Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
okay, simp. You do know that he's money not coming from the actual release of episode but , from the rest of the 12 month constantly, while he developing it , right ?:whistle:
A simp ??!! No this guy is just a honest robber who steal DPC's work but has the decency to let him get some money first.
So it's funny to see people being proud to steal games and mocking those who just maybe have the intention to spend a dollar on that game one day in a galaxy far away!:ROFLMAO:
It's ok to come here to download some games and test them but if you really like them just be a Patreon for a few bucks, it will not kill you. It's how the Patreon system work, it's not a shop, it has to be free and the devs count on the fact that there are still hohest people who sponsor them.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Also, about the Celibate run, or like AchedCroissant calls his' 'Saving myself for Zoey', how do you go about it? Since here I didn't have a choice to pick to be alone and MC just continues his relationship, do you have to be rude to everyone so they don't like you anymore and get forced into Others? :eek:
:unsure:
Personally, I did it this way.
I have a Sage/others path, that is Identical. I chose to be just friend with Josy/Maya, Jill's path automatically shut down because I have Dik affinity in ep 7 when I visit her. and I don't care about Bellla at all.
so in the end I left with 2 choice, I made a save for both.
BeingADIK 2022-12-15 11-32-52-77.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-15 11-33-23-10.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-15 11-33-13-27.jpg

and I have Jacob's paintings , to help me to know what path am I on:LOL:
BeingADIK 2022-12-15 11-33-30-97.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-15 11-37-30-62.jpg
I will used the Others path, for Zoey.
of course, may be Zooey gonna be an universal, and in every path we might actually can Cheat with her on our curent love intrest:devilish::ROFLMAO:

but anyway, this is the Best Path :love:
BeingADIK 2022-12-15 11-37-47-52.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If you don't sleep with anyone, do you still find out you have a reputation as a manwhore at the dorm party?
Yes, but you have the opportunity to deny it, which you don't if you have slept around. Jamie also replies to Becky asking if you're single on rooster (after helping Jill with concert) that you've always got something going on.

I don't think DPC considered anyone doing a celibate run. However it should be noted that the DIKs have seen MC being dry humped by Sage, Josy coming out of his room early morning after sleeping over, possibly Bella coming out of his room after sleeping over even on a celibate run so the reputation could still come from that.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I always try to do those little things in each playthrough. DPC likes to drop little changes here and there that sometimes make the game feel more immersive.
For example with Sarah, if you choose her every time: HOTs movie night, hot tub at Preps party, hanging out Quinn, etc. She actually has a different scene with the MC in ep 8 during the dorm party.
Though, there's the whole argument about those being a mere distraction, an illusion of choice over actually having your major choices matter in the story (DIK/Chick affinity, ep 8 ending, Sage rebound guy thing, ep 8 in its entirety, etc.) but I don't want to restart that. I just want to take a second to appreciate those small variations.
Different how....I know if u make certain choices she offers her services for free & doesnt charge the MC....but other than this does the lewd scene change??

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Unfortunately, I think so. I had only been with Josy & Maya and no one knows about them, yet I still have the reputation of the guy that gets around...another DPC blunder.
Not really it just a rumour, even if you don't fuck anyone. Many people have already seen Mc dick.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
While it pains me to take his side , I still think there's a strong case to be made that the Interlude was indeed pointless.

What did we really learn from it? We already knew the basics of Zoey: she was the MC's first girlfriend but moved to San Diego to become a surfer; when the MC decided to stay behind and graduate she moved on and found a new boyfriend. The only clearly salient things we learned during the Interlude was that her relationship with the MC seemed to be a lot shallower for her than for him, and that she didn't actually get a new boyfriend out west (though she did indeed move on from the MC). I guess we we also learned she only moved back home because she ran out of money, but I don't think that's something we were supposed to notice. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying this makes Zoey a bad character, and it's technically possible some of the other details in the Interlude will become relevant in a way that couldn't have been more easily conveyed in a flashback, but from my point of view the Interlude was a waste of ~2.5 months of development time. Worse, it also interrupted the story at a time when we really needed some progress. Episode 9 is facing Phantom Menace levels of expectations in no small part because DPC went all in on hyping up Zoey and the Vixens instead of the story we'd been playing. Hopefully he'll pull it off and the wait will be worth it, but it was still an insanely risky gamble.

But hey, at least this is the last chance for cheap shots at the Interlude from me. After tomorrow it will all be about Episode 9 and beyond. I realize ya'll are probably sick of my objections, but I figure I might as well vent my spleen one last time so you can point to this post and laugh if it turns out Episode 9 does make good use of Zoey's vacation and I start going soft on the Interlude. ;)
We also learned from Interlude the reason Zoey left for San Diego in a hurry. Grandma's death. We got a deeper look into Zoey and the MC's relationship. We learn that Zoey is not really good at dealing with her feelings, so she took the people in her hometown, including the MC, for granted (home blindness).

That's why Interlude was important, because we as players configure Zoey. Either she is DIK or NEUTRAL. The DIK Zoey will not accept and tolerate that the MC now has another girlfriend and she will torpedo the relationship from the MC. The NEUTRAL Zoey, on the other hand, will accept and tolerate it. This will lead to embarrassing situation for the MC because the LIs will probably befriend NEUTRAL Zoey and Zoey knows a lot about the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC itself has written as a reason for Interlude to create a context for later EPs. However, if you just look on the surface, the context doesn't show up until EP9.

There are some indications that Rooster content might become more significant in the future. Tommy will potentially call the MC out for trolling the jocks on Rooster:
View attachment 2236438 View attachment 2236439 View attachment 2236440 View attachment 2236441
Similarly, Jacob will chide Jaime for posting about the pregnancy scare on Rooster. You already mentioned M&J objecting to the Pink Rose girls hanging on the MC. And if we're bending over backwards looking for plot points in the Interlude, it does show the dangers of posting sensational material to your social media feeds.

Perhaps I'm pulling a Dalli, but it seems like DPC may be setting the stage for potential consequences to our social media going forward. Probably not major consequences, but at least something.

Man I'm ready for the new episode!
Nice that you pull a Dalli.:ROFLMAO:

But I agree with you completely. Rooster is dangerous. Again in Interlude we learn why the MC is the best for Zoey. Because he's not around Rooster much, and he's not looking for validation over Rooster.

Why is this important to know? Rooster is a public social media platform. Everyone can read Rooster. The MC is watched by the girls because everyone wants a slice of MC.

For example, with Dawe, there are more. When the MC gives an answer to make Dawe scratch his sack when two guys arm wrestle, it has a deeper meaning. Crabs. Jacob says in EP3 to the MC to stop saying crabs so the DIKs have crabs. With the Rooster response, the MC covertly makes the Alphas aware of this without telling the DIKs.

The Rooster answers refer to the branches of EP4. In EP6 there is a Rooster Cluck of Maya, in which it concerns the Movieabend with her. Who is at this movie night? Camila and Mona. What can the MC do with Camila and Mona in the restroom? Girls talk people. But the answers from the MC are important in terms of whether the MC attended the movie night at the HOTs. The MC can answer that they should invite Sage with them. Hello.

The Rooster Clucks regarding the nursing home and the concert are also interesting. The MC is the best because he is not looking for confirmation. I only choose the answers and likes where the MC can say thank you without standing out. I mean Leon wants to learn to play guitar because he wants to take off women's panties. What's the point of that? That can be only negatively understood by the girls, if the MC gives a Like on it.

There are a lot of examples like that.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It is very hard for me to believe that only 1 day is left before the release of a new episode of my beloved VN. After such a long wait, after this complete madness of 2022, we finally got to the release. At least a small spark of light and positive this year.
I wish everyone a pleasant and fun passing game and will most likely appear in the thread again in 2023 - when I play a few saves. Have a good Halloween in Christmas, DIKs and maggots!

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Whose path u exploring first, tomorrow !
Josy&Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage or others ?
m going with Jill .. her path so far was really well developed, i feel.

Someone make a poll if possible, just for fun !!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes