Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Yes, DIK/Chick Zoey is different. DIK version is tougher. She hits the balls of the fireman on the dance floor who is harassing her, she has different dialogues, she is less judgmental for beating Oscar, she doesn't cry when MC reads his mother’s diary to her.

Ofc she turns him down, or some group of patrons will start a crusade :ROFLMAO:
Any idea what's the "default" Zoey? I'm not too fond on replaying the prelude over and over tbh.
I imagine the DIK one?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Any idea what's the "default" Zoey? I'm not too fond on replaying the prelude over and over tbh.
I imagine the DIK one?
No canon here, default Zoey left in MCs flashbacks when he confess to Isabella, everything that happens next is in superposition, except for the main story events, so everyone has a canonical Zoey. I like the DIK version better.:devilish:

Reactions: KaiserST

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
No canon here, default Zoey left in MCs flashbacks when he confess to Isabella, everything that happens next is in superposition, except for the main story events, so everyone has a canonical Zoey. I like the DIK version better.:devilish:
If I remember right, you can skip the interlude on second playthroughs. I think he's asking which version of Zoey this results in (and I don't know which that is to answer myself).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
now I'm gonna have to redo one of my saves to make a Dik Zoey as I cant recall which one I did and didn't . As im pretty sure I went with Chick Zoey on most so I don't think I ever saw those Dik Zoey scenes.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
You still made the choice if you skip the Interlude:
Game asking what you do - talk to Emma or take her phone, and this forms Zoey personality.
Think it also decides if Emma is still friends or not. Maybe someone she'll talk to about her "new found" feelings for the MC since it's close to the same situation as Emma and Bret.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
You still made the choice if you skip the Interlude:
Game asking what you do - talk to Emma or take her phone, and this forms Zoey personality.
Btw before I risking of making an "enemy" out of you, on a personal level I have (had) nothing against girls like Zoey, quite the contrary, when I was that age used to to gigs like these

But one thing was clear already back then, when you were hanging out with chicks who were asking you (during a concert) if you had a piercing to gift them since they had just lost theirs...
Need to be careful around a certain kind of woman, if you knew it, you wouldn't get scarred and have loads of fun, but if you ended up getting scarred... move on

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Btw before I risking of making an "enemy" out of you, on a personal level I have (had) nothing against girls like Zoey, quite the contrary, when I was that age used to to gigs like these

But one thing was clear already back then, when you were hanging out with chicks who were asking you (during a concert) if you had a piercing to gift them since they had just lost theirs...
Need to be careful around a certain kind of woman, if you knew it, you wouldn't get scarred and have loads of fun, but if you ended up getting scarred... move on
No, I won't start a personal vendetta if you don't like the character, so we're in the clear.:)
Think it also decides if Emma is still friends or not. Maybe someone she'll talk to about her "new found" feelings for the MC since it's close to the same situation as Emma and Bret.
Yeah, but Emma not worth to be a friend, it was a garbage act from her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ricthequick

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I dread the day where Zoey's path kicks off as I dont think I can pick between her and Sage and even with multiple saves will be in the back of my mind to not play said path cause I like X alot

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He's desperate to get his count past 2. :ROFLMAO: And finally have sex with someone he doesn't need to tie a plank across his arse to stop himself falling in.;)
hey I wanted my MC to have sex with Aerith so he can join the STD club.... and I just realize Aerith is the same name as a character from Final Fantasy 7 and now I don't think I can not think of the BAD version when I finally play pay part 2 of the remake....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
for a chaos save for fun maybe ? would be kind of fitting with a manslut save imo nothing wrong with having options. Still would be better than Madame Rose.
ep10_bsolo20.png
I'm sorry, I need to put on glasses to better read what you just said.

You'd rather have crabs—or any STD, from what I'm hearing—than have sex with Madame Rose. She's unpopular, useless and definitely not my taste, but I'd rather fuck her than get crabs, or anything worse on my cock.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
hey I wanted my MC to have sex with Aerith so he can join the STD club.... and I just realize Aerith is the same name as a character from Final Fantasy 7 and now I don't think I can not think of the BAD version when I finally play pay part 2 of the remake....
I am very proud to be the only DIK that hasn't stuck my dick in Arieth.

we-are-very-different-people.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3809506
I'm sorry, I need to put on glasses to better read what you just said.

You'd rather have crabs—or any STD, from what I'm hearing—than have sex with Madame Rose. She's unpopular, useless and definitely not my taste, but I'd rather fuck her than get crabs, or anything worse on my cock.
it's like you didn't understand I said it would be for a chaos run for FUN. To me Madame Rose brings nothing to table but lewds. If the STD thing did ever happen it could of created some more funny moments or drama or whatever, brings more than just a quick lewd for the sake of lewds to the table. Besides if you read my original post it was clearly a joke as I know it will never happen. But it seems you didn't take it as one which is the only reason I responded with a hypothetical / what if.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes