TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just to make sure i understand it, if i make the wrong choices they will ditch me and be together without me?
Because that what i want, i dont want any throuples with them or anything, i really tried to be just friendly with Maya, but MC still kisses her when i cant control it and the game just decides that we have some kind of love triangle when i want out of it as fast as possible.
You can 'just' stay friends no matter what. But if it's Josy you are after, on the MJ path, you get 3 sex scenes, I think, with just Josy and 1 make out scene. For a potential Solo Maja or Josy route, we don't know yet from which path those would spawn, so make a save for both I guess, friends and trouple.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
i dont know why people are complaing about the long dev time. theres a gaae thats taking WAY longer then being a dik. im not going to mention the game title here as it would probally get me banned from the thread. 2 days and ill have my jill time again......

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just to make sure i understand it, if i make the wrong choices they will ditch me and be together without me?
Because that what i want, i dont want any throuples with them or anything, i really tried to be just friendly with Maya, but MC still kisses her when i cant control it and the game just decides that we have some kind of love triangle when i want out of it as fast as possible.
You can 'just' stay friends no matter what. But if it's Josy you are after, on the MJ path, you get 3 sex scenes, I think, with just Josy and 1 make out scene. For a potential Solo Maja or Josy route, we don't know yet from which path those would spawn, so make a save for both I guess, friends and trouple.
There is a pivotal moment where the two girls and the mc discuss whether they want to try for a throuple, or just be friends. If the girls want to be a throuple, you can choose not to, but if the girls don't want to be a throuple, then you don't have a choice, it's over.

After that, when Derek asks if you're happy with it ending between them, you can choose that you still have feelings for one or the other (or neither). That may or may not be significant, we don't know yet.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
There is a pivotal moment where the two girls and the mc discuss whether they want to try for a throuple, or just be friends. If the girls want to be a throuple, you can choose not to, but if the girls don't want to be a throuple, then you don't have a choice, it's over.

After that, when Derek asks if you're happy with it ending between them, you can choose that you still have feelings for one or the other (or neither). That may or may not be significant, we don't know yet.
Nice, that what i wanted to hear, i was into Josy at the start of the game, didnt liked Maya that much, now since it turned out they are girlfriends i just want them to leave me alone and for them to be together so i can go for Bella or something.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
For example with Sarah, if you choose her every time: HOTs movie night, hot tub at Preps party, hanging out Quinn, etc. She actually has a different scene with the MC in ep 8 during the dorm party.
I haven't seen a variation to Sarah's scene in episode 8 so I probably missed a choice on my Quinn playthrough. I'm with you though I like the little details.
Rooster is mostly benign. You can get a few RPs with the girls depending on your responses (not from clicking likes though), and there's that Tybalt response you get from liking some of his clucks, but the most important Rooster interaction is when you tell Lily you'll get her some Tequila.

When Lily is bored at the prep party, she clucks that she'd like some tequila. If the mc clucks saying he'll sort her out, it unlocks the tequila mission, ultimately ending in a blowjob from Lily.

But liking others' clucks means nothing except for the couple of Tybalt responses.

It'd be funny if M&J started hassling the mc for liking sexy posts from the other girls. They already got worked up over that Pink Rose photo cluck.
I didn't expect anything on Rooster to have consequence but I made replies just in case, like you mentioned the Lilly event. I do enjoy the dialogue on the posts though and for the little effort of liking posts to troll Tybalt I'm in. I wouldn't mind seeing some variant content based off clucks

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
We are less than 24 hours away from the release. Man I really hope some of the LIs have anal scenes. I mean we are past halfway of the game and it is due to happen. 1 thing i dislike about most of VNs is that they wait to put these type of scene when they reach the end... Hope it won't be the case there because that would be very underwhelming

Alikadam443

Nov 30, 2021
We are less than 24 hours away from the release. Man I really hope some of the LIs have anal scenes. I mean we are past halfway of the game and it is due to happen. 1 thing i dislike about most of VNs is that they wait to put these type of scene when they reach the end... Hope it won't be the case there because that would be very underwhelming
what do you 24 less away from the release is it happining

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I see the Mod, you got caught in 4k :LOL:
anyway, Yeah, I want this too , I wanna see where this lead,. I think it's a mistake is that you cant Revenge fuck Bella after this :LOL: :LOL: :devilish:
you_got_me_breaking_bad-4035447209.gif
I want the minigames because I am weirdo that likes Mansion Restoration + for future minigames, but don't want to deal with the other minigames, Sancho is godsent in that regard. I don't screw with anything else, hell I didn't even need help finding the damn magazines and its been a year since last I played :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 2236789
I want the minigames because I am weirdo that likes Mansion Restoration + for future minigames, but don't want to deal with the other minigames, Sancho is godsent in that regard. I don't screw with anything else, hell I didn't even need help finding the damn magazines and its been a year since last I played :HideThePain:
Yeah, I like mini games that's what holding me back, right now. I don't wanna turn them off, but the same time, from episode 3 till 8, there are lots of free-roaming, and money making and math test and english test :ROFLMAO:

BTW
But you do have a main save, right?, without mod, I mean are you not worried that, DPC finally found a way, to make the mod users life a living hell, and modding won't work anymore?

I mean you don't want to be one of the " Hey, my game crashed, why? " persons, in the first days right? :LOL:.
especially after 13 months of wait:ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
But you do have a main save, right?, without mod, I mean are you not worried that, DPC finally found a way, to make the mod users life a living hell, and modding won't work anymore?

I mean you don't want to be one of the " Hey, my game crashed, why? " persons, in the first days right? :LOL:.
especially after 13 months of wait:ROFLMAO:
Since I'm not changing any variables, at least none that are conflicting I think its impossible to tell that it has been modded, will see :eek:.
Oh damn.. I tot usually theres a delay to at least let DPC cash in first..
Some people are out to hurt his business, I guess :cautious: :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Never tried a faithful run before, so I got Maya, Josy, Maya & Josy at the end. So even though it was min-maxing Josy points I guess solo Maya is still in the cards in the future? :unsure:

Now I think I will try to get DIK affinity while on their path to have a save, just in case, shoutout to Chip for pointing that out.

Edit: Oh, and you get no choice at all, the MC auto picks to continue with the throuple, makes sense anyway, but found it interesting either way.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Never tried a faithful run before, so I got Maya, Josy, Maya & Josy at the end. So even though it was min-maxing Josy points I guess solo Maya is still in the cards in the future? :unsure:

Now I think I will try to get DIK affinity while on their path to have a save, just in case, shoutout to Chip for pointing that out.

Edit: Oh, and you get no choice at all, the MC auto picks to continue with the throuple, makes sense anyway, but found it interesting either way.
Yeah, I see you edited your comment, I was about to sa,y that it's probably the mod messing things up, because, you can't pick Josy or Maya separately. (y)

I still think the solo path with them will blooming out from the throuple.
MC even pointing out, that he technically still dating more then one girl at the same time.
I think the best way probably gonna be , who we spend more time with, and that will determine an endgame, or more if one of them, want to get out from it before the endgame. :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, I see you edited your comment, I was about to sa,y that it's probably the mod messing things up, because, you can't pick Josy or Maya separately. (y)

I still think the solo path with them will blooming out from the throuple.
MC even pointing out, that he technically still dating more then one girl at the same time.
I think the best way probably gonna be , who we spend more time with, and that will determine an endgame, or more if one of them, want to get out from it before the endgame. :unsure:
I was talking about the images of girls you see before your choice, you don't get them separately without mod? Only the throuple one? I am confusion now. :oops:

Yeah, but the 'feelings for' variable is only when you don't chose them, so maybe you can get with them both ways, kinda like the Sage situation, one route will just have more content along the way with your pick.

Also, about the Celibate run, or like AchedCroissant calls his' 'Saving myself for Zoey', how do you go about it? Since here I didn't have a choice to pick to be alone and MC just continues his relationship, do you have to be rude to everyone so they don't like you anymore and get forced into Others? :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes