MiAtRi

Dec 6, 2018
Another conundrum: whether or not I make it so you can retain the original music tracks from Interlude that have been removed. I'll debate that while I update the mod.
Saw that DPC included anti Android code again. It fast forwards you to the end of the episode. You getting rid of that or nah?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Saw that DPC included anti Android code again. It fast forwards you to the end of the episode. You getting rid of that or nah?
I can check it out and if doable will make y'all a separate patch. SanchMod is not currently mobile compatible (due to... reasons).

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Anybody else has their MEGA link downloading at a snail's pace ? It's downloading at around 250ko/s when on steam I just downloaded a 64gb game at 34mo/s. No idea if the issue is with the uploaded file or MEGA as a whole.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
DPC does ALL the work involved in BaDik, so it's really NOT a good plan to have voice-overs or sexy moaning in this game.....
I disagree I have seen devs and some right now that have as many as 3-4 thousand supporters and their games have sex sound effects but hey it's their game and I did buy the first version on steam but without them, I won't be buying any more updates or even playing it as some really great games like this don't want to have sex sound effects it's a big disappointment for me silent sex scenes just doesn't make a great game great for me it would be like watching a Tripple A movie that lacks this or a partner that is emotionless during sex. Which is called a Dead Root from where I come from. But that said I am very glad that hasn't happened to me.;) and I am sure others. But all the best to them anyway.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
First of all, I played all possibilities and I have something to say. This update was not a story-driven update, rather it was just set on a party night with more sexual scenes. I think the story will be more prominent in other chapters, so I don't think it's right to call this chapter bad just because there are too many free roams. The graphics were again incredible, the sex positions were increased. Like everyone else, I want to be in more stories in the upcoming episodes and it will be.
Interlude was an exception but not this update. This was one big ass free roam event with most unwanted characters. The episodes is name vixen and we didn't saw anything with them other than them fucking and kissing other people. Can't believe this is a year worth of contents. Cheer to another year waiting on watching and talking with random characters.

MiAtRi

Dec 6, 2018
I can check it out and if doable will make y'all a separate patch. SanchMod is not currently mobile compatible (due to... reasons).
Thanks mate, hopefully it's just a small thing to fix. Was really excited when I saw it worked on JoiPlay. Then it ended within seconds

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes