everything he can get his dick around.

Becoming a dick ^^

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes