slavo

Mar 18, 2019
My game crashes when entering the Haunted Mansion and I get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

any help? I get both the same error with compressed (PC version) and non-compressed version (Mac Version); i'm running OS 10.16

daddyholes76

Oct 14, 2021
graphics quality is top 10 on the site but holy dog shit it just goes on forever its like they wanna adapt animal house into a prestige tv show lol

Reactions: lyric123

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Hey guys. Is the season 3 interlude now included in the Season 3 with the launch of episode 9 now? I do not seem to find it as a standalone anymore.

Reactions: TLAMNZ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll take a look when I get to the studio and start updating SanchoMod. I'm certain I can fix it. If it's an easy fix then I'll make one for folks who play unmodded too (I don't discriminate).
Another conundrum: whether or not I make it so you can retain the original music tracks from Interlude that have been removed. I'll debate that while I update the mod.

Reactions: Luka doncic

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Well, i was so overhyped for this episode but in overall it's just ok. 60% of the episode you are trying to find hidden objects ffs. And when you find whatever they ask you just you're just sitting "oh, thank god" and then this shit again and again. Nice renders carrying this bad episode

anonymous0008

Jun 15, 2020
This update needs a gallery unlocker asap! Mainly because you cant just blitz through it and make different decisions because free roam is heavily implemented! I was only able to finish it within 2.5 to 3hrs but only unlocked three scenes! Lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: MacAdGames
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes