Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Honestly, I don't generally let factors from other paths influence how I view the one I'm on. In my opinion, they should be seen as "alternate universes", so really the fact that Maya doesn't pursue you if you don't date them doesn't necessarily have much bearing in the case where you do. Again, remember that Josy had a much longer time with you alone for those type of feelings to build, so Maya is essentially starting from behind in terms of developing an emotional bond even on the throuple path.

Then again, I'm sure my perspective is coming from a very different place in life since I'm about two decades older from the sound of it. :p

Honestly, while this might be good advice for some guys, there's plenty of others that don't really feel the need to sow the wild oats and would be happier looking for emotional relationships earlier on. In the case of Maya and Josy, by the time you commit to a relationship with them you've already been "together" for 2-3 months, which really isn't that long of a time to date before discussing becoming exclusive. After all, you're not marrying them, just deciding that the bond you feel with them is important enough that it's worth dedicating your full attention to in order to see if it might be a worthwhile future.
I'm strictly speaking of the game, but I doubt you are 2 decades older than me (would make you close to 70 hehe) and that's also why I had no doubt in going for Bella in my first playthrough, I let my real me decide and despite not having children I couold have kids close to their 30s by now, running after teenagers... ugh:ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised to come here a few weeks ago after catching up on BaDIK and see how much people disliked that hairstyle. Then again, the first time I was exposed to it was Heidi's mom in Bare Witness, and she's an absolute smoke show, so I may be biased. :LOL:
Honestly I never disliked any of Maya's hairstyles. Hell I never really noticed her hair changes alot throught the game unless I took a side by side comparison

• Wow
Reactions: Ricthequick

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I never disliked any of Maya's hairstyles. Hell I never really noticed her hair changes alot throught the game unless I took a side by side comparison
Had to take a second look yeah that is actually one of my favorite hairstyles on her. One of the few times I changed a hairstyle change lol

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
One of the positives of the J&M path is that... except for Quinn I'm pretty much "dating" everyone else, including the one with those lovely friends...

pretentious pricks.jpg

Pricks...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
wish the mc punched Matthew out in Rusty's room when Matthew gets aggresive. that should have been a fight scene imo. then when Jill and Bianca come there, MC could out Matthew and Olivia right there and then. and watch the drama take off as Bianca chews them up and spits them out..and eat some popcorn while enjoying the fireworks. :devilish:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I'm strictly speaking of the game, but I doubt you are 2 decades older than me (would make you close to 70 hehe) and that's also why I had no doubt in going for Bella in my first playthrough, I let my real me decide and despite not having children I couold have kids close to their 30s by now, running after teenagers... ugh:ROFLMAO:
My bad, thought you were saying you were personally 19. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, I feel ya regarding going after teens in general (which seems the norm in many AVNs). I play a lot of tabletop role-playing games, so I can usually step into a different person, even if I bring my personal perspective into it (i.e. what would I do if I suddenly was 19 and in college, but with the same knowledge and life experiences). Some AVNs the teens actually seem emotionally mature beyond their alleged age which makes things much better, but other times... ugh.

Last edited:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
My bad, thought you were saying you were 19 lol

But yeah, I feel ya regarding going after teens in general (which seems the norm in many AVNs). Some AVNs the teens actually seem emotionally mature beyond their alleged age which makes things much better, but other times... ugh.
To be fair AVNs are a recent acquired taste of mine, useful to have on your other monitor when doing some boring work. :cool:
And then some lovely banter on here, which leads to 2 busy monitors and not much work hahah

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
To be fair AVNs are a recent acquired taste of mine, useful to have on your other monitor when doing some boring work. :cool:
And then some lovely banter on here, which leads to 2 busy monitors and not much work hahah
Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that. :sneaky:

On a completely unrelated note, I very much enjoy hybrid work.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Sage being the only main girl that's available to a DIK MC with her not even actually having a preference in that honestly shows how much DPC would like the players to lean more to the CHICK side. Quinn is the only one who actually prefers the MC as a DIK and she's not even a main girl by title.
dik complatible:Mel, Sarah, Heather, Becky as Quinn
just preferer dik but still complatible chick/neut: Sage, Lily, Cammy, Sandy

Heather, Becky and Sandy arent matter i think. they have too few scenes
I don't get Jill. I mean, she is gorgeous when she doesn't open her mouth...

View attachment 3808094

...but when she does that the horror show begins! :KEK:

View attachment 3808096
sometimes her face chases me to other girls :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Steuan

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Sage being the only main girl that's available to a DIK MC with her not even actually having a preference in that honestly shows how much DPC would like the players to lean more to the CHICK side. Quinn is the only one who actually prefers the MC as a DIK and she's not even a main girl by title.
Relationships are obviously going to differ, but coming from the perspective of an older married guy, it's really not surprising to me that the main LIs favor CHICK choices most the time. Generally speaking, the CHICK choices better reflect, to me, someone with the desire and temperament to pursue and sustain long-term relationships, and while some of the main LIs start fairly casual (Sage in particular), they're all clearly set up to evolve into something long-term. DIK choices, by contrast, generally represent impulsive or emotionally unregulated decisions, which usually are not positive factors for long-term commitments and seem more likely to lead to casual flings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ModiThorrson

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
- Isabella is available for DIK run too, the main thing is to play the cards correctlyright in the early game. For example, beating up Troy, commenting about the bad food in the cafeteria, wearing a helmet dildo in front of her in Ep. 3 gives -Rp Isabella, doing well on the pop quiz, commenting that you also hate Tybalt gives +Rp Isabella and you need to keep these points in the plus zone, at least having +1. And don't be a dick to her early. I have a DIK run with her and it only blocks a few things that require Chick affinity, such as making her comfortable in Ep.9.

-Maya and Josy required Neutral/Chick only at their path start in Ep.4 when you asking them to try throuple. Next, you can end full DIK permanent and they don't care. Josy even more ok with DIK MC then Maya, since she likes his DIK moments, for example draw dicks on Steve portrait gives you +2 Rp Josy. But this is Josy, she fell for MC matter what.

The only girl who requires Neutral/Chick permanently is Jill and there is no way around it.
So can't say that game is Chick-centric by DPCs writing, but some DIK choices can bite you later. Punching Patrick, cheating on midterms or go with Jade can end badly.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
- Isabella is available for DIK run too, the main thing is to play the cards correctlyright in the early game. For example, beating up Troy, commenting about the bad food in the cafeteria, wearing a helmet dildo in front of her in Ep. 3 gives -Rp Isabella, doing well on the pop quiz, commenting that you also hate Tybalt gives +Rp Isabella and you need to keep these points in the plus zone, at least having +1. And don't be a dick to her early. I have a DIK run with her and it only blocks a few things that require Chick affinity, such as making her comfortable in Ep.9.

-Maya and Josy required Neutral/Chick only at their path start in Ep.4 when you asking them to try throuple. Next, you can end full DIK permanent and they don't care. Josy even more ok with DIK MC then Maya, since she likes his DIK moments, for example draw dicks on Steve portrait gives you +2 Rp Josy. But this is Josy, she fell for MC matter what.

The only girl who requires Neutral/Chick permanently is Jill and there is no way around it.
So can't say that game is Chick-centric by DPCs writing, but some DIK choices can bite you later. Punching Patrick, cheating on midterms or go with Jade can end badly.
I agree with this, and it doesn't even necessarily conflict with my own observation 2 posts before it.

With DIK decisions representing impulsive, reckless, emotionally unregulated, etc choices, it's really not surprising if some of them come back and bite you in the ass, even if not all of them have consequences. At the same time, a little impulsiveness in the form of romantic spontaneity can be a good thing for certain romantic partners, so long as you remain aware of where you should reel things back.

I will say that since the game is only partially complete, we can't really say for sure that Maya/Josy or even Isabella don't care about how far DIK you go after starting with them. I pretty much guarantee that all the main LI paths will face some relationship crisis (or more than one) before the game ends, and it might turn out that if you're too much of a DIK, they break things off. Structurally speaking, it wouldn't surprise me if we have something coming up in Episode 11, since it would set up Episode 12 for a resolution of a crisis before end of this Season arc, and it would serve as a good first "test" of our relationship since committing to exclusivity a few Episodes before.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
F... why did I want to make a J&M run? I feel so bad now... :cry:
View attachment 3809231
Huh, I don't remember this from my J&M run. Maybe because I didn't pursue Bella or Jill beyond episode 3 or so in mine?

Edit: I still followed Sage up until the "breakup", which (at least with CHICK affinity) she handles very well. And I'm secretly hoping later on that the throuple is open to experimentation for a MJS foursome. :p

Last edited:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Huh, I don't remember this from my J&M run. Maybe because I didn't pursue Bella or Jill beyond episode 3 or so in mine?

Edit: I still followed Sage up until the "breakup", which (at least with CHICK affinity) she handles very well. And I'm secretly hoping later on that the throuple is open to experimentation for a MJS foursome. :p
Oh I went after everyone that was possible (so everyone but Quinn pretty much), so just had to dump Bella, Sage, Jill and all the others...
Bella I'll miss... the others eh, and besides what happens later, sort of sad about Rio and her OCD :D

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes