Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
SanchoMod BaD v0.9.0 Unmodded JoiPlay Fix

Instructions: Place the contents of the attached inside the "game" folder of a clean install (don't get cute, just try it clean).

For those folks running PC, try all my BaDIK mods can be found here for each Season (they are not listed in the VN's OP).

Regards.
This worked wonders on Others and Jill route. But now on Sage route, I'm assuming on her first Lewd Scene (while talking to Derek on moose) in jumps at the end of the episode again. Thought ypu should know, thanks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This worked wonders on Others and Jill route. But now on Sage route, I'm assuming on her first Lewd Scene (while talking to Derek on moose) in jumps at the end of the episode again. Thought ypu should know, thanks.
I can sort that... give me a bit to find a stopping point on the mod update... working on the FreeRoam now so I need a good stopping point to not loose my place in thought.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
That new girl Tara in the party I've seen her in plenty other games it's the first time I see DPK stealing models from other games.
I think for many of us this is a non-problem... I don't play much other games on this site apart from this one and a few others and haven't seen a duplicate yet.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Also, Derek discovering what appears to be a hidden camera (possibly one of many) at the end of the episode, an interesting development.

Oh, and Tommy finding out where his step-sister and Maya have spent the night :V
As always, the DPC-style ending is at an interesting, intriguing moment. Who do you think is behind this spying?
Fuck, last one was the spoiler:D I'm stoped on the final M/J scene, did not have time to finish route. But that was expected.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also really want to know the continuation of the story, but it looks like we still have 7 episodes ahead of us. By the way, the fact that there is no progress in the plot in the episode is a lie. Even though Vixens was focused on having fun, we got responses:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you just have to know how to be content....

another hidden twist is the reappearance of syringes, which had been pretty much swept under the rug for so many chapters. it's drugs, the bad drugs

however I'm not disappointed because from the first chapter of the new season I didn't expect anything different, of course I'm not particularly happy that the characterization of some characters even seems to go backwards

Tommy is pretty much the one from the first chapters
Josy is back to teasing MC behind Maya's back (evidently she has to plan a betrayal every season)
Sage is much more fuckbuddy than I expected

and without a shadow of a doubt Zoey is the best thing about this chapter, and I was optimistic about her.

moreover from an aesthetic point of view she is on another level than the other girls, especially the LIs who do not particularly shine in this chapter, only Bella is holding her ground

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The thing is I am using joiplay, don't know if that's the issue the copy pasted saves aren't working

But the issue is "this is a big game", dev is making a bigass update, a small "path generator" wouldn't have required an extra day to make
Don't know why joiplay would be a problem for the saves, i hope you pasted them in the season 1/2 map and imported them?
You can't put season 1/2 end saves in the season 3 map.
I can understand when using Joyplay you dont have season 1/2 installed but atleast the maps with the necessary submaps including the save map should be there to make the import to season 3.

cicciopasticcio6789

Apr 27, 2022
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

I follow your guide and put all the file in the rigth path for Seasons 1, 2 and Interlude, when I load the game (1,2 or Interlude) i can see all the saves but not the scenes or the 2D Art unlocked.
Do you know why?

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Can someone tell me in what universe can you stick with (Sage + others) yet you get to kiss/grope every female that appears on a render but somehow sex is forbidden cuz he has sage now ? :HideThePain:
questionable sense of morality, isn't it? haha

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes