varage

Jun 26, 2019
okay, simp. You do know that he's money not coming from the actual release of episode but , from the rest of the 12 month constantly, while he developing it , right ?:whistle:
Actually he sells it on steam too so he gets both a release paycheck and a monthly lol. I'm one of the ones that dont support monthly but do buy the game on steam haha.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Only this can make her cum

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Je...sus CHIRST

You know, I'm not really a 'if the girl has a healthy sexual appetite and history she's a ruined slut' type of guy....but damn. If she takes that thing she wouldn't even feel the bat between Fuckface's legs.

Ride on, Cowgirl Riona, ride on.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
This guy/girl knows what's up!!! Read one sentence per day. Episode 10 should be ready when you finish reading your first save file.
I was genuinely thinking about that. Man, I'll have like, a week really enjoying this, and then 9 fucking months of long, excruciating suffering waiting for the next episode. What the fuck even SG players have it easier than us, what is this world even coming to!

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Actually he sells it on steam too so he gets both a release paycheck and a monthly lol. I'm one of the ones that dont support monthly but do buy the game on steam haha.
I'll buy the game for an AAA price on Steam when DPC finishes it. I've been burned too many times by preorders, early access, kickstarter etc over the last decade to buy any game before it's done ever again. I follow the development of BADIK because it interests me, but I have doubts that DPC will finish the game. At his current rate, the game won't be complete until 2029-2030 as we still have 7 more episodes to go (that's 7 more years at current dev time). We are moving into Star Citizen levels of delays.

I do believe solo devs deserve support to help take their projects to completion, so those patreons that have only 50 to 100 backers, support them if you think they have the stuff to make a decent game. But DPC has fully financed BaDIK many MANY times over. It's fully backed, it doesn't need any more money. When he completes it, I'll buy it. Until then, I'll follow its development as it's quite the entertaining journey so far.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes