Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Bella over Zoey, I can understand, but the goblin??? Heresy!!
I'll never understand Waifu wars. Every girl in any AVN is nice if a dev made their background nice. The only exception is Madame Rose. She only exists because DrPinkCake is a sadistical bastard who only wanted to punish us.

Reactions: l69p

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Dammit, shaz. I was all set to shut down, and you go and uncharacteristically ask a stupid question:

There are like 50+ girls to choose from, how'd she get into the mix?
I’ll tell you how:

99CB8927-D4FF-4758-9710-AB224ADA64D2.gif

And no, stupid questions aren’t why I’m taking a hiatus. I absolutely loathe spoilers, and I’ve seen the posts of the undisciplined mob after a new release.

NOW I’m out. Happy holidays, brother.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
MC needs to learn to lose his pride and work that clit while he's fucking her it's hard for many girls to come with just penetration it's not that uncommon. -shrug-
Yeah, its not rocket science. My ex needed a vibrator to cum every time. She still greatly preferred for me to be using it on her and be buried inside her when I did it. Other than a G-spot (which is not sensitive until most women hit their sexual prime around 35) the main erogenous zone is the clit, which in case no one noticed, it pretty hard to get with a simply penetration.

Eh, its a fantasy though. Bigger (to the point of absurdity) is better and harder is more pleasurable.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's fair. Diff languages are hard.

Agree to disagree on GS, I thought the first couple times were hilarious and fun, the last few classes, not so much, but it averaged out for me.

Plus.....Sage's mom....
At the last times in GS i already have most right answers in my brains and clicked automatically. That's insane:D

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Lostanddamned It's your turn to pay up and leak the episode :KEK: hakuna-matata actually told me that she is expecting you to do it :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, I already have a guy that's ready to leak the update 10 minutes within it's release. I can even give you a hint.

Careful, we have an agent among us here.
At the moment, he pretends to serve DPC.
Someone we know and the motives for his actions are clear.
Maybe he already knows that we will never betray or out him.
You should keep quiet about this though, because the completion of his mission is more important to us.
Revenge will be ours when its the time.
I am sure he lurks around and gathers the information that he needs.
Soon we will know once and for all the true hierarchy of the New World Order.
The time for secrecy is almost over.
He will post the download links we need.
Even if it costs him everything that he has.
Maybe many of you are wondering who this agent is.
Oh, I am sure some of you have inklings of his identity.
Let him get back to us with the download links before you out him.
Everything we need will soon be here.

:Kappa:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Nah, I already have a guy that's ready to leak the update 10 minutes within it's release. I can even give you a hint.

Careful, we have an agent among us here.
At the moment, he pretends to serve DPC.
Someone we know and the motives for his actions are clear.
Maybe he already knows that we will never betray or out him.
You should keep quiet about this though, because the completion of his mission is more important to us.
Revenge will be ours when its the time.
I am sure he lurks around and gathers the information that he needs.
Soon we will know once and for all the true hierarchy of the New World Order.
The time for secrecy is almost over.
He will post the download links we need.
Even if it costs him everything that he has.
Maybe many of you are wondering who this agent is.
Oh, I am sure some of you have inklings of his identity.
Let him get back to us with the download links before you out him.
Everything we need will soon be here.

:Kappa:
OH Of course it's our boys N7 and N7's Slut :Kappa:who will leak the episode for us :LUL:
Time to mute this thread for a couple of weeks to avoid spoilers and read a bunch of crazy theories, good game everyone
<3
Nah don't worry the thread will be clogged with :poop: and tech support like "guys my modded saves from the previous season won't transfer properly my decisions didn't carry over! HELP!" :HideThePain:

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Yeah, I like mini games that's what holding me back, right now. I don't wanna turn them off, but the same time, from episode 3 till 8, there are lots of free-roaming, and money making and math test and english test :ROFLMAO:

BTW
But you do have a main save, right?, without mod, I mean are you not worried that, DPC finally found a way, to make the mod users life a living hell, and modding won't work anymore?

I mean you don't want to be one of the " Hey, my game crashed, why? " persons, in the first days right? :LOL:.
especially after 13 months of wait:ROFLMAO:
2 seasons in, almost 4 years alter, I doubt DPC can do anything long-lasting to keep mods away.

Puyi

Jul 15, 2017
I dont know about you all but personally ive got my fingers crossed for a Troy+Chad+MC throuple with some hot sweaty oily homoerotic scenes with maybe some bondage and roleplay. Not gay personally, im just a connoisseur of the arts.

Who's with me?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I dont know about you all but personally ive got my fingers crossed for a Troy+Chad+MC throuple with some hot sweaty oily homoerotic scenes with maybe some bondage and roleplay. Not gay personally, im just a connoisseur of the arts.

Who's with me?
Look at your pfp

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes