Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can i delete previous BAD 0.8 (18.5 gb) and Interlude?
I mean i will download new version so i only need save files right?
That depends. If you never plan on playing the first half of the game again then it shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep your saves safe.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, based on past releases, what is the expected time gap between the release and it ending up here?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So, based on past releases, what is the expected time gap between the release and it ending up here?
Same as the last time this question was asked (I've answered it at least three times this week, and I'm sure others have answered it as often) - nearly immediately. Please try to use the search function.

DPC is much less hands off of this forum than some would like to believe - he releases some levels of Patreon content here (albeit through intermediaries), including game updates.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
When I look at the proportions of Jill's body, especially in the shots where she is with Josy. I have the impression that a male model was used for Jill. She's just huge, and she has broad shoulders. If I didn't know that the game is quite "vanilla", I would have thought that Jill is a girl with a "surprise".:LOL:
I was talking about how her face is fucked up sometimes but now that you mention it ...
Though I'm gonna be honest. I don't really pay enough attention to Jill to have any major gripes other than her face looking weird sometimes. I had basically skipped her route entirely until ep 8.
Still, I feel like Bella has similar problems too. Sometimes it goes from slightly unrealistic to fun house mirrors.
A little fly in the ointment. 2,000 out of 5,000 renders will be dedicated to freeroams, that is, 3,000 renders will be dedicated directly to the plot, taking into account branching.
It will be what I was afraid of. The whole episode is essentially one big freeroam.
Dude ... why? We only have 2 days left, I was already having enough trouble going from excited to indifferent multiple times since the release date announcement. I was finally starting to turn around the corner lol:LOL::cry:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All of the games on this site are unimportant and just fucking games? What great life lesson do you have for me next? Santa Claus isn't real? All I can respond with from your first paragraph is no shit Sherlock.

So the interlude isn't trivial to it's central characters existence? One would certainly hope not. Nothing in the interlude couldn't have been communicated with 15 to 20 renders in this upcoming episode. Which to my mind renders 90% to 95% of the interlude trivial to the rest of the game. The fact the rest of the game is full of trivialities is not the point I was making.

I agree that the game itself is full of trivialities but unlike the interlude they are mostly fun and interesting. Anyway in a few days no one will care about the interludes bloat.
Dude... You come in here with a one post, smart ass remark about the Interlude with no context, then you get all aggressive, asking me why I'm here if I think BaDIK is also trivial. Then you get all sarcastic and shit when admitting BaDIK and all other games here are trivial (except Doki Doki Literature Club it seems, sorry The Dick, I didn't know).

The point you were making, is that you think the Interlude is trivial. That was your entire point. I know you weren't talking about the trivialities of BaDIK, but that's why I put your comment into context. To show that your point sucked.

The Interlude isn't as good as the rest of BaDIK, and it wasn't something everyone wanted instead of bringing episode 9 to us sooner, all that has been discussed to death. But it was more than passable on its own merits and it's achieved its main goal: People have been talking about Zoey for fucking months now. When she meets up with the mc, it's gonna mean something.

And stop spreading lies about Santa, he'll be here in like 10 days!

If you're in Australia, it would be the ɥʇㄥƖ.

Right, shazba?

:KEK:
What are you trying to say? No I mean it, what are you saying, all I can see is the "17th", everything else looks like hieroglyphics. :unsure:

Maybe I will do 3 runs in one day I want to see as much as I can
Maybe you should pace yourself, I have it on good authority it's gonna be a little while before the next release. :unsure:

Dec 9, 2022
Imagine that dude discussing the futility of playing games on the very day before episode release. If there is ever such a thing as spam among 5000 replies, that would be it o_O

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Dude... You come in here with a one post, smart ass remark about the Interlude with no context, then you get all aggressive, asking me why I'm here if I think BaDIK is also trivial. Then you get all sarcastic and shit when admitting BaDIK and all other games here are trivial (except Doki Doki Literature Club it seems, sorry The Dick, I didn't know).

The point you were making, is that you think the Interlude is trivial. That was your entire point. I know you weren't talking about the trivialities of BaDIK, but that's why I put your comment into context. To show that your point sucked.

The Interlude isn't as good as the rest of BaDIK, and it wasn't something everyone wanted instead of bringing episode 9 to us sooner, all that has been discussed to death. But it was more than passable on its own merits and it's achieved its main goal: People have been talking about Zoey for fucking months now. When she meets up with the mc, it's gonna mean something.

And stop spreading lies about Santa, he'll be here in like 10 days!

What are you trying to say? No I mean it, what are you saying, all I can see is the "17th", everything else looks like hieroglyphics. :unsure:

Maybe you should pace yourself, I have it on good authority it's gonna be a little while before the next release. :unsure:
Yea I've gotten pretty tired of the Interlude/Zoey arguments. Shit, I'll be playing the episode in less than 2 days. As long as there's no more of them, why should I care? It was already a moot point (from my perspective) and it's even more irrelevant since we're finally getting an update now. (Although, he's right on one thing. Santa's not real. You've got to face the facts, buddy. There is no Easter Bunny either.)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I've never bothered liking any clucks, interesting
I always try to do those little things in each playthrough. DPC likes to drop little changes here and there that sometimes make the game feel more immersive.
For example with Sarah, if you choose her every time: HOTs movie night, hot tub at Preps party, hanging out Quinn, etc. She actually has a different scene with the MC in ep 8 during the dorm party.
Though, there's the whole argument about those being a mere distraction, an illusion of choice over actually having your major choices matter in the story (DIK/Chick affinity, ep 8 ending, Sage rebound guy thing, ep 8 in its entirety, etc.) but I don't want to restart that. I just want to take a second to appreciate those small variations.

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes