anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Someone explain to me how is DPC working on his game = milking, please?
ThE gAmE I nEvEr PaId FoR tOoK a YeAr To UpDaTe BeCaUsE i DiDnT cArE aBoUt ThE iNtErLuDe.

Basically that.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looks like one of those terrible mobile game ads.

Speaking of game ads!

This comment is brought to you by RAID: Shadow Legends!
I'm sorry, but Adblock deleted the last line, I can't read it. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, it looks like Badik would really be a phone game and not just an amateur Android port.
Jill eyes are bigger then her nose, Josy looks super cute but looks 12, Bella looks great, but i'm going to have to get this out of my head :ROFLMAO:
You, sir, are a really sick man...

:LOL:
Thanks god it wasn't created by me, and the same as Darkwen i wan't to forget it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A few expectations from Episode 9. The countdown has begun in a matter of hours, I propose to share what we expect to see tomorrow.
View attachment 2237447
Psst, it needs one more row. The mid square can be "ep ends on a cliffhanger"

"Riona is cumming" should be "Riona doesn't cum", obv.
"Quinn talks about vegetables"
"MC has a snowflake moment"
"Pregnancy scare"
"A new minigame and it sucks"
"Nicole scene includes Madame to crush everyone's spirits"

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Unlike some of you monsters, I was devastated when I saw how devastated Jill was when she spied Bella and MC when you were pursuing both. From a curiosity standpoint, it’s killing me to find out what happens next. From an emotional standpoint, I almost fear finding out what happens next.
As a certain someone once said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Psst, it needs one more row. The mid square can be "ep ends on a cliffhanger"

"Riona is cumming" should be "Riona doesn't cum", obv.
"Quinn talks about vegetables"
"MC has a snowflake moment"
"Pregnancy scare"
"A new minigame and it sucks"
"Nicole scene includes Madame to crush everyone's spirits"
- Riona will eventually fail to withstand the MC's magic stick and fall.
- If he has even one more snowflake moment, then I will fall into a rage. Well, my Massive DIK, who fucked all the hot chicks, can't be such a sensitive snowflake. I think DPC should leave all the snowflake moments for CHICK players.
- I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is pregnant, because MC doesn't want to listen to his father's advice about condoms. And he should have. Dad doesn't give bad advice.
- Please, no more pancakes. This mini-game is just hell. :LOL:

Jan 16, 2022
Freeroams are some of my favorite parts of the game, especially when there are variations depending on whom you talk first/what you do first. I'd love the Halloween party to be a super-freeroam with different possible outcomes depending on the order you do stuff.

Given the house construction minigame, I expect the party planning to be superb, possibly allowing for multiple customization of decoration? Not sure how viable that would be with the renders, though.

EDIT - Also, maybe season 3 (episode 12) will end with the MC and characters going to Spring Break? That would be awesome

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes