Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
but josy has still the most beautiful body in the avn :p
For me the hottest characters in this AVN are both dead the MC's mother and Jill's sister are the best looking models to me personally. But if I had to pick a character that is alive it would have to be Nicole that has the best looking body and face.

Reactions: Ricthequick

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
For me the hottest characters in this AVN are both dead the MC's mother and Jill's sister are the best looking models to me personally. But if I had to pick a character that is alive it would have to be Nicole that has the best looking body and face.
Yeah Lynette and Nicole are up there too, true. Quinns body is awesome too just not the biggest fan of her face/makeup/hairstyle

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah Lynette and Nicole are up there too, true. Quinns body is awesome too just not the biggest fan of her face/makeup/hairstyle
yeah I've never found Quinn attractive I cant get past her face/makeup and hairstyle either. But then her personality made everything so much worst for me.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lily is close second for me and Zoey is close too. Sage is always depending on the renders for me, sometimes shes looks like the most women on this planet but sometimes not.

I think Sage in a just little bit more petite could be perfection
Sage's looks small flaws are too large breasts in proportion to the body and pale skin that is difficult to illuminate correctly.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I am not sure if she knows what is there, maybe she has an idea of what might be there, but no certainty. After mc tells her about it Jill tries to open the door. It may be that she just wants to check that it is actually closed, but not necessarily
So, despite knowing Bella for years and seemingly spending a lot of time at her home, Jill only got interested in that room and be surprised about the fact that it is locked, once fuckface mentioned it?

oakdice-runescape.gif

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
yeah I've never found Quinn attractive I cant get past her face/makeup and hairstyle either. But then her personality made everything so much worst for me.
Quinn's makeup is something I always hated about her look. So much better when she doesn't wear it.

Sage's looks small flaws are too large breasts in proportion to the body and pale skin that is difficult to illuminate correctly.
I don't think the breasts are at fault there though, it's that DPC keeps shrinking her waist so that she looks famished like he always does with all the girls. Some of them from certain angles look comical at this point, I don't know why he thinks it's better. They already had an hourglass figure thing going on for them and even back then people were complaining about characters like Isabella looking unrealistic, so of course DPC decided to exaggerate them even more.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
About the door, which ones are realistic to you guys? I think it might be her husband belongings and Jill helped her pack. Either that or some BDSM stuff but that I don't think Jill would even understand.
She has a crypto mining farm in that room. A Teacher's and Librarian's salary doesn't cut it anymore in this day and age.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, despite knowing Bella for years and seemingly spending a lot of time at her home, Jill only got interested in that room and be surprised about the fact that it is locked, once fuckface mentioned it?

View attachment 3812592
much less forced than you think

Jill and Bella can't have known each other for who knows how long, probably since Jill started college (so actually a little over 2 years). it doesn't seem far-fetched to me that Jill doesn't know the contents of every room in Bella's house, considering that door could always have been closed, or changed use before being closed.

you go around opening rooms in your friends' house? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and it's not like it takes much of an excuse to justify a closed door

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quinn's makeup is something I always hated about her look. So much better when she doesn't wear it.

I don't think the breasts are at fault there though, it's that DPC keeps shrinking her waist so that she looks famished like he always does with all the girls. Some of them from certain angles look comical at this point, I don't know why he thinks it's better. They already had an hourglass figure thing going on for them and even back then people were complaining about characters like Isabella looking unrealistic, so of course DPC decided to exaggerate them even more.
This is DPC, people will complain and he will do exactly the opposite. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes