The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah Lily is after something but we still don't know after what, like someone theorized, she maybe is searching to become the president of HOTs instead of Quinn and take control of her drug ring.

What we know is that she is interested in MC for some reason, very interested and i think it has something to do with her hidden intentions.
Not to forget when Bella is asked who her best students are, she names Lily among them. Lily is smarter than meets the eye, for sure.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maya was the one who pushed them to get these costumes in the first place, so she deserves the nomination more due to that imo. She took the whole thing way more seriously than Josy.

Although now i wish we could nominate Josy with costume stick.
But Josy just fits the part of a small fairy much better.

Not to forget when Bella is asked who her best students are, she names Lily among them. Lily is smarter than meets the eye, for sure.
Some speculated that the solutions the MC finds during the midterms might actually be Lily's.

Can I also say that it was somewhat of a let down, that the MC isn't mentioned by Bella, even if he did all the mini games perfectly.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
There's been several gangsters named "Vinnie"..... It's actually a quite common name for gangsters.
Probably the worst one i can think of is Vinnie from the movie "Wise guys" (Joey Pesci)
Personally i think the best Vinnie by far is Vinnie Jones.... Although that's a football player that became an actor, often playing gangster types... But man, he's a mean mtf... He makes BaDik Vinnie look like a total wimp...
Point taken, imagine that scene where MC meets Vinnie with this Vinnie:

Reactions: vogelbeest

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
To be fair, this is the class with Dawe and Anthony, it's not like there's much competition to get in the top 3. It's more like "3 least bad".

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't think she has any hidden intentions. She's a part-time stripper paying her way through college. She's confident and hot as hell, and knows how to get what she wants. Basically the female version of MC.
I don't know, it's just a thought because she is still a mystery and she is also involved in drug business, so that makes it even more suspicious.

She also doesn't want MC to fall in love with her, she just wants to "roll" with him, which is another thing that makes me question what does she actually want from him exactly.

I would like to see her turn out a character with hidden intentions to be honest, it would make her more interesting to pursue her path.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know, it's just a thought because she is still a mystery and she is also involved in drug business, so that makes it even more suspicious.

She also doesn't want MC to fall in love with her, she just wants to "roll" with him, which is another thing that makes me question.

I would like to see her turn out a character with hidden intentions.
I do believe almost every player here assumed at some point that Lily's an undercover cop.

Reactions: JiiEf

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There's been several gangsters named "Vinnie"..... It's actually a quite common name for gangsters.
Probably the worst one i can think of is Vinnie from the movie "Wise guys" (Joey Pesci)
Personally i think the best Vinnie by far is Vinnie Jones.... Although that's a football player that became an actor, often playing gangster types... But man, he's a mean mtf... He makes BaDik Vinnie look like a total wimp...
Do you want me to draw you a picture?

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
MC is pretty much CHICK affinity by default before he joins the DIKs. It's how his dad raised him, and his dad doesn't even like him swearing. MC was pretty vanilla going into B&R and he walked blindly right into the Burke drama.

And Zoey is more DIK affinity before she goes to San Diego.
sure yeah im not disputing that, just saying its a funny contrast, you play these scenes minutes apart (at least from the replay)

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I do believe almost every player here assumed at some point that Lily's an undercover cop.
She's pretty young to be a cop so i don't know about that, unless she is an actual genius who's working for cops at young age since Bella consider her one of her best students.
If she really is , she must be a very dedicated cop since she actively seduce MC and fucks his brain out with no problems lol.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Uhm. Does DPC have problems with discord and patreon account? I suddenly lost The discord Channel, and my membership on patreon is suddenly gone, and when i try to manually renew it just says i cant join this creators membership?

• Sad
Reactions: SomboSteel

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Guys I've noticed something interesting - Tania' model reminds me of Angelina Jolie back from Lara Croft/Wanted days!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Bella has a strong resemblance to Lauren German from Lucifer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone spotted any other celebrity lookalikes?

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah Lily is after something but we still don't know after what, like someone theorized, she maybe is searching to become the president of HOTs instead of Quinn and take control of her drug ring.

What we know is that she is interested in MC for some reason, very interested and i think it has something to do with her hidden intentions.
i think it has everything to do with his raging penis, dude.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
DPC could write it that way, but I think a cop being the main drug supplier of a group would throw whatever case she was trying to make out the window.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Uhm. Does DPC have problems with discord and patreon account? I suddenly lost The discord Channel, and my membership on patreon is suddenly gone, and when i try to manually renew it just says i cant join this creators membership?
Did you mention game mods, F95, or Reddit?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes