Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I never told Josy. I mean, it's not really her business. Even when I'm on J/M path.
I have a soft spot for Josy and have told her most times, but I can understand and respect your thinking of not telling her Sage's private affairs. Yeah, kinda regret my decision on almost all my saves. But Sage's interactions with MC in Sage path in Baileys house are top tier.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I have a soft spot for Josy and have told her most times, but I can understand and respect your thinking of not telling her Sage's private affairs. Yeah, kinda regret my decision on almost all my saves. But Sage's interactions with MC in Sage path in Baileys house are top tier.
I never told Josy unless I was on her path, not because she needed to know but just because on the throuple path I could see MC confiding in her (as she is in a similar situation to Chad and Troy) just to figure out what he should do.

.... But then I learned about Sage tagging along for Thanksgiving at the Baileys, so now I always tell Josy.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3810889
The most exhausting,most fervent gymnastics exercises that one of the most flexible,
angelic creations on earth can perform on you,
while you continue to lick and suck vigorously on her wettest,juiciest,most abundant paradise,
until she moans and squirts with pleasure..

Lily,Lily,Lily,let's roll until the end of time,
let us experience the wildest passion until our pounding hearts burst out and the gates of hell burst open,
Lily,Lily,Lily,my most adorable angel with the craziest sides.. :love::love:
View attachment 3810935
8w9a08.jpg

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I never told Josy unless I was on her path, not because she needed to know but just because on the throuple path I could see MC confiding in her (as she is in a similar situation to Chad and Troy) just to figure out what he should do.

.... But then I learned about Sage tagging along for Thanksgiving at the Baileys, so now I always tell Josy.
Sage and MC secretly doing lovey dovey while Patrick or was it Helen asks Sage whom do you care about was a top tier moment in episode 10.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I never told Josy. I mean, it's not really her business. Even when I'm on J/M path.
I've told both Josy and Sage on every single save (well, I had one where I didn't tell Sage, to see the lewd, then wound back the clock and told her). It confused the hell out of me when I saw people asking how you get Sage to go with you to Maya and Derek's house!
I never told Josy, since it wasn't my place to tell. I did it on one path just to see the Sage scenes, but still felt really guilty about it. Sage is either my girlfriend or my best friend, so I felt terrible.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Loved that scene and How Helen intuitively guessed that MC/Sage is a couple, but it seems she does this on any route if Sage is present.
Helen's never seen Maya demonstrate interest in boys, presumably Helen thinks her daughter just hasn't found the right guy yet. That plus Maya is more introverted, I wouldn't blame Helen for thinking that MC is just a friend, more likely Derek's friend than Maya's friend.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I decide telling Josy purely on what ep 10 result I want. In my head MC is too shocked to not tell her and can just feel guilty about it, if I want Sage at the Bailey's. And on most paths I do want her there. On Bella's path I want Sage at her place as I anticipate the cat getting out of the bag one way or another.

Reactions: Riaman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Helen's never seen Maya demonstrate interest in boys, presumably Helen thinks her daughter just hasn't found the right guy yet. That plus Maya is more introverted, I wouldn't blame Helen for thinking that MC is just a friend, more likely Derek's friend than Maya's friend.
Won't blame, Helen is 100% right :cool:
Helen does asks about that in every route when Sage is present but that hidden lovey dovey gesture is only in Sage route.
Plus next moment, when Sage says what she thankful for: " And for someone important in my life" looking at MC. That was so adorable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
]

I never told Josy, since it wasn't my place to tell. I did it on one path just to see the Sage scenes, but still felt really guilty about it. Sage is either my girlfriend or my best friend, so I felt terrible.
I decide telling Josy purely on what ep 10 result I want. In my head MC is too shocked to not tell her and can just feel guilty about it, if I want Sage at the Bailey's. And on most paths I do want her there. On Bella's path I want Sage at her place as I anticipate the cat getting out of the bag one way or another.
The only danger of telling Sage about it was its eventual overreaction, creating more problems than it solved. But apparently this was only a theoretical danger, the only time she reacts reasonably.

Telling Josy proves to be completely unnecessary which raises some doubts about the appropriateness of doing so, but I doubt it has any negative consequences, dpc is very Manichean, secrets are always discovered and punished

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

I always tell Josy when on the throuple path for that very reason. I do it on the Sage path as well, but that's just so sage will go with lol.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes