Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
it's like you didn't understand I said it would be for a chaos run for FUN. To me Madame Rose brings nothing to table but lewds. If the STD thing did ever happen it could of created some more funny moments or drama or whatever, brings more than just a quick lewd for the sake of lewds to the table. Besides if you read my original post it was clearly a joke as I know it will never happen. But it seems you didn't take it as one which is the only reason I responded with a hypothetical / what if.
There's lots of fun things to do on a chaos run. Fuck Jade, show the sex tape, and choose Sage is a popular one. I can see the fun in that. I have a run where I do that.

Getting crabs, unless it's part of a loser or gag ending by DPC, doesn't really sound fun.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There's lots of fun things to do on a chaos run. Fuck Jade, show the sex tape, and choose Sage is a popular one. I can see the fun in that. I have a run where I do that.

Getting crabs, unless it's part of a loser or gag ending by DPC, doesn't really sound fun.
to you maybe but I was just saying hypothetical it could of been fun to some people like me if there was the option for it. After all this game has choices for a reason dont want to do something they dont do the choice to do it. No harm done in adding more choices after all. But I never was saying he should add it to the game anymore it was merely just a joke. As we are at a point in the game where the MC is officially in a realtionship now with the Main Girls so would feel out of place for him to cheat on them just for the sake of getting crabs for fun.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I prefer Jill's neutral run, made her laugh of Tybalt's ruined presentation, at least she admitted that was fun.
While we're on the topic, let me just say that while there hasn't been many yet, I've liked several of the Neutral major choice options that become available with a permanent affinity. For example, in my CHICK MJ throuple path, I didn't have sex with Rio, but did flirt and make out a bit early on. When facing the major choice for her at the Halloween party, the CHICK decision is just a blunt rejection, but the NEUTRAL option has you turn her down gently and have a short heart-to-heart about trying to commit to a real relationship and encouraging her to maybe do the same. Honestly felt more like a path that could eventually lead to a stronger friendship between them.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
While we're on the topic, let me just say that while there hasn't been many yet, I've liked several of the Neutral major choice options that become available with a permanent affinity. For example, in my CHICK MJ throuple path, I didn't have sex with Rio, but did flirt and make out a bit early on. When forcing the major choice for her at the Halloween party, the CHICK decision is just a blunt rejection, but the NEUTRAL option has you turn her down gently and have a short heart-to-heart about trying to commit to a real relationship and encouraging her to maybe do the same. Honestly felt like more like a path that could lead to a stronger friendship between them.
That sounds like a hand-holding moment.
neil-patrick-harris-shudder.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Hope for some action in Ep.11, time to unpack the blueberry again :devilish:

View attachment 3809517
View attachment 3809515
unpack? but shouldnt be more fun to packing her very well?:devilish:
with black hair she was hotter
I am very proud to be the only DIK that hasn't stuck my dick in Arieth.

View attachment 3809523
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
at least one time, i want punish mc with some crab for being a stupid. no matter it is from Ari or Becky
there is no forgive for
-dont keep Sage as duckbuddy on others path
-make drama about Jojo and Maya
-no go for Jill to restaurant without sushi date
and i think, there will be chance to get it, because he ignore everything what Neil said to him. just need wait for it:coffee:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
A run where I fuck Jade, Sage and a bunch of the other hookers. But mostly Jade and Sage.
Kinda gave up on that run and most others when EP9 came out, might start it again if shit actually hits the fan.
I want to watch fuckface's world burn.
Jade is upset at MC on that run because she was betrayed by Stephen and worries Sage will be betrayed by MC. Perhaps DPC will give players a narrow path of success if MC only gets with Jade and Sage (no other girls) and is faithful to them (no cheat points ... Sage will ask around and find out) to obtain the ultimate mother + adopted daughter (but not after the divorce ... fuck off Patreon) throuple ... (a man can dream ...)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
the question is who will feed the baby she is going to have as she thinks dog food is Chili. Also how many more STD's will she spread in 9 months :)
I reckon the little fella is going to be Jacob's.

Arieth will forget she has a baby and he will end up at Diks mansion. Mini games incoming.

No more fish to feed. Just nappies & feeding for little Jarieth.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
While we're on the topic, let me just say that while there hasn't been many yet, I've liked several of the Neutral major choice options that become available with a permanent affinity. For example, in my CHICK MJ throuple path, I didn't have sex with Rio, but did flirt and make out a bit early on. When facing the major choice for her at the Halloween party, the CHICK decision is just a blunt rejection, but the NEUTRAL option has you turn her down gently and have a short heart-to-heart about trying to commit to a real relationship and encouraging her to maybe do the same. Honestly felt like more like a path that could eventually lead to a stronger friendship between them.
I love the Neutral option, we play for such a socially flexible person who can adapt to any situation and get the maximum benefit. It’s a pity that there are no unique dialogues in Neutral except for choices, they duplicate Chick dialogues.
unpack? but shouldnt be more fun to packing her very well?:devilish:
with black hair she was hotter
You're not the first who says that, people liked my alts of Zoey where I made her full goth mode.

Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I love the Neutral option, we play for such a socially flexible person who can adapt to any situation and get the maximum benefit. It’s a pity that there are no unique dialogues in Neutral except for choices, they duplicate Chick dialogues.

You're not the first who says that, people liked my alts of Zoey where I made her full goth mode.
honestly you have the best sig ive seen on this site. If I knew how to create one would be tempted but then id have to make way to many I like to many LI to just stick with 5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
a Sage Jade throuple would be pretty awesome. and it would be awesome too for mc to knock Jade up and she would see that she wasn't barren after all. then she could mock Stephen about him being the impotent one with the tiny peepee. he would have that in common with Tiny Peepee Tybbie. and at family get togethers Sage could continue mocking Stephen and Tyballs for the losers they are while she and Jade are having lots of kids with the mc. they would teach their kids what a loser Tyballs is. mc could show pics of Tyballs with his gf the watermelon...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Yeah, NEUTRAL definitely feels like "CHICK who isn't afraid to take a little risk or assert himself some when appropriate". Works well for my MJ throuple committed playthrough though heh.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
a Sage Jade throuple would be pretty awesome. and it would be awesome too for mc to knock Jade up and she would see that she wasn't barren after all. then she could mock Stephen about him being the impotent one with the tiny peepee. he would have that in common with Tiny Peepee Tybbie. and at family get togethers Sage could continue mocking Stephen and Tyballs for the losers they are while she and Jade are having lots of kids with the mc. they would teach their kids what a loser Tyballs is. mc could show pics of Tyballs with his gf the watermelon...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes! Yes!

A 'fuck you Tybalt' run that ends in a Sage + Jade + Jill harem! Get his mom, sister, and obsessive crush all pregnant in an epic foursome on his bed, filmed of course!

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes