Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
I always wonder if DPC is setting up a situation where the throuple do things with Mel but also become close in other ways. Example, Mel being a new member of the team.

1720455921721.png

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
It's right that you're afraid. This is likely to happen. :(
I don't want to defame anyone in vain. We, Quinn followers, are not like that. :cautious:
But we need to admit the truth - there is darkness somewhere deep in Jill's soul. o_O
But not just Jill's soul. Almost everyone has. :(
And only the Divine Quinn is holy, bright, pure and innocent. :rolleyes::love:
Only with Divine Quinn can person find happiness, love, peace and all the pleasures of Paradise. :love::love::love:
Praise the Divine Quinn.:love:
View attachment 3811521
Hallelujah.
Bella becomes the crazy nurse like in Acting Lessons.... :D

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
It's right that you're afraid. This is likely to happen. :(
I don't want to defame anyone in vain. We, Quinn followers, are not like that. :cautious:
But we need to admit the truth - there is darkness somewhere deep in Jill's soul. o_O
But not just Jill's soul. Almost everyone has. :(
And only the Divine Quinn is holy, bright, pure and innocent. :rolleyes::love:
Only with Divine Quinn can person find happiness, love, peace and all the pleasures of Paradise. :love::love::love:
Praise the Divine Quinn.:love:
View attachment 3811521
Hallelujah.
too
many
emojis
must
bleach
eyes
:sick:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I'm half-sarcastic when I make 'Jill final villain' posts. But I don't think she's necessarily gonna be turned into a villain. There's just something off about her. It's like she's putting on an act most of the time and when you look at those scenes where she's alone with no-one else near her, she seems different from her usual self. The MC also comments on this when he first catches her playing the piano in the auditorium, asking himself: "Was that really Jill in there?" because she was so different from how she usually is. The 'darkness' we're talking about is most likely related to her piano playing, Bella, Lana and the MC's family.
I totally get it. I also have this feeling and she's my main LI. I was replaying this weekend, paying more attention to dialogues to try to catch something and there's this one that I never gave much attention to:
Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 13.02.33.png

It's when Bella says she approves if Jill wants to date MC in ep3. "Stranger things have happened", not sure if related with that talk when Jill and Bella share the bed or something else.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I totally get it. I also have this feeling and she's my main LI. I was replaying this weekend, paying more attention to dialogues to try to catch something and there's this one that I never gave much attention to:
View attachment 3811769

It's when Bella says she approves if Jill wants to date MC in ep3. "Stranger things have happened", not sure if related with that talk when Jill and Bella share the bed or something else.
To be fair the polaroids she takes... and how she snips yours in half if you break up with her...
I still put my bet on the cafeteria girl, unless that closed door at Bella's hides more than it seems :eek:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I filed that under "there has been some sexual" intercourse between the 2" (trying to use Jill's mannerism here hehe)

But while I don't think Jill will turn out psycho, have to agree that there are scenes that might point to it, I had completely forgotten about that scene when she uses the scissors to cut in half the MC's photo...

This one you posted is another one that can be ambiguous, but still for some reason I believe is going to be (if at all) something out of the left field, like for example that cafeteria girl, who I'm pretty confident is the one causing all the trouble in campus btw.

yapyap777

May 9, 2024
i have question guys! I am now going to play the season 3, do I also need to download this? Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) ?

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
flash back to Bella and Jill fucking coming
But Jill says she's a virgin then she's either lying or she "doesn't count" lesbian relationships? If that's the case, I hope she's ok with MC inviting other girls for threesomes, since it "doesn't count". And that would also trigger MC, because she snaps when he figures that Maya and Josy have lied to him, he gets pissed when Sage haven't told him she is a Burke. I haven't played Bella branch, so don't know if she "lied" to him somehow, but there's all her husband story, so I think that's enough. And... Jill is yet to lie to him.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
View attachment 3811769

There is a lot we still don't know about Jill and a lot of mysteries regarding her, especially her and Bella's relationship which I assume will be uncovered later on in the game with some flashbacks showing us most of what happened.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes