robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
that part of the story where mc tells Jill about Matthew and Olivia should be a part of the story and not just on the Jill path. that way, esp on the others path, it would open up a potential fling with Bianca. have mc and Bianca fuck around and have Matthew catch them, act like he's butthurt about it, then have mc let him know that Bianca knows he's fooling around with Olivia. then Bianca kicks him out of her house. Matthew starts acting all tough like he did when mc caught him on the Jill path, and mc kicks his ass all over the place. Bianca gets all hot after seeing that and jumps on mc and they fuck right there next to a knocked out Matthew. he comes to while they are fucking and karma is a bitch.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Bianca also shows interest towards the MC if Jill rejected him, at least on some path she does. She asks Jill something along the lines of "If you don't want him, he's up for grabs?" and also says there must be something wrong with her if she rejected him. Jill in that scene seems to look at Bianca with a bit of regretfulness, which obviously implies some future drama with her and Bianca if everything else literally wasn't enough to already convince someone of that. Besides, you could just ask yourselves, why the fuck would Matthew cheat on Bianca with Olivia if it wasn't to get her to break up with him so that she's free for some drama like that with the MC?
That's correct, Bianca is interested in MC as long as he helped with the recital (I can't recall how she reacted to MC if you don't help Jill).
that part of the story where mc tells Jill about Matthew and Olivia should be a part of the story and not just on the Jill path. that way, esp on the others path, it would open up a potential fling with Bianca. have mc and Bianca fuck around and have Matthew catch them, act like he's butthurt about it, then have mc let him know that Bianca knows he's fooling around with Olivia. then Bianca kicks him out of her house. Matthew starts acting all tough like he did when mc caught him on the Jill path, and mc kicks his ass all over the place. Bianca gets all hot after seeing that and jumps on mc and they fuck right there next to a knocked out Matthew. he comes to while they are fucking and karma is a bitch.
That's one of the reasons I have a theory that there's going to be a charity event at the Royce house as part of her Lana fundraising thing that she'll invite MC to on all routes, it gives MC a chance to recognise the Royce house from all routes from Lynette's photo. It could also give a comedy element to Bianca finding out about Matthew and Olivia, if MC as a joke goes up to Matthew and Olivia at the event and tells them to lock the door if they're gonna be fucking tonight, however Bianca overhears while bringing back drinks and pours the drinks over Matthew and Bianca, opening the door for MC and Bianca to hook up on the others path. I also think the event will happen because I think Bianca needs to see Lynette's photo so she can recognise her mom in the photo when MC realises how he recognises the house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I though there was a preview today that why
Josy is perfect in every way she all I need
View attachment 3793023
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
But you knew there was a Melanie preview and you wanted to see it :unsure:
Could it be.... there's room in your heart for more than alady?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But you knew there was a Melanie preview and you wanted to see it :unsure:
Could it be.... there's room in your heart for more than alady?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
josykick.jpg
Shame Shame trying to spread lies around !!!!
I have room just for Josy she all I want and need, but a Josy and Mel 3some who could say no to that:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I took my run with all the LIs to the eighth chapter.

the seventh chapter is a good chapter, it has one flaw however unlike those in the sixth are less annoying. of course i am referring to the rebound guy, which for when absurd has two merits: it only affects those who are in Sage's path and also they pretty much all forget about it after it happened, like Mc sleeping under the bed drunk, weird episode, better not to talk about it.

in the end the whole rebound guy thing could have been solved with MC asking Sage that he wanted their relationship to stop being clandestine and Sage taking his time, no running away and long silences, but DPC likes people running away.

indeed in the end the seventh chapter has the flaw, not its own but in retrospect, of having good cues completely wasted afterwards.

the eighth chapter is an average chapter that is saved for having the first two times of Jill and Bella, otherwise it would be davveor little thing.

but I wanted to make a point about the run in general: carrying on all the LIs until the last moment makes the story make more sense, MC actually has guilt and it is comprnesible that seeing all of them except Sage at the recital makes him want to make a decision.

the only jarring, but that one still remains even without carrying through all the LIs is Bella's behavior toward Jill: if we are both courting Bella knows it, and yet she pretends not to until the last moment by being caught in a sudden hypocritical morality.

any other double-cross is pretty much MC's sole responsibility, but in the case of Jill and Bella, the librarian carries a good deal of responsibility

icing on the cake, if we choose Bella is the only situation in which no one warns Mc about Jill's last date, which, if not related to her, Mc decides not to attend, but if he chooses Bella he does not make that decision either.

In my opinion it pretty much ruins the run, and it's a shame because Bella was the LI who had benefited most from the second season

Reactions: DavDR

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
The throuple isn't meant to last or least that what I think, even MC said he here for where ever it goes and even Josy and Maya have talk about ending up alone. The game is always making you pick one girl that has to mean something. Its never been about the throuple but MC relationship with both Josy and Maya. It kind of interesting to me DPC never uses the world throuple not even in the WT maybe it don't mean anything but it interesting
Kind of a late reply, but I wanted to mention that in real-life poly relationships, it's very common for people to continue having dates and sex one-on-one (as a dyad) sometimes the majority (or even all) of the time, even in a non-hierarchal triad like MC, Josy, and Maya have. Honestly, the fact that the MC continues to do some stuff with just Josy or Maya rather than only doing things all together and having constant threesomes makes it more realistic and believable, and makes the times they all do stuff together more special.

I do think your choices of who to do stuff with will influence things though further down the line, as well as some dialogue choices (for example, there's some dialogue choices where you can pick whether to support Josy/Maya relationship or not). In fact, your choices already have had a bit of an impact. After the Halloween party, when Josy and Maya are talking about their sexual experience with you, if things are roughly even, you get points with both of them, but if you've favored one of them over the other, the other losses points. Dealing with jealousy is a real potential challenge in poly relationships, so it wouldn't surprise me if there's some in-game reflection of that and these decisions become more impactful later on regarding if the triad survives or not.

Also, I think Josy and Maya being a little scared of adding the MC to their relationship is a perfectly justified feeling as well since it's introducing a huge new variable that, if it goes poorly, could severely damage their existing relationship. Frankly, those type of concerns are normal for a big change and the fact they are talking openly about them bodes well.

Lastly, the walkthrough is designed to avoid spoilers as much as possible. Referring to them as a throuple would be a spoiler. In-game, it's not surprising they haven't called themselves a throuple either since 1) they've only really recently started defining their relationship, 2) they aren't public about all being with each other, and 3) if they were to describe their relationship to someone, "the three of us are in a relationship together" is going to be more easily understood by most people than using poly terminology.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes