mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Oooh, it's hard. Very hard.

I'm also not sure, it's difficulty to say :ROFLMAO:
But I might need to do some research. Compare and contrast, experiment a little, repeat the exercise. See who comes out on top ;)
Let's start with braless teasing vs perpendicular titjob with bra!
View attachment 3810768
View attachment 3810770
Certain scenes, like the Bella one there, present an interesting opportunity to get deeper into the height discussion of the last day or so...

How many Cock Ness Monsters tall are each of the girls?

Slightly less easy, because further judgement is needed on where to start and stop the measuring, but breast size can also be compared using this new unit of measurement.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Certain scenes, like the Bella one there, present an interesting opportunity to get deeper into the height discussion of the last day or so...

How many Cock Ness Monsters tall are each of the girls?

Slightly less easy, because further judgement is needed on where to start and stop the measuring, but breast size can also be compared using this new unit of measurement.
Didn't DPC post a joke about that at one point? I forgot if he was measuring the girls as well, or just the MC.:unsure:
Now this is a good discussion topic!
unknown.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
what's the best option? be honest to sage about chad and troy? or just don't tell her about it?
Depends what you want from Sage.

If you tell her you get RP (Relationship points). If you don't and you are her fuck buddy, you get a BJ. I'm pretty sure I told her on all my paths and I don't think there is further consequences down the track, but there might be something I didn't see.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

If you tell her you get RP (Relationship points). If you don't and you are her fuck buddy, you get a BJ. I'm pretty sure I told her on all my paths and I don't think there is further consequences down the track, but there might be something I didn't see.
Not telling Sage just going to prolong her torture and put her in emotional limbo for far longer than necessary. I just always told her. There is no point in not telling.

yapyap777

May 9, 2024

thank you so much

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
screenshot0007.png
The most exhausting,most fervent gymnastics exercises that one of the most flexible,
angelic creations on earth can perform on you,
while you continue to lick and suck vigorously on her wettest,juiciest,most abundant paradise,
until she moans and squirts with pleasure..

Lily,Lily,Lily,let's roll until the end of time,
let us experience the wildest passion until our pounding hearts burst out and the gates of hell burst open,
Lily,Lily,Lily,my most adorable angel with the craziest sides.. :love::love:
screenshot0008.png

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
what's the best option? be honest to sage about chad and troy? or just don't tell her about it?
At the moment the more significant choice is telling Josy not Sage, though there will no doubt be consequences for the latter too. If you tell Josy, she will have the idea of MC going to the TG dinner as Maya's beard and Sage also joins. If you don't, Sage stays at Bella's.

What really interests me is the combination of telling Josy, but not Sage. That's a time bomb of drama. Add showing Jade's video to the DIKs and Sage is bound to hate MC more than she has ever hated anyone. The question is, how can he be telling us this story if Sage kills him.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 3810889
The most exhausting,most fervent gymnastics exercises that one of the most flexible,
while you continue to lick and suck vigorously on her wettest,juiciest,most abundant paradise,

let us experience the wildest passion until our pounding hearts burst out and the gates of hell burst open,
View attachment 3810935
These positions always amaze me... but it's more about the gravity-defying hair than anything else :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: soprano31

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 3810889

View attachment 3810935
Solo with Lily is way better than any 3some. Way more intimate. Hope to breakdown her walls soon enough.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
At the moment the more significant choice is telling Josy not Sage, though there will no doubt be consequences for the latter too. If you tell Josy, she will have the idea of MC going to the TG dinner as Maya's beard and Sage also joins. If you don't, Sage stays at Bella's.
I've told both Josy and Sage on every single save (well, I had one where I didn't tell Sage, to see the lewd, then wound back the clock and told her). It confused the hell out of me when I saw people asking how you get Sage to go with you to Maya and Derek's house!

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I've told both Josy and Sage on every single save (well, I had one where I didn't tell Sage, to see the lewd, then wound back the clock and told her). It confused the hell out of me when I saw people asking how you get Sage to go with you to Maya and Derek's house!
Even on non Sage path she is such a bro tier character. Way better friend then lousy Derek and almost all of Diks, it should be criminal to not tell her. She deserves the truth, Chad did her dirty.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I never told Josy. I mean, it's not really her business. Even when I'm on J/M path.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes