Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
MC is pretty much CHICK affinity by default before he joins the DIKs. It's how his dad raised him, and his dad doesn't even like him swearing. MC was pretty vanilla going into B&R and he walked blindly right into the Burke drama.

And Zoey is more DIK affinity before she goes to San Diego.
sure yeah im not disputing that, just saying its a funny contrast, you play these scenes minutes apart (at least from the replay)

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I do believe almost every player here assumed at some point that Lily's an undercover cop.
She's pretty young to be a cop so i don't know about that, unless she is an actual genius who's working for cops at young age since Bella consider her one of her best students.
If she really is , she must be a very dedicated cop since she actively seduce MC and fucks his brain out with no problems lol.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Uhm. Does DPC have problems with discord and patreon account? I suddenly lost The discord Channel, and my membership on patreon is suddenly gone, and when i try to manually renew it just says i cant join this creators membership?

• Sad
Reactions: SomboSteel

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Guys I've noticed something interesting - Tania' model reminds me of Angelina Jolie back from Lara Croft/Wanted days!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Bella has a strong resemblance to Lauren German from Lucifer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone spotted any other celebrity lookalikes?

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah Lily is after something but we still don't know after what, like someone theorized, she maybe is searching to become the president of HOTs instead of Quinn and take control of her drug ring.

What we know is that she is interested in MC for some reason, very interested and i think it has something to do with her hidden intentions.
i think it has everything to do with his raging penis, dude.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I do believe almost every player here assumed at some point that Lily's an undercover cop.
DPC could write it that way, but I think a cop being the main drug supplier of a group would throw whatever case she was trying to make out the window.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Uhm. Does DPC have problems with discord and patreon account? I suddenly lost The discord Channel, and my membership on patreon is suddenly gone, and when i try to manually renew it just says i cant join this creators membership?
Did you mention game mods, F95, or Reddit?

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
And here is the spot where someone like Caleb could come into play. Jill had Tybalt, Maya and Josy had eachother, Bella had her husband and Sage had Chad. Out of all the LIs she seem to be the only one who could dump MC for someone else later. Fighting for Sage with some alphadog could be a decent plotline.
First of all: DPC would never do something like that, not in this stage of the story. If this was early on in the game (chapters 1 to 3) maybe. But now that he made the whole community attached to her, doing this plotline would basically mean losing a lot of Sage fans (due to possible NTR implications).

Second: Sage would NOT dump MC for him. After all that they have been through, she now considers him more than just a dick to find pleasure in (this is since episode 5-6 in my opinion, but officially since episode 8). The only instance that this could happen is if the MC cheats on her, but even then I find this difficult to happen.

Just like Jill got rid of Tybalt and M&J sorted their differences out, Sage has also dealt with Chad and is now free to finally get together with MC and explore new sides of a relationship that she had not witnessed before: love and sexual pleasure.
I don't think she needs another conflict to keep the relationship interesting. Her real parents' mystery and Stephen's plot with the prostitution ring should be enough to keep her route engaging.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have anyone a rationale for the bananification of Jill if you are playing her route? Why the change of outfit from sexy bee to akward banana?

• Haha
Reactions: Lamset312

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
After installing episode 9 for the first time I was watching the new renders of the main menu for like 10 mins and was like "oooohh Jill's mother and her sister's spirit (now we will know if her mother was Lynette's friend)" :4Head:, "Nicole in a luxury apartment on top of a skyscraper (what's going on now?)" :cool:, Dawe playing with the snowballs (oohh change of season) (y), etc, Then when the new minigame starts (ooohhh you have to save the money because there is more than one party) to get to the end with the walk of shame and get to the sudden end without answers :KEK:.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes