reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
What did he saw?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you talk about Vinny and gun, c'mon...Tommy's clearly going to have redemption arc with some kind of sacrifice towards the end of the story.

If it's something on MJ route - not gonna play it till few weeks before EP10. Their path and the whole tuition drama is the one that interests me the least. However, wouldn't be surprised if Burke will try to get under Maya's skirt in the future. And won't have success, ofc.
Yes, it's related to MJ route. I wasn't really interested too, but their route in this update are really good. I recommend you try it if you feel like.

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
RE: BIANCA'S BUTT

The more I think about the Bianca ass-grab the more it annoys me. Because you can't be a DiK in a Jill playthrough, meaning you can't touch Sarah and Mel's asses in their photo. You can, however, grab Bianca's while Jill is standing right there. The game is actively blocking you from making "bad" choices, but it's also creating new "bad" choices you CAN choose to make. When a game about making choices and dealing with consequences starts gatekeeping which mistakes you can and can't decide to make, that's a bad sign.

RE: MYSTERY BLUE-EYED GIRL

If the blue-eyed girl is Ellie, that's really dumb. Bringing back the Swyper girls in minor roles is cool: I like Misha being around, and Ida showing as Santa was great. But the blue-eyed girl is a legitimate mystery that has to span at least two episodes, given that it was introduced here but not yet answered. That's too much hype for a girl much of the player base will have forgotten existed, and who likely won't amount to more than a one-off shag.

It's more likely, IMO, that this is a new character and the reveal will work the other way. A new character of some importance will be revealed, and we (the player, if not the MC) will recognize their eyes and that we've met them before.
Being on Jill's path doesn't block you out of doing DIK moves

Along with grabbing Bianca's ass, I grabbed Nicole's, made out with Riona which is a Dik move, and you can punch Oscar too.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing.
I've went through that only once, on my complete DIK run. Playing all fields, being a total DIK.
But on all the other routes, I just follow the one girl for the route so this kind of drama is easy to avoid.

Jan 18, 2022
The whole time during MC and the girls' visit at Jade's house and whenever she's just talking and drinking in the party, drinking with Isabella Maya and Josy, talking with Jill, etc.
Just started a replay and Sage isn't glistening when they went to the Burkes' house...not like the sex scene so I think that was just the lighting. At the party, yeah it seems like she's sweating as soon as she gets there which is weird since she ain't wearing that much.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Yep.. will he regret it later?.. ( No he didnt do with Jade .. and he broke Bella Nicole and LIly too ) My Mc picked Sage... Shes fun and wild girl thn any LIs....and hes more comfort with Her too

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, Guys, Guys...
WTF.

Pretty much every day since this episode came out i saw people talking about how Sage reverted all of her character progression, ruined her character, etc - please explain wtf did i miss and what were people talking about?

Since she is tied for first in my book, i posponed her to be last and nearly forget - it was a really nice route!
1671844003936.png

Reactions: JiiEf

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, Guys, Guys...
WTF.

Pretty much every day since this episode came out i saw people talking about how Sage reverted all of her character progression, ruined her character, etc - please explain wtf did i miss and what were people talking about?

Since she is tied for first in my book, i posponed her to be last and nearly forget - it was a really nice route!
View attachment 2259031
IMO she didn't revert. She can be serious when she wants to be. She's smart and studies well. She's a freak but also supportive and emotional. She just knows when it's time to party and when it's time to be serious. I personally liked Sage's route in ep9. Sage is prob #2 for me atm.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So, it appears that DPC reached his peak number of patreon supporters on november 2021 at 17500.

Currently he has 16100, all this data I got from DPC patreon and this site:

Maybe the long wait for the episode and it's mixed reception really affected the number of patreons this time around.

I'm mean, it still a lot of people and more than enough money, but I wonder if this trend will continue.
Keep in mind it is also the Christmas season and that could have affect on the number but should episode come out in november or earlier like maybe July(if we lucky) then the numbers could be even bigger

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ok, Guys, Guys...
WTF.

View attachment 2259031
Her skin color is very strange, it seems that the MC is fucking a corpse

Her belly WTF

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
IMO she didn't revert. She can be serious when she wants to be. She's smart and studies well. She's a freak but also supportive and emotional. She just knows when it's time to party and when it's time to be serious. I personally liked Sage's route in ep9.
you're 100%, she was AWESOME! - it was so honest, her opening up as she wanted to and couldn't with Chad, you can FEEL how her realization before the threesome ("I should've done more" and "life will be boring soon") hit her and is helping her enjoy herself more.

i loved it and the ending was VERY, with the "walk of shame", Sage turned it on them like a boss!
I'm not really sure why they thought she went with Jacob (if anyone knows, please share) - also if you banged Jade and told Derek about it then Leon says "That dude's has been banging both mother and daughter" and Tommy goes "That is so... cool" - Which i find hilarious.

Do you have any idea WHY people said she reverted? is it something i missed?

Her skin color is very strange, it seems that the MC is fucking a corpse

Her belly WTF
I'm as far as it gets from a DAZ expert, but i can promise you that 99% DPC did NOT change her skin mat.
it's probably just the lighting. you know he needs to set it up like a movie scene, with lights and all, the MC and Sage are referred to as "Actors" by Daz.
She has not been changed.

Reactions: aykarin

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
So, it appears that DPC reached his peak number of patreon supporters on november 2021 at 17500.

Currently he has 16100, all this data I got from DPC patreon and this site:

Maybe the long wait for the episode and it's mixed reception really affected the number of patreons this time around.

I'm mean, it still a lot of people and more than enough money, but I wonder if this trend will continue.
November 2021 it didn't cost 20 quid to boil the kettle

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes