Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
Isn't the Interlude included with this update? I think it is. You have the option to play it right before chapter 9. Yet personally the interlude really sucks. I don't really like Zoey as a character.
Indeed i did not mind Zoe before in the game, but the interlube season just sucks.
I hope this new update is better, and we can play with the guy again and not with Zoey.

Dec 9, 2022
does this game take place in the US? or Europe?
US. European university life is nothing like this. It's constantly struggling with rent because theres no campus, less issues with student loans and fees, everyone is just stressed out about life or smoking weed and you basisally revert to what is your country's stereotype lmao.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
US. European university life is nothing like this. It's constantly struggling with rent because theres no campus, less issues with student loans and fees, everyone is just stressed out about life or smoking weed and you basisally revert to what is your country's stereotype lmao.
yeah thats what i thought. I wasn't sure because I remembered seeing the euro in this game.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
can anybody share their saves for all the routes till interlude my monitor is gone and have to play in laptop

Nov 23, 2020
Oh man, I fucked up the Bella Path with Jill's, I might have to remake this one.

But, I loved the fuck out of Sage Neutral, She was like,we may have different personalities, but we are going to compromise.
Jill route was aight, liked the ending bit though.
I will have to do an others path and a replay Episode 9 again.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Everytime a new freeroam section started i wanted to kill myself, it had 3 FUCKING PHASES with you just moving around and clicking stuff until something happened, that's dogshit. Why would you spend 1 year creating an update that only revolves around a fucking halloween party, and release it 2 months late?. The girl's branches don't go anywhere, they made such a big deal about Zoey but she ended up being a background character, i swear she spent more time with Jacob than with the MC lmao. Party planning minigame is such a waste of time and resources, it's like a Madam 2.0.

I don't want to see the DIK mansion ever again, I have PTSD after playing these shitty freeroam sections (which is 99.9% of the fucking update). If you're one of those cringelords that have multiple saves for every branch (yikes) and want to play through that shit again, i take pity on you, i've been carrying on with just one save using my trusty tool URM (#AD jk) so i can see, change and get everything that i want in one single playthrough - And even then I got bored after phase 3 started. Encountered a loop bug with Bella and Jill, easily fixing it by jumping to the next label. This update is hot garbage story-wise (which is what we nedeed).

Scenes are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See you guys next update in 2 years after I get over my newfound phobia of frat mansions and freeroam sections (I get shivers just by writing those words).

Rating 2/10: Would check my Task app on the phone for the 10th time to see who do i have to talk to again.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Wow what a f'in' letdown this update was, as expected dpc hyped this update to the sky and back... one year of waiting for one big ass freeroam update that was not advancing the story pretty much at all... so much effort wasted for this imo...

I played only Bella path but my god if imma gonna play other paths with this chore update, NO WAY...

Like someone here said this episode felt like a special episode (a big ass episode) that devs are doing for ppl for hollidays, what a joke...

The only good thing was that "cliffhanger" at the begining in Bella's house with that siluette appearing from the misterios rooom, probably next year major christmas party update:KEK:

Soooo guys prepare yourself for more freeroam chore updates like this one cuz we still have the christmas party, new eves party and the spring break party...:KEK:

Oh did i talk about joint content this mega update has, myeah i better not... big ass update with different chices my ass...:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I'm not really understanding the dislike some people have for the latest chapter. Personally, I think this was a good update. What I think it might be attributed to is that chapter 9 is almost like a new game entirely. By that I mean because of the interlude and the focus on being with only one girl, it seems like we're starting with an entirely new game that, while it is connected to, feels somewhat separated from the first eight chapters.

When chapter 1 first rolled out we were genuinely enthralled by the story and characters and were desperate to see more of them and where they go. By chapter 9 we've become fully invested in them and their stories. However, since this latest update could feel somewhat like another chapter 1 in a new storyline, we feel kind of cheated out of more time with the characters since we've followed them for so long. Could the creator have made this update longer with more to do? Maybe. However, I don't feel like I was shorted. It was an enjoyable start to the second edition of the DIK saga.

Of course, I might just be biased because of Bella's spectacular ass :BootyTime:

screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes