gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I've heard that this Episode will feature the first double penetration scene in the game :Kappa: but it all depends on your relationship with Chad and Troy. If you didn't defend Chad and beat up Troy then it won't be optional :HideThePain: resulting in Chad and Troy drilling the MC's ass at the same time! However if you defended Chad and didn't beat up Troy then you'll have the option of teaming up with Troy to pulverise Chad's ass at the same time :BootyTime:

This leak is officially approved and endorsed by dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
True.

I'm actually hoping the english and math don't make a return.

But combat was the tits!
Yea though i still havn't been able to beat the first jock fight without buying a skill point on hard mode lol. Tommy was like way harder then any of the joke fights also lol but we know the showdowns coming if we are getting training at the gym in this season.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Are we going to find out what Mc did this time after he blackout in dorm party. I remember what happened at pink rose.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I've heard that this Episode will feature the first double penetration scene in the game :Kappa: but it all depends on your relationship with Chad and Troy. If you didn't defend Chad and beat up Troy then it won't be optional :HideThePain: resulting in Chad and Troy drilling the MC's ass at the same time! However if you defended Chad and didn't beat up Troy then you'll have the option of teaming up with Troy to pulverise Chad's ass at the same time :BootyTime:

This leak is officially approved and endorsed by dalli_x
I'm just saying it i hate the camera man in you signature he's obviously inlove with that twerking girl and his filming is ruined for it.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yea though i still havn't been able to beat the first jock fight without buying a skill point on hard mode lol. Tommy was like way harder then any of the joke fights also lol but we know the showdowns coming if we are getting training at the gym in this season.
Sage was by far the hardest considering how much damage she did
eac747fa-47b8-47aa-a62e-35d6617736ea_text.gif
I'm just saying it i hate the camera man in you signature he's obviously inlove with that twerking girl and his filming is ruined for it.
giphy (1).gif
I'll have you know that's a form of hypnotism

Reactions: Lamset312

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I even liked the word game, but I understand that this is a problem for people who don't know English very well.
Most importantly, no more gender studies.
That's fair. Diff languages are hard.

Agree to disagree on GS, I thought the first couple times were hilarious and fun, the last few classes, not so much, but it averaged out for me.

Plus.....Sage's mom....

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes