homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Milking the game would be releasing 30+ updates a year with 20 minutes of content each while charging the same amount of money. DPC spends months working on updates with several branches, thousands of renders, hundreds of animations and hours of content.

Someone explain to me how is DPC working on his game = milking, please?
Because people love to bitch on this forum to no end, and if they don't have anything to legitimately complain about, they just make shit up

Reactions: VOYEUR and Doowacko

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
- Riona will eventually fail to withstand the MC's magic stick and fall.
- If he has even one more snowflake moment, then I will fall into a rage. Well, my Massive DIK, who fucked all the hot chicks, can't be such a sensitive snowflake. I think DPC should leave all the snowflake moments for CHICK players.
- I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is pregnant, because MC doesn't want to listen to his father's advice about condoms. And he should have. Dad doesn't give bad advice.
- Please, no more pancakes. This mini-game is just hell. :LOL:
- Bingo requires a five by five box, otherwise you can only play horizontally.
- Yeah, Riona will probably not be able to hold out against that nuclear powered turbocock between Fuckface's legs
- Dad gives terrible advice. Bring on the baby bellies. Time to start begetting my way through that inheritance
- You can turn minigames off, you know? Especially since this is a new game itself, you will probably be given the option to opt out.

Reactions: Ilhares

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
- Bingo requires a five by five box, otherwise you can only play horizontally.
- Yeah, Riona will probably not be able to hold out against that nuclear powered turbocock between Fuckface's legs
- Dad gives terrible advice. Bring on the baby bellies. Time to start begetting my way through that inheritance
- You can turn minigames off, you know? Especially since this is a new game itself, you will probably be given the option to opt out.
To be honest, I like most of mini-games, they add a special charm to the game, they add variety to the gameplay, but a couple of them are just a pain in the ass.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So around what time will the game be released?
Odds are lunchtime tomorrow. I.e. 10+ hours. DPC doesn't do midnight launches, normally.

Here's hoping we get a pleasant surprise with a midnight release after the long development cycle, but I'm not holding out for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes