Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thinking about it now, in jill's path her and Bianca went to Tremolo's bedroom, if Bianca had turned around to Tremolo's desk she would have seen the picture of her young Mom with Lynette... well, hopefully next time:cautious:
DrPinkCake loves to tease us. It took him 8 episode for Sage's family name; I guess we will wait for a few years and one more season before MC tells Jill: "you know what, I might have seen your house in a photo".

This is why I think that this episode has tested my "suspension of disbelief" more than ever.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Thinking about it now, in jill's path her and Bianca went to Tremolo's bedroom, if Bianca had turned around to Tremolo's desk she would have seen the picture of her young Mom with Lynette... well, hopefully next time:cautious:
Yeah, next to probably Jill's mom or aunt. Can't wait for that bomb to go off.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The verdict is: as disappointing as I expected.

Anyway,

Episode 9 most embarassing moment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, she's stunning. Now I wonder why I wasted my time playing any path except hers. :love:
Quinn was rocks that moment. She saved our MC from embarrassment.
MC: She used her friend pics to catfish guys"
Quinn: Ahhh catfish. In that case, it's more fatfish" :ROFLMAO:

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
If there's one area where I cannot fault DPC is in mocking the 'feminists' :LOL:
I certainly respect women and support equality when it makes sense, but feminists are narrow-minded and annoying. Poor Jamie! :)
jam-kun already been brainwash.so what do you expect from him.anyway,old danielle is hot as camila/heather tbh

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
The verdict is: as disappointing as I expected.

Anyway,

Episode 9 most embarassing moment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, she's stunning. Now I wonder why I wasted my time playing any path except hers. :love:
Honestly, I liked it and any new content is welcome. I loved the scenes with Bella, since she is my favorite, they were so cute.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
So what's the verdict? Is this episode as bad as some expected it to be or is it just as good as the previous episodes? :ROFLMAO:
For someone like me who plays every route multiple times, this was really a great update, way better than 5th episode, let's say that for dpc who has all (or almost all) of the story in mind this is more of a transitory episode... Let's just hope the next update will come out 5/6 months from now on.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
DrPinkCake loves to tease us. It took him 8 episode for Sage's family name; I guess we will wait for a few years and one more season before MC tells Jill: "you know what, I might have seen your house in a photo".

This is why I think that this episode has tested my "suspension of disbelief" more than ever.
Well, we've been playing this game for years..... In the game MC been in B&R for something like 2 months.....
And then pretty much half of what is happening is during parties.... Any MC not on Jill's path only has the photo with Jill's house but hasn't even been near it.... There's just so much little things happening only on certain paths it's impossible to get the bigger picture that soon... Perhaps for us it's clear, but just not for the MC (yet)...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, we've been playing this game for years..... In the game MC been in B&R for something like 2 months.....
And then pretty much half of what is happening is during parties.... Any MC not on Jill's path only has the photo with Jill's house but hasn't even been near it.... There's just so much little things happening only on certain paths it's impossible to get the bigger picture that soon... Perhaps for us it's clear, but just not for the MC (yet)...
Yeah, but... in Jill's path... man, I'd rather had seen a "hey Jill, you see this photo? this is my mom" scene, instead of "hey Dawe, why are you here at the hospital?"

Man, is DrPinkCake mocking at us Jill fans?

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes