Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
friends maybe but Mel becoming the 4th that wouldn't happen or is very unlikely, Mel is more there as a wake up call that this could go badly
Yeah, Mel is DPC's way of telling unless perfectly balanced Throuple is soon going to break away, I hope it breaks off soon. Solo Maya/Josy fans have been starved for years.

Plus majority of their scenes could be performed together as a threesome but DPC keeps on giving more and more solo scenes. Halloween talk about keeping tabs was probably DPC's last warning.

Reactions: Krytax123

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
But Jill says she's a virgin then she's either lying or she "doesn't count" lesbian relationships? If that's the case, I hope she's ok with MC inviting other girls for threesomes, since it "doesn't count". And that would also trigger MC, because she snaps when he figures that Maya and Josy have lied to him, he gets pissed when Sage haven't told him she is a Burke. I haven't played Bella branch, so don't know if she "lied" to him somehow, but there's all her husband story, so I think that's enough. And... Jill is yet to lie to him.
I think what happened with Jill and Bella was that Jill started grinding on her like she started grinding on the MC the first night they spend together and that's when Bella probably woke her up and started an argument about it. She also says to herself in that one scene in the library which you can get if you go and visit Bella there for recommending Tremolo to Jill that "married women don't fool around with friends either" or something like that, then says to herself that it doesn't matter since she stopped it. It's definitely Jill that she's talking about there.

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman and Ray_D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, Mel is DPC's way of telling unless perfectly balanced Throuple is soon going to break away, I hope it breaks off soon. Solo Maya/Josy fans have been starved for years.

Plus majority of their scenes could be performed together as a threesome but DPC keeps on giving more and more solo scenes. Halloween talk about keeping tabs was probably DPC's last warning.
I believe that they will break soon I think being balance will let you keep dating both until you have to pick even thought Josy and Maya broken up, favoring one you go into solo with that girl

Reactions: Riaman

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Jill was extremely sex starved and probably humped Bella in a sleepover. Nothing more. Just like she did to MC.
Okay, this is the most realistic theory, probably right btw. Buuut... Bella was also on a dry spell, maybe it escaleted a bit more than it has with MC, my guess would be a kiss then they realise it and things becomes awkward.

yes yes behind that damned door, look at her dead eyes!
View attachment 3811850
About the door, which ones are realistic to you guys? I think it might be her husband belongings and Jill helped her pack. Either that or some BDSM stuff but that I don't think Jill would even understand.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill was extremely sex starved and probably humped Bella in a sleepover. Nothing more. Just like she did to MC.
and Jill had an irrepressible urge to talk about it on the one day that a third person, in whom she theoretically felt some interest, was sleeping at Bella's house? and sadly, it wouldn't even be the most meaningless thing we've seen

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Okay, this is the most realistic theory, probably right btw.

About the door, which ones are realistic to you guys? I think it might be her husband belongings and Jill helped her pack. Either that or some BDSM stuff but that I don't think Jill would even understand.
When the MC peeks inside the room from under the door, you can tell there's a pair of boots there if you take a screenshot and up the brightness a bit.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Okay, this is the most realistic theory, probably right btw. Buuut... Bella was also on a dry spell, maybe it escaleted a bit more than it has with MC, my guess would be a kiss then they realise it and things becomes awkward.

Either that or was a room for a kid and she dropped in there her husband's stuff, I'm joking about all the conspiracy theories on Bella, but I do really believe it might be something like this.

on a different note, but how big is that head?!?

bighead.jpg

I mean

bighead2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ModiThorrson

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Either that or was a room for a kid and she dropped in there her husband's stuff, I'm joking about all the conspiracy theories on Bella, but I do really believe it might be something like this.

View attachment 3812020

I mean

View attachment 3812024
Finally somebody else who notices how big Maya's fucking head is without being in denial of it. Just compare her head size with Josy's in some of the renders.
1720461777418.png
1720461840035.png
1720461883190.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 3812020

I mean

View attachment 3812024
First what with the rooster covering the tits:mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: second Maya looks stone out of her mind

• Haha
Reactions: Ricthequick

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
or some BDSM stuff but that I don't think Jill would even understand.
Jill knows what's in that room. And it's obviously nothing bad, or else why would she be surprised that the door is locked and even tried to open it herself?
It's 100% related to James somehow.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

View attachment 3812020

I mean

View attachment 3812024
This is probably the best hairstyle for Maya. Is this a fanart? Never seen this render before. But I also never collected puzzle pieces so probably could be that too.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is probably the best hairstyle for Maya. Is this a fanart? Never seen this render before. But I also never collected puzzle pieces so probably could be that too.
IMHO better haircut for a brunette is "Valentina's carrè" (bob's hairstyle), but with hair longer.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes