RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
My rating for this ep is going to be 7/10.
History, as always, very good to follow, I believe he chose the FreeRooms to program the different scenes of each route, something that for the size of this game must be difficult for a fluid VN, so he separated the different conversations for each route into their FreeRoom and the long scenes between each of them. 10 months for all this content might seem fair, 10/10 quality, but for a developer with 10k+ patrons, he could have shortened and outsourced a lot. FreeRoom will annoy a lot of people and the content for different routes is very short, 2 hours to finish each route I believe without skipping the repeated conversations

albavar

Nov 16, 2021
I finished it on all routes but ngl i found it short. Of course PinkCake put a lot of work on this and thanks for everything but its just my honest opinion.
Overall 7/10

Reactions: VOYEUR

albavar

Nov 16, 2021
Can someone halp me with this cave roam? I already have the freezer key but Im stuck at the goo thing.
Check the paper on the door you just entered, then on the top right there is 4 glasses, pick the green one 2 times. Then go to cave, go to top and key is there in the middle.

Reactions: Otyi and VOYEUR

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
idk if its cuz of chick affinity or what but jill side of story is going way too cartoonishly vanilla, i tried jill path with dik affinity but she rejects us when she dining with tybalt maybe i didnt try full route or whatever but this side of jill and story is just man.....

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
"where is the keg?"

"someone please tell me where the keg is"

"kegggg?"

"i hate this game where is the keg?!"

"keg keg keg? keg keg?"

"where sword? ok, found it now where keg???"

Glad to see this thread never changes around release.
keg is literally at bottom floor where tommy room is when u reach a room at bottom where the dance floor is behind the curtain there is kegs

darthrevan101

Feb 16, 2021
"where is the keg?"

"someone please tell me where the keg is"

"kegggg?"

"i hate this game where is the keg?!"

"keg keg keg? keg keg?"

"where sword? ok, found it now where keg???"

Glad to see this thread never changes around release.
Sword- kitchen table. Keg- Tommy's room

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
This update needs a gallery unlocker asap! Mainly because you cant just blitz through it and make different decisions because free roam is heavily implemented! I was only able to finish it within 2.5 to 3hrs but only unlocked three scenes! Lol!!
I used console commands to unlock them all and I regret to inform you... They're mostly mid.

Seems like the bulk of the animations went to pointless stuff that would've had the same impact as a still.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes