ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Also, who names main antagonist Vinny?
Man, I start thinking of bears and bees when I hear that name.

Why not Vince or Eddie, heh?

Speaking of what: I dunno, maybe it's cuz of model but Vinny feels kinda dull to me.
Still having hopes that there'll be some mastermind behind a few dramas here and there.
Would've been interesting if there'd be a person whose premise would be detruction of B&R reputation - and it's not that hard to do, by now. Prostitution by students, teachers who sleep with students for money, drug usage etc etc

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, this scene makes only sense if the MC is actually fucking Jade, because then he is imagine her while having sex with Sage and feels very guilty...
If you don't do Jade and there were no problems with the Burke visit, the whole scene just feels extremely dumb.

Like, what are you even overthinking ? Jade did say exactly nothing to him in my visit, Steven said little more than a greeting and Tybalt, no matter how bad you have treated him, whines to his mommy just to be completely ignored by her...
Yeah totaly same in my side as well, that's another reason why I found that nonsense AF along with MC doing it while being inside of DIK path.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
One of my personal favorite trios on the podium is when Leon and Lily are there together.
He's actually owning it quite well. there's sass in his face xD

View attachment 2258652
I don't know...I think Lily is more dangerous than Vinny and Quinn combined. Quinn thinks she is smarter than anybody else and that she can manipulate everybody, but she often fails. Lily actually seems to be about as smart as she thinks she is and she is playing both Quinn and Vinny successfully so far.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Look, I just gave my unpopular opinion.

Partly because I feel sorry for young guys dating nowadays, partly because it was upsetting me when I played it. Obviously most people here see it different and I expected that. It's fine.

I said what I wanted to say, maybe somebody now feels like he is not alone with his view here. I think one can see from my posts that I didn't want to insult people, but discuss the matter. However different you guys see it. That's it from me.

-

Nonetheless, wish all of you a happy christmas tomorrow.

Take care.
damn-it-not-this-again.gif

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't know...I think Lily is more dangerous than Vinny and Quinn combined. Quinn thinks she is smarter than anybody else and that she can manipulate everybody, but she often fails. Lily actually seems to be about as smart as she thinks she is and she is playing both Quinn and Vinny successfully so far.
Lily > Quinn

Change my mind

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Speaking of what: I dunno, maybe it's cuz of model but Vinny feels kinda dull to me.
Still having hopes that there'll be some mastermind behind a few dramas here and there.
Would've been interesting if there'd be a person whose premise would be detruction of B&R reputation - and it's not that hard to do, by now. Prostitution by students, teachers who sleep with students for money, drug usage etc etc
In Max Payne, you had: Vincent "Vinnie" Gognitti.
So you actually had gangsters in games and RL that had the nickname Vinnie.
So I guess Vinny is passable in that regard xD

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

That would be kinda arkward for me, since I name my evil or in this case DIK character often Vince.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes