LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
The dev should have made something like "path generator", it's really irritating
I can't play from the start, and have lost save files, now can't import

I'm not gonna do a redo from the start, uugh, was eagerly waiting for this, I have redoed so many times earlier that it's irritating now

Although this was a masterpiece, Maybe I should forget about this

Johnkilo

Jun 3, 2018
When I import the saves and play through the interlude the games ends with credit rolling???? No eps 9 content kicks in

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah i agree.
The best thing about BaDIK is that its actually a fun experience, and not just because of the sexual aspect - there are very very few other games that make me laugh as hard, and sometimes feel as hard.

i only wish development had focused more on the main things rather than the fluff around it.
but who knows? maybe he is like Brandon Sanderson, who's idea of "rest" between one book series is 2 other book series'.
If DPC could have a 3-5 months release window for episode i would've even pledged 25$/month gladly.
I also really want to know the continuation of the story, but it looks like we still have 7 episodes ahead of us. By the way, the fact that there is no progress in the plot in the episode is a lie. Even though Vixens was focused on having fun, we got responses:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
The dev should have made something like "path generator", it's really irritating
I can't play from the start, and have lost save files, now can't import
Lol, bro,
we want the dev doing LESS things that aren't renders+story telling, not more!

I also really want to know the continuation of the story, but it looks like we still have 7 episodes ahead of us. By the way, the fact that there is no progress in the plot in the episode is a lie. Even though Vixens was focused on having fun, we got responses:
I only just started episode 8 for the first time (i replayed 1-6/7 which i did last year) so i don't even know what the Vixens are yet.
But i am assuming reception is more severe then it deserves to be - just can't get over this Development time.

Someone said DPC also composes some music, the man is a savant seriously, and he has his processes, i just wish he would tweak it a bit and focus on what most people care about.

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
Anyone else having the "Episode 9 Save Now" on a SAGE route while talking to Derek on his closet? Sancho's fixed worked at the start after Jacob and it worked for Jill and Other route but now it seems like it's another Joiplay check?

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
You know there's a ton stuff on page one of this thread, there's walkthroughs, WT mods, fanstuff, SAVE FILES, pretty much everything except DPC telephone number is there....
The thing is I am using joiplay, don't know if that's the issue the copy pasted saves aren't working

But the issue is "this is a big game", dev is making a bigass update, a small "path generator" wouldn't have required an extra day to make

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
By the way, the fact that there is no progress in the plot in the episode is a lie. Even though Vixens was focused on having fun, we got responses:
Also, Derek discovering what appears to be a hidden camera (possibly one of many) at the end of the episode, an interesting development.

Oh, and Tommy finding out where his step-sister and Maya have spent the night :V

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Probably future that's gonna be the Season 3 cliffhanger or something... Makes me wonder actually if he's going to do something completely stupid with Bella's husband now :LUL: Like him currently being in prison for mass murder :FacePalm:
People seem to forget he made another game before this, and we all know how that game ended.

Also, in my Bella runs, Bella's icy stares were always followed with ominous sounds(For example when Bella sees Sage talking with Maya in the Library, Bella looks at Maya with a death stare...It's a choice by DPC to make Bella have such a resentful stare at Maya), than there is the whole "I'm an adulteress" scene where the music goes dark; also early on MC narrates that if he knew the reasons, he wouldn't kiss her, he would've called for help. To Quote the MC: "But if I knew the real reasons to her tears and persona, I wouldn't have kissed her that night, I would've called for help".

Even tho I like the Bella path, I am getting the feeling that she is the key to the game's darker turn, that her story will "Acting Lessons" this game. If that makes sense?

I'm all for whatever DPC does, I'll enjoy the ride either way. But the warnings with Bella where there from the start.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
After playing all paths going back and forth between Quinn and Maya and Josy who had the best ending the problem I had with the update was the whole free roam you have to play 3 or 4 times to know where everything is after that your good to go really really hope next update doesn't take almost a year

Reactions: JojodoLolo

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I am surprised no one is talking about the opening scene. The ransacked, bloody Christmas, locked door opens scene at Bella's. Is it a future or past scene?
Yeah like i said it was the best part of the update that "cliffhanger" at the begining, i think its a future event... but definitely something that dpc will show us sometimes in season 4 maybe... :KEK:

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
If DPC spit on the ground, some here would lick it clean for your highness
Yeah he's very entitled now probably gonna blame everyone that complains about the update and ban them like he bans people just for talking about the game's reddit or mods probably gonna say it's our fault for not appreaciating all the hard work he put in those pointless/useless animation like i started this episode and was like WTF is this animation can i skip this shit no gotta watch that pointless decoration shit i still remeber him when he started he wasn't an entitled bitch like he is now probably doesn't even remember now but it was because of his supporters that he was able to quit his job which he said would enable him to do faster updates so that was a fucking lie , he also use to interact in this forum now he doesn't even acknowledge it to him we are just pirates not like a lot of people found his patreon and games and subscribed because of this site :sneaky: i wish he would learn from this episode's backlash and also do faster updates like he said he would but i guarantee nothing in gonna change with him.

MiAtRi

Dec 6, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
Your port doesn't seem to work. Same problem as with JoiPlay. Anything that's not a PC fast forwards to the end of Ep.9. Another issue is the loop of Bella meeting Jill at the door. Which I've tried both with modded and unmodded saves (on JoiPlay). Meaning that's probably also anti android code somewhere. Haven't gotten beyond that yet. DPC really hates ports apparently.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lol, bro,
we want the dev doing LESS things that aren't renders+story telling, not more!

I only just started episode 8 for the first time (i replayed 1-6/7 which i did last year) so i don't even know what the Vixens are yet.
But i am assuming reception is more severe then it deserves to be - just can't get over this Development time.

Someone said DPC also composes some music, the man is a savant seriously, and he has his processes, i just wish he would tweak it a bit and focus on what most people care about.
The fact of the matter is that the DPC is a person who makes the game as he wants and does not listen to anyone (Just imagine a world where AAA game developers do not listen to the opinions of Twitter and Reset Era).
I respect him for this position, I think one of the reasons why the game is so good is that he does not listen to the opinion of the crowd.
Development time doesn't annoy me at all as I have a lot of worries in real life.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another issue is the loop of Bella meeting Jill at the door. Which I've tried both with modded and unmodded saves (on JoiPlay).
The loops are result of people feeding the game with saves which have more than one relationship branch enabled. Something which can only happen with help of a mod. So you've likely made a mistake when picking a save, or what you think is an unmodded save actually isn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes