vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so does anyone know when the ussuall realese time is? I mean in Germany it is Friday in like 7 hours XD
Is the game will be upload exact 12:00 am?
Because only 2 hours remaining.............and I am super excited
Being a DIK - Episode 9 (v0.9.0):

Huge DIK ($25+): Friday, December 16th

DIK ($10+): Monday, December 19th

Mini DIK ($5): Friday, December 30th (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)

No info on the exact time of release, so it's safe to say it will not be here for at least 18 hours....
(if released at 11.30 am, but that's perhaps very hopeful)
And then only if and when a Huge Dik Hero puts a link for download..... ;)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
A few final notes before “The Day”.

I like Maya. I like Josy. I also like Maya AND Josy. But if I’m truthful, this…

MJ1.jpg

Didn’t make me nearly as gushy as this…

CR1.jpg

Or especially this…

CR2.jpg

I'm all for Maya and Josy 1-on-1 scenes, but I definitely need more Cammy/Rio interactions in Ep. 9 or beyond.

Unlike some of you monsters, I was devastated when I saw how devastated Jill was when she spied Bella and MC when you were pursuing both. From a curiosity standpoint, it’s killing me to find out what happens next. From an emotional standpoint, I almost fear finding out what happens next. It could be just this…

Jill drawing dicks.gif

But it definitely won’t be this…

What really happened.png

Anyway, I'm signing off until I've played most of my routes in the new release, which means unless something drastic changes in my schedule, I'll see you all in a month.

So long, perverts.gif

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Is the game will be upload exact 12:00 am?
Which time zone? In some time zones it's already 16/12/2022. Like many others wrote before DPC never published his links at the some time of the day. Whatever. If you aren't a top tier (Huge DIK) of his patrons you have to wait. But I think that's only a question of minutes. At other games one have to wait for days or longer.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I can not wait to totally ignore Zoey. I am more interested in the relationship of Bella and Jill and if i get my threesome with them....
Why the hate for Zoey? I find her rather likeable and she's also good looking (stupid blue hair notwithstanding). It's not her fault DrMilkCake robbed us of content we really wanted to see.

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
Which time zone? In some time zones it's already 16/12/2022. Like many others wrote before DPC never published his links at the some time of the day. Whatever. If you aren't a top tier (Huge DIK) of his patrons you have to wait. But I think that's only a question of minutes. At other games one have to wait for days or longer.
Was told he's from Sweden and the time here is currently 17:54... so if it's supposed to be available at exactly 00:00 on the 16th, then it's 6 hours and 6 minutes left :)

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
  • If we try to estimate when it will be out, here the recent trend of release time.
  • Minus that EP7, the trend is clearly in late morning/early afternoon, at European Time.
  • converted to your local time.

Episode​
Release Time (CET UTC+1)​
EP9
Estimate: 11:00 to 14:00
minus EP7 Avg: 12:20 | Avg: 13:10
EPI​
11:55
EP8
10:26
EP7
16:34
EP6​
12:56
EP5​
13:55

Last edited:

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
Different how....I know if u make certain choices she offers her services for free & doesnt charge the MC....but other than this does the lewd scene change??
Also if you give Becky absinthe at the HOT party, then Sarah will talk about that at the dorm party. That's all I have noticed.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Someone explain to me how is DPC working on his game = milking, please?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Someone explain to me how is DPC working on his game = milking, please?
Lmfao, ignore these idiots. I bet none of the game here has as many renders as this game with branches, personality system, minigames, etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes