dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Unfortunately, I think so. I had only been with Josy & Maya and no one knows about them, yet I still have the reputation of the guy that gets around...another DPC blunder.
That's not a mistake. For example, when you do the wingman for Derek and address Peggy, Kylie sits next to it and Elena also tells the MC so he has to do it better. In the same room the MC can see Sarah up her skirt and she has no panties on. Likewise Kylie would notice when the MC disappears with Sage in her room. She also sees him go into Quinn's room to get the rum. Sally and Karen walk out before him. A little later the MC follows with the bottle of rum. Kylie sees all of this and this is just the HOTs party from EP7.

There are so many ways where the MC can be seen and Kylie, Becky, Peggy and Christie can misinterpret it. The 4 of them are also at the DIK party from EP4. There Mona can say so she would like to fuck the MC too. Becky might have heard that. If Riona wants to kiss the MC, Peggy, Christie and Kylie see that.

Even about Rooster, which everyone can read, a CHICK MC makes a response, which implies that for others and the MC can not escape this trap. The Rooster Cluck about HOT Movie night. Either the MC picks a few girls or the MC can't decide because he thinks all the girls are great. Tommy writes on it so the MC is the worst because he wants to fuck all the girls. No matter how the MC responds to this Rooster Cluck, he gets this reputation.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My kid's like, "Dad, can we go Christmas shopping this weekend!"
me: "No, I have to work... :sneaky:"

If you don't sleep with anyone, do you still find out you have a reputation as a manwhore at the dorm party?
Unfortunately, I think so. I had only been with Josy & Maya and no one knows about them, yet I still have the reputation of the guy that gets around...another DPC blunder.
Damnit, ywas hoping to avoid needing another replay.
Yes, but you have the opportunity to deny it, which you don't if you have slept around. Jamie also replies to Becky asking if you're single on rooster (after helping Jill with concert) that you've always got something going on.

I don't think DPC considered anyone doing a celibate run. However it should be noted that the DIKs have seen MC being dry humped by Sage, Josy coming out of his room early morning after sleeping over, possibly Bella coming out of his room after sleeping over even on a celibate run so the reputation could still come from that.
If you're talking about when Christie says:

Christie: "Ohhhh... Fuckface!"​
Christie: "You're the one who gets around!"​

Then there's the DIK response:

mc: "If I get around, it's because someone wants me around. Don't make it sound dirty."​
Christie: "I think...I'm gonna watch out for you."​
mc: "You've got nothing to worry about."​

or the not DIK response:

mc: "Gets around? I don't know who you've been talking to. But that's not true."​
Christie: "Given the sources, I choose to trust it."​
Christie: "I think...I'm gonna watch out for you."​
mc: "You've got nothing to worry about."​

It has nothing to do with whether you've been whoring it up or not.

Of course we could be naïve and suggest she means he does a lot of stuff, like getting into dramas with the jocks, trashing the preps party, dating multiple girls, but it definitely sounds like she means sleeping around. And given that he's one of the DIKs, hangs around with Sage, Jill, Bella, Maya & Josy a lot, girls talk, even if it's bullshit.

That's not a mistake. For example, when you do the wingman for Derek and address Peggy, Kylie sits next to it and Elena also tells the MC so he has to do it better. In the same room the MC can see Sarah up her skirt and she has no panties on. Likewise Kylie would notice when the MC disappears with Sage in her room. She also sees him go into Quinn's room to get the rum. Sally and Karen walk out before him. A little later the MC follows with the bottle of rum. Kylie sees all of this and this is just the HOTs party from EP7.

There are so many ways where the MC can be seen and Kylie, Becky, Peggy and Christie can misinterpret it. The 4 of them are also at the DIK party from EP4. There Mona can say so she would like to fuck the MC too. Becky might have heard that. If Riona wants to kiss the MC, Peggy, Christie and Kylie see that.

Even about Rooster, which everyone can read, a CHICK MC makes a response, which implies that for others and the MC can not escape this trap. The Rooster Cluck about HOT Movie night. Either the MC picks a few girls or the MC can't decide because he thinks all the girls are great. Tommy writes on it so the MC is the worst because he wants to fuck all the girls. No matter how the MC responds to this Rooster Cluck, he gets this reputation.
You have it in you to be very comprehensive at times. :p

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Whose path u exploring first, tomorrow !
Josy&Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage or others ?
m going with Jill .. her path so far was really well developed, i feel.

Someone make a poll if possible, just for fun !!
1-)Josy/Maya
2-)Sage
3-)Jill
4-)Bella
5-)Others

Reactions: sava75

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Also, about the Celibate run, or like AchedCroissant calls his' 'Saving myself for Zoey', how do you go about it? Since here I didn't have a choice to pick to be alone and MC just continues his relationship, do you have to be rude to everyone so they don't like you anymore and get forced into Others? :eek:
You can't be on Maya/Josy or Jill's paths if you want to pick Other (technically there's a small exception if Jill would reject your DIK ass, but otherwise wooing them forces you to pick one of the LIs). But to be a proper celibate run you need to avoid sex completely, so you'll automatically avoid those pitfalls.

As for how you get it, it's self-explanatory: don't have sex with any of the girls (save the unavoidable Zoey flashbacks). The only moderately difficult ones to avoid are Maya (can't say you'll help her in Episode 3) and Sage (can't fool around with her in Episode 2 or Episode 3); both of those choices will eventually lead to sex automatically down the line. The other sex scenes have rather obvious opt-in points (IMHO).

If you don't sleep with anyone, do you still find out you have a reputation as a manwhore at the dorm party?
Yes, even an MC who avoids every girl on campus still has the reputation for getting around. :(

We also learned from Interlude the reason Zoey left for San Diego in a hurry. Grandma's death. We got a deeper look into Zoey and the MC's relationship. We learn that Zoey is not really good at dealing with her feelings, so she took the people in her hometown, including the MC, for granted (home blindness).
None of that changed over the course of the Interlude, so we could have (and should have) learned all that simply by watching the MC interact with Zoey in the main game. The only reason an Interlude would be necessary is if we need to understand why Zoey acts differently than the MC remembers (since we would have had no memories of our own to compare to).

Sadly, Zoey ends the Interlude in nearly the same place she was when she left the MC, save that she a) has a GED and b) has no more money.

That's why Interlude was important, because we as players configure Zoey. Either she is DIK or NEUTRAL. The DIK Zoey will not accept and tolerate that the MC now has another girlfriend and she will torpedo the relationship from the MC. The NEUTRAL Zoey, on the other hand, will accept and tolerate it. This will lead to embarrassing situation for the MC because the LIs will probably befriend NEUTRAL Zoey and Zoey knows a lot about the MC.
I'll believe that when I see it.

[PREPS AND ALPHAS]
Watch 'em run amuck
Catch 'em as they fall
Never know your luck when there's a free-for-all
Here a little dip
There a little touch
Most of them are just casuals so they won't miss much!
Excellent work, but the above verses really should have gone to the Vixens! ;)

The most important thing I learn on this date is so Jill is not for the MC. Why? We learn so Jill has already ordered the food for herself and Tybalt. Jill says so herself.

But what kind of food did she order. When she leaves, Jill said to other guests that she recommends the fish because she heard so it should be excellent. Ergo, the waiter said to her so the fish is delicious and she ordered fish. Fish rings all the alarm bells for me.:eek:
No, we saw Jill's order: side salads to end the date as soon as possible. Tybalt naturally ignored the implication and insisted on placing a proper order, which probably included the fish. (Or Jill had been to the restaurant previously and liked the fish then.)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Why is the Alone branch called "HOTs"? Jade, Nicole, etc. aren't HOTs so far we know.
True, it also looks like all of the pink rose girls are included there as well.

Edit: Never mind. It looks like it's just a jumble. Bella, Jill and the nerds are there too.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Whose path u exploring first, tomorrow !
Josy&Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage or others ?
m going with Jill .. her path so far was really well developed, i feel.

Someone make a poll if possible, just for fun !!
well
1. Sage..
2. Bella.
3. Jade/Quinn.
4. Riona
5. Sally/Cathy. (if only already available)

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes