DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
and it's not like it takes much of an excuse to justify a closed door
Exactly, but Jill literally tells fuckface not to ask about it... and then she goes and checks it out... like how... you know... someone who knows what's up would probably say and do.

1701732890815479.jpg

But whatever, you can take the cake felice, the world is ripe for discovery, the possibilities are endless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I totally get it. I also have this feeling and she's my main LI. I was replaying this weekend, paying more attention to dialogues to try to catch something and there's this one that I never gave much attention to:
View attachment 3811769

It's when Bella says she approves if Jill wants to date MC in ep3. "Stranger things have happened", not sure if related with that talk when Jill and Bella share the bed or something else.
I always took this to imply that Jill was not always a woman.
1720474855204.jpeg

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Might just very well be that the husband is dead and with him their son/daughter? Making it a way heavier situation than a "simple" adultery.

I honestly don't believe there's anything sinister with Bella, despite me obsessing over that friggin closed door :cautious:
Even that doesn't really explain why Tremolo's solution would be to run for help.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Oh, yes. You are on the right track with this. Just think about Jill's lies regarding her stage fright. She says she has that, yet she also mentions she can easily do presentations in front of her class which consists of pretty much the same amount of students (as we can see during the business class scenes) as the audience in the auditorium does during the recital. You can easily conclude that this is either due to some kind of trauma that she has which she associates with playing the piano or playing the piano, but in front of other people. This is related to the Lana drama which is yet to unfold! It's no wonder she doesn't tell the MC about it and chooses to lie instead, similar to how she lied about wanting her first time of having sex to be perfect.

Remember the rejection scene with Jill? No? Well, then you never got it. Anyway, Jill rejects the MC for being a DIK regardless of whether he helped her during the recital or not. She even gets super-judgmental with the way she says "And you..." while pouting when the MC runs across the city all the way over to her. Jill is a manipulative woman. Very much so.

View attachment 3811554

You have to also understand that Jill is a character whose internal monologue is most of the time shown to us, but when is it not? Well, that's during her biggest bipolar moments when she drops the facade of being a pretty, young naive virgin girl and becomes completely emotionless and cold. There's a reason why these scenes are so long, yet they don't show us any kind of internal dialogue of hers. Usually such scenes in the game will still make the character's intentions clear, like Josy in Episode 10 when she tries reinventing her Rooster profile due to Oscar's insults towards her. Everything is made obvious about that and everyone knows that's what the scene was about. But with Jill? They look somewhat more like this:

View attachment 3811584
View attachment 3811585

Look beyond her masquerade. You'll find the evident clues of her becoming the final villain of this game and betraying the MC. Watch her already be aware of who the MC's mother is and that the Royce property is the same house that was in the background in the picture of Tremolo's mother posing with her friends, who happen to also be Jill's friends' mothers (Bianca's and Carla's).
she can be main villian and manipulative, i agree.
but i dont understand what is wrong with that moment when she reject the mc (except, it isnt fix as Maya and Jojo scene)

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Even that doesn't really explain why Tremolo's solution would be to run for help.
Because (and this came to my mind literally while reading your answer) losing both your partner and your kid drives you to places from which is difficult to come out, one can see only 1 way out... of the definitive kind

That might be the "dark" turn waiting for Bella :cry:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Because (and this came to my mind literally while reading your answer) losing both your partner and your kid drives you to places from which is difficult to come out, one can see only 1 way out... of the definitive kind

That might be the "dark" turn waiting for Bella :cry:
I mean, her whole "abyss" talk screams extremely depressed at best, suicidal at worst so, it wouldn't really be a surprise.
I don't think it'll happen on her branch, but it would be amusingly dark if she offed herself in every playthrough where you do not choose to date her though.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i always thought that Bella was more interested in being a mother figure to mc after hearing his mom had died giving birth to him. perhaps she had a stillborn child and her hubby couldnt handle it and left? just a theory. perhaps he walked in Jill consoling Bella and Bella was emotional and they fooled around a bit which James walked in on and couldn't handle it and left..just a theory..

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
i always thought that Bella was more interested in being a mother figure to mc after hearing his mom had died giving birth to him. perhaps she had a stillborn child and her hubby couldnt handle it and left? just a theory. perhaps he walked in Jill consoling Bella and Bella was emotional and they fooled around a bit which James walked in on and couldn't handle it and left..just a theory..
She does give give maternal vibes during the haircut

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
indeed. on her LI path, she is reluctant to fool around, but the initial kiss is something she's into. and it awakens her horny side too. she sees the mc as something more than just a kid in need of a mother figure. she then sees him as the answer to her loneliness. despite her cold demeanor, he eventually melts her ice walls. the scene in the game with Magnar echos that when the mc releases Bella from the spell of the Ice Queen, they fuck like rabbits and he becomes her king. that's some heavy forshadowing there....

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
you go around opening rooms in your friends' house? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and it's not like it takes much of an excuse to justify a closed door
You see I have thought ahead on this one. It is indeed creepy to just snoop around like that even though we all have a desperate need to forage for quest items and bonus pics. That's why I always challenge my new friends to a game of hide and seek when I'm at their house for the first time. You just have to make sure that one of them is indeed in the last place you look so you don't miss anything.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
You missed a golden opportunity to show off the halloween costume trophy there....especially if you had Lily win
You mean this one? Tbh she looks hotter than usual with that halloween makeup on her face. :p

hmm.jpg

I mean...

LILY's a genius. Is there any better way to get a guy to pursue you than to tell him not to fall in love with you?

Challenge accepted! :cool:

lily.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You see I have thought ahead on this one. It is indeed creepy to just snoop around like that even though we all have a desperate need to forage for quest items and bonus pics. That's why I always challenge my new friends to a game of hide and seek when I'm at their house for the first time. You just have to make sure that one of them is indeed in the last place you look so you don't miss anything.
8wbg4e.jpg

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes