felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since everyone has their fav, I was curious to see if you also have an opinion on who's "objectively" the one you'd chase if you were in the MC's shoes?

Might sound like the same, but for example is not like that in my case, my fav is BY FAR Bella (is not even close), but me at 18/19? I'd not even think twice and pick Sage.
objectively someone like MC, who never had a TV and a friend would stay away from all LIs, probably end up with some quieter girl, like Asley or the chick from the coffee shop.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
objectively someone like MC, who never had a TV and a friend would stay away from all LIs, probably end up with some quieter girl, like Asley or the chick from the coffee shop.
And maybe he would have, if fate hadn't intervened:
  • If Josy hadn't caught him rehearsing trying to even have a conversation with her, he may never have even said a word to her (and he was kinda awkward with her even up to their "date" on the bench). And it was Josy that was all over him.
  • With Maya, he wouldn't have gotten to know her if he hadn't slipped right in front of her and she helped him up and showed him around campus.
  • Even with Zoey in the beginning, he was a greenhorn with her pulling the strings most of the time.
  • But it was the prank in the HOTs showers that was the turning point for him. Stripped naked, with a number of women seeing his huge cock and his life was changed forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know what I miss from this thread? I miss the days when N7 was posting the updates. That shit felt official. Now I don't even read the updates or look for the previews... :cry:
Same here, but here's one thing: Zoners throw bananas at DPC, like many other developers, trashing them. He hasn't been active for a long time, but most likely he saw this while scrolling the thread. And ofc after that he doesn’t want to publish anything here. This is not about just DPC and his personality, this is a common situation for the Zone - many developers delete their pages / stop being active because they get tired of keyboard diarrhea.

Since everyone has their fav, I was curious to see if you also have an opinion on who's "objectively" the one you'd chase if you were in the MC's shoes?

Might sound like the same, but for example is not like that in my case, my fav is BY FAR Bella (is not even close), but me at 18/19? I'd not even think twice and pick Sage.
Objectively? Get back with Zoey by trying a second chance. She's easy to connect with if it's about me and she's my type. And this despite the fact that my number one is Sage, but irl, there are many pitfalls with her such as:
1. She's leaving college this year, which means a long-distance relationship is potentially
2. Explosive temperament. Episode 10 showed that you can find a common language with her, MC can make compromises, but we are talking about “I’m in MCs shoes,” and my temperament is not far from Sage, so regular quarrels could not be avoided. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes