Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
haha that look on Bella face's would send me running for the hills. Bella is much scarier than Quinn. Quinn is just a mean bitch but Bella is scary as hell.
Eh but when she brightens up...
BTW this game is pulling out "Petty me"
petty.jpg

You don't say Maya uh? See how much fun it is to be on the receiving end? :devilish:
Little does she knows (well not really) that I've only picked events with Josy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Eh but when she brightens up...
BTW this game is pulling out "Petty me"
View attachment 3808707

You don't say Maya uh? See how much fun it is to be on teh receiving end? :devilish:
Little does she knows (well not really) that I've only picked events with Josy
opposite for me I went all in on Maya. Never really felt anything for Josy other than her looks since until the last update or 2 90% of her character deveolopment is around helping Maya. That and Maya hangouts are my favorite plus Maya makes me want to comfort her and be there for her whenever she needs it.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
opposite for me I went all in on Maya. Never really felt anything for Josy other than her looks since until the last update or 2 90% of her character deveolopment is around helping Maya. That and Maya hangouts are my favorite plus Maya makes me want to comfort her and be there for her whenever she needs it.
Which is when she can't find Josy, that's what I don't like in the rleationship, while Josy at least properly comes looking for the MC, Maya doesn't.
Makes sense being her the "actual" lesbian, but still... petty me is petty me :LOL:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm fully behind spending time with Josy
Screenshot 2024-07-03 132357.png
Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Which is when she can't find Josy, that's what I don't like in the rleationship, while Josy at least properly comes looking for the MC, Maya doesn't.
Makes sense being her the "actual" lesbian, but still... petty me is petty me :LOL:
eh each to their own I can't help but feel for Maya to me doesn't come across as petty me to me personally once I learned the context with the contract and her father. Only thing that kind of feels like that is her reason for joining the HOT's and getting fucked with by Quinn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Honestly never got that feeling from Maya. She does solo stuff with MC at least several times I can think of (memorably dancing and in the classroom at the Dorm Party), and it didn't feel like you were her second choice in those circumstances. Not to mention she reached out and helps the MC when she really doesn't need to by offering to let him stay in her dorm.

Early on she definitely felt more hesitant, but as you mentioned she's mostly attracted to the same sex and has known MC for only a few days or at most 1-2 weeks, whereas Josy had already known MC for 2 months by the time we see her in-game.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly never got that feeling from Maya. She does solo stuff with MC at least several times I can think of (memorably dancing and in the classroom at the Dorm Party), and it didn't feel like you were her second choice in those circumstances. Not to mention she reached out and helps the MC when she really doesn't need to by offering to let him stay in her dorm.
same plus she has some of the best hangouts in the game at least to me. My favorite probably is bringing the tv to her room

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
what red blooded young man wouldn't make equal time for both Josy and Maya in this kind of relationship. both girls are up for it and it's a matter of keeping drama to a minimum by treating both babes equally well. especially since during the time when mc is wondering what to do, he can fuck around with as many girls as he wants before committing to Josy and Maya. pretty awesome if you ask me. why couldn't that happen to me when i was in college many millenia ago?

Reactions: Rehwyn

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
this is exactly how I feel, girl has had it rough. deserves better.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
what red blooded young man wouldn't make equal time for both Josy and Maya in this kind of relationship. both girls are up for it and it's a matter of keeping drama to a minimum by treating both babes equally well. especially since during the time when mc is wondering what to do, he can fuck around with as many girls as he wants before committing to Josy and Maya. pretty awesome if you ask me. why couldn't that happen to me when i was in college many millenia ago?
For me I wouldn't need to fool around if I have them 2. However I would rather not have threesomes with them and keep sexual encounters to one on one time tho that may cause issues. I'm just not big into threesomes I like to put all of my time on one person at a time instead of multitasking.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024

Early on she definitely felt more hesitant, but as you mentioned she's mostly attracted to the same sex and has known MC for only a few days or at most 1-2 weeks, whereas Josy had already known MC for 2 months by the time we see her in-game.
The point is that we are the player so we do know we are a second choice for both of them, and when the MC is not in a relationship with them, the only one who actually shows any interest (not even sexual) in the MC is Josy.

And you sort of also can notice when you are dating them, it most likely also has to do with her personal situation, but a petty 19 year old...

That said, both, together or alone are nothing compared to my lady of the furrowed eyebrows :love:
scarytradition.jpg

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yes but college is a time for sowing your oats before finding a relationship later on. the only thing wrong here is that he commits to a relationship with 1 LI or the throuple way too soon. that shouldn't happen till year 3 of his college life. or in Dawe's case, year 15..cause...35 year old cuck loser Dawe...:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Maya before ep8 dorm party was a real downer a lot of the time, now when MC didn't want to do to the dik party and Maya like hey lets have our own party that Maya was fun. Maya seem more closed off after Josy showed up and didn't really come out of it til ep8 added still has her ups and downs but at least now there only 50/50 shot I want to hit my head through a wall dealing with her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
The point is that we are the player so we do know we are a second choice for both of them, and when the MC is not in a relationship with them, the only one who actually shows any interest (not even sexual) in the MC is Josy.

And you sort of also can notice when you are dating them, it most likely also has to do with her personal situation, but a petty 19 year old...
Honestly, I don't generally let factors from other paths influence how I view the one I'm on. In my opinion, they should be seen as "alternate universes", so really the fact that Maya doesn't pursue you if you don't date them doesn't necessarily have much bearing in the case where you do. Again, remember that Josy had a much longer time with you alone for those type of feelings to build, so Maya is essentially starting from behind in terms of developing an emotional bond even on the throuple path.

Then again, I'm sure my perspective is coming from a very different place in life since I'm about two decades older from the sound of it. :p

yes but college is a time for sowing your oats before finding a relationship later on. the only thing wrong here is that he commits to a relationship with 1 LI or the throuple way too soon. that shouldn't happen till year 3 of his college life. or in Dawe's case, year 15..cause...35 year old cuck loser Dawe...:ROFLMAO:
Honestly, while this might be good advice for some guys, there's plenty of others that don't really feel the need to sow the wild oats and would be happier looking for romantic relationships earlier on. In the case of Maya and Josy, by the time you commit to a relationship with them you've already been "together" for 2-3 months, which really isn't that long of a time to date before discussing becoming exclusive. After all, you're not marrying them, just deciding that the bond you feel with them is important enough that it's worth dedicating your full attention to in order to see if it might be a worthwhile future.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Maya before ep8 dorm party was a real downer a lot of the time, now when MC didn't want to do to the dik party and Maya like hey lets have our own party that Maya was fun. Maya seem more closed off after Josy showed up and didn't really come out of it til ep8 added still has her ups and downs but at least now there only 50/50 shot I want to hit my head through a wall dealing with her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And then once things start to slightly imrpove she decides to try her new hairstyle... :sick:

Reactions: Swarovsky7

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
And then once things start to slightly imrpove she decides to try her new hairstyle... :sick:
Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised to come here a few weeks ago after catching up on BaDIK and see how much people disliked that hairstyle. Then again, the first time I was exposed to it was Heidi's mom in Bare Witness, and she's an absolute smoke show, so I may be biased. :LOL:

Reactions: Ricthequick
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes