Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have it on good authority that DPC plans on introducing NTR to BADIK, and will have Josy cheat on MC and/or Maya. I'm looking forward to Alady becoming Acheatingwhore in the near future!
Maya would cheat with anything but Josy never would she all MC's

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Maya would cheat with anything but Josy never would she all MC's
Nope. Josy will make lots of guy friends due to her outgoing personality and hot looks ... one of them will eventually catch her at a moment of weakness and she'll sleep with him, regret it almost immediately, but damage done. What if she sleeps with Derek when they are both at a low point and there for each other? Will MC be able to forgive her or Derek? What will Maya do when she finds out her brother cucked her?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I mean they're nice and all, but they only rank 4th on the LI boob scale.

View attachment 3806320
Yeah, Maya is my #5 in the LI boobs competition.
Jill - Sage - Bella - Josy - Maya.
(Probably first time Jill won anything).
Is it just me or are Jill's tits smaller in this 4th of July render than they are now?
Just look at them :love:
Jill Washes Boobies.gif

Just.... just look.... at them...... mmmm.......

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Nope. Josy will make lots of guy friends due to her outgoing personality and hot looks ... one of them will eventually catch her at a moment of weakness and she'll sleep with him, regret it almost immediately, but damage done. What if she sleeps with Derek when they are both at a low point and there for each other? Will MC be able to forgive her or Derek? What will Maya do when she finds out her brother cucked her?
That would never happen but that little bunny Jill i'm sure she been down for a blacked 4some

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes