DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Jade is upset at MC on that run because she was betrayed by Stephen and worries Sage will be betrayed by MC. Perhaps DPC will give players a narrow path of success if MC only gets with Jade and Sage (no other girls) and is faithful to them (no cheat points ... Sage will ask around and find out) to obtain the ultimate mother + adopted daughter (but not after the divorce ... fuck off Patreon) throuple ... (a man can dream ...)
Don't care, I'll fuck, cheat, steal, whatever needs to be done, just want to see fireworks

nice.gif

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Jade is upset at MC on that run because she was betrayed by Stephen and worries Sage will be betrayed by MC. Perhaps DPC will give players a narrow path of success if MC only gets with Jade and Sage (no other girls) and is faithful to them (no cheat points ... Sage will ask around and find out) to obtain the ultimate mother + adopted daughter (but not after the divorce ... fuck off Patreon) throuple ... (a man can dream ...)
Damn I wish that mother/"Daughter" path would be real...

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I love the Neutral option, we play for such a socially flexible person who can adapt to any situation and get the maximum benefit. It’s a pity that there are no unique dialogues in Neutral except for choices, they duplicate Chick dialogues.

You're not the first who says that, people liked my alts of Zoey where I made her full goth mode.
you cant blame them

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
And then once things start to slightly imrpove she decides to try her new hairstyle... :sick:
That hairstyle looks like Pidgeot the bird Pokemon. Episode 10 Lily has an identical hairstyle but it looks so gorgeous. DPC always gives Maya weird aesthetics i.e poor skin texture, Granny hands, fake boobs assets (makes no sense given her plot, she obviously doesn't have implants but Daz assets are fake tits), now a hit or miss hairstyle.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That hairstyle looks like Pidgeot the bird Pokemon. Episode 10 Lily has an identical hairstyle but it looks so gorgeous. DPC always gives Maya weird aesthetics i.e poor skin texture, Granny hands, fake boobs assets (makes no sense given her plot, she obviously doesn't have implants but Daz assets are fake tits), now a hit or miss hairstyle.
1720407067127.png
Lily's hair isn't entirely slicked back, with those sexy loose strands in the front. I think the sides are a little different too.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
For example, in my CHICK MJ throuple path, I didn't have sex with Rio, but did flirt and make out a bit early on. When facing the major choice for her at the Halloween party, the CHICK decision is just a blunt rejection, but the NEUTRAL option has you turn her down gently and have a short heart-to-heart about trying to commit to a real relationship and encouraging her to maybe do the same. Honestly felt more like a path that could eventually lead to a stronger friendship between them.
Poor poor Rio :cry:
OCD.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes