allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I even liked the word game, but I understand that this is a problem for people who don't know English very well.
Most importantly, no more gender studies.
That was actually the one mini-game I didn't like. Too much clicking.
Oh wait, no. I also didn't like the painting one where you had to fill in the empty spaces. Would glitch out if you went too fast but because of that fucking invisible timer you have no idea how much time you have left.

Reactions: Dr Huge Vee

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Been a long while since I've been on here but honestly waiting for an imminent BaD new episode release makes time feel like it doesn't even exist. I guess I'll check back a bit later then, hoping the new episode gets released within another 1-2 hours!

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
It's pretty crazy how popular this game is. DPC takes 9 months to develop it but as soon as it's close to release day, the thread pops off more than any other games' threads on their own release days.
BaDIK isn't just popular, it's also in a league of its own in terms of polish and it has a massive advantage to happen at a time when its more or less the only one. Roughly around the time of its release we had stuff like milfy city, summertime saga was at its peak, DMD, we were just coming off the golden age of big brother and dreams of desire etc., right now - it's just this game. Oh sure, there's amazing stuff around right now, no doubt about it, but there's no game that seriously stands above all the rest as much as this does.

Plus you really can't fault the consistency - even with updates that feel like they're milking it and aren't that great, you'll still rarely feel, you know, cheated. Some updates bored me, but I don't think i've ever been straight up disappointed at the game. That really helps retain the audience, since I can guess most of us here play like actual hundreds of games, we'll go through this one at least once - and if it doesn't LOSE any of us, it's obvious it'll have literally the entire site as its audience.

And finally, BADIK still is one of the only games currently going on that gives off a lighthearted vibe. Most devs still haven't figured out the dark, fetish-y, incest-y stuff is nice and all, but people like comedies, coming of age things, just lighter things. It can't all be corruption, almost-rape and drama. I struggle to name any games except this one that hit that sweet spot properly - I guess maybe except a man for all.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
BaDIK isn't just popular, it's also in a league of its own in terms of polish and it has a massive advantage to happen at a time when its more or less the only one. Roughly around the time of its release we had stuff like milfy city, summertime saga was at its peak, DMD, we were just coming off the golden age of big brother and dreams of desire etc., right now - it's just this game. Oh sure, there's amazing stuff around right now, no doubt about it, but there's no game that seriously stands above all the rest as much as this does.

Plus you really can't fault the consistency - even with updates that feel like they're milking it and aren't that great, you'll still rarely feel, you know, cheated. Some updates bored me, but I don't think i've ever been straight up disappointed at the game. That really helps retain the audience, since I can guess most of us here play like actual hundreds of games, we'll go through this one at least once - and if it doesn't LOSE any of us, it's obvious it'll have literally the entire site as its audience.

And finally, BADIK still is one of the only games currently going on that gives off a lighthearted vibe. Most devs still haven't figured out the dark, fetish-y, incest-y stuff is nice and all, but people like comedies, coming of age things, just lighter things. It can't all be corruption, almost-rape and drama. I struggle to name any games except this one that hit that sweet spot properly - I guess maybe except a man for all.
Why do you disagree with him? Can you name any other games which are above BAD content wise?
People will subjectively prefer one game to another and it clouds their ability to rate games objectively. Look at all the 1-star ratings people give this game because they find the college scene boring, or there's only vanilla sex etc.

Objectively BaDIK is likely to be the most professional game here. The quality and quantity combined destroys all the competition, but that doesn't mean it's the best game to suit all people's tastes.

If the developer can finish this game in the same tone that it's been going so far, it will be a fantastic accomplishment, let's just hope the wheels don't fall off before then (he kinda did arguably fuck up his last game)...

Also, if you start directly discussing other games in this thread, your post will be deleted. That's just how it is.

On a side note, currently he has 13,573 patrons. Interested to see how high it spikes over the next couple of days.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
don't you see his top 5? :unsure:
and don't you see his beautiful signature with the miraculous goddess bella.
So what you're saying is, he either doesnt speak english very well or he couldn't find a "I disagree" gif ? Cuz nothing Vaassaa said is false or even objectively debateable.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Objectively BaDIK is likely to be the most professional game here. The quality and quantity combined destroys all the competition, but that doesn't mean it's the best game to suit all people's tastes.
I second this sentiment.

For me, each episode of BaDIK feels like a full episode. Unlike some other projects where they have disjointed releases of an episode or chapter like "episode 1.5" or "chapter 1 part 1" and then we wait for the next part just to finish said episode/chapter.

I also find that, the amount of content in terms of single renders and animations is balanced with the flow of the storytelling in each episode. What I mean by this, a game that had an update recently that I used to look forward to, had an update with 1000 single renders and 10 animations. Simply by looking at those numbers, that looks like a decent sized update. But after playing the update, half of those single renders seem redundant to the progression of the story which hardly progressed. Those renders felt like bloat to make the update seem large. Each update of BaDIK doesn't make me feel like that.

Dec 22, 2017
The time is here friends. I have been absent in the time between, but I return to wish everyone a happy update lets have some fucking fun goobers.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes