Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Anti-Quinn feeling is built up by her simp as well, but you have done more to make people get fed up with Josy than even he has for Quinn.

The odd simp post wouldn't build up dislike for a character, but multiple posts every day makes people think "Fuck off, not more pictures of her", "I'm so bored of her now", "I'm pissed off of seeing more of her again". It's logical that the annoyance would build against her as much as against you, because it's the pictures of her that are the most prominent part of your posts, rather than your username.

You must be able to see that but yet you persist in doing it, the only reasonable explanation for that is that you want people to hate Josy, the only logical reason for you to want to hate Josy is if you hate her as well.
I'm not trying to annoy people with my post I'm just having fun loving my girl. I don't think it right to blame simps for simping it what we do, I don't see anti Quinn feeling building up anymore then what it already has been. We all here to simp and to have fun so as long as it nothing personal then just my point of view but no one got the right to get upset how I simp or how Joshy or Karama simps or anyone.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah I definitely disagree on that one. Quinn/ Rio was I can't find a better word, sorry, it was Disgusting. Rio visibly not enjoyed it, it was almost forced
It was Riona's idea, but yeah she didn't seem to like it in the end.

She's also seems like she doesn't want to join the threesome with Cammy if you start with Cammy but reversed Cammy wants to join them.

I do tend to skip the Riona/Quinn threesome anyways, I don't like the 500 dollar price attached to it, also since Fuckface is in love with ol' Maya regardless, I might as well get one scene in the bangbook.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is tiresome, yeah. Some act like it's a competition that means they have to hate on the characters that's not their favorite. Why can't we just get along and like who we like?
When its the same shit everyday, it's really became boring during these very long development time. just look at mostwanted8 immediate bait troll post, to get some reaction, and it lead the same circle jerking. :LOL:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
When its the same shit everyday, it's really became boring during these very long development time. just look at mostwanted8 immediate bait troll post, to get some reaction, and it lead the same circle jerking. :LOL:.
blame the LMFF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just think it only going to get worse from here

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
You’re such a bullshitter bro :LOL: Josy really needs new simps when the ones she has fight stupidly for first place, it’s been the same annoying shit over and over for days. Jose instead is a gimmick that some people (including josy fans) laugh at, if it bothers you you can’t take a harmless joke ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You’re such a bullshitter bro :LOL: Josy really needs new simps when the ones she has fight stupidly for first place, it’s been the same annoying shit over and over for days. Jose instead is a gimmick that some people (including josy fans) laugh at, if it bothers you you can’t take a harmless joke ;)
In the large unofficial BaDIK Discord for several thousand people, there are quite a lot of Josy fans. And no one behaves that way there. No one gets offended if someone says "Josy bad", no one gets offended by memes, no one gets offended by the Mexican version of Josy, yes, Jose jokes and mustaches exist there too, people don't start stupid fights over the characters.
They are mostly joking and having a good time, controlling the banters on friendly memeing level. Apart from one OG Maya fan who was kicked out of here, no one is being retarded.
Franzapa, btw, is from there too, he is one of the nicest people I have seen in the community. He's a Josy fan and we get along great.
Looking at these guys here...this fight between Josy fans and finding out who was simping her wrong/right, it feels like being in kindergarten. I can say it's kinda bullshit blaming Darkwen for all the fire and Josy hate, the guy just meme-simping Josy with Alady thing, it's nothing more then a bit weird, but that's all.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
In the large unofficial BaDIK Discord for several thousand people, there are quite a lot of Josy fans. And no one behaves that way there. No one gets offended if someone says "Josy bad", no one gets offended by memes, no one gets offended by the Mexican version of Josy, yes, Jose jokes and mustaches exist there too, people don't start stupid fights over the characters.
They are mostly joking and having a good time, controlling the banters on friendly memeing level. Apart from one OG Maya fan who was kicked out of here, no one is being retarded.
Franzapa, btw, is from there too, he is one of the nicest people I have seen in the community. He's a Josy fan and we get along great.
Looking at these guys here...this fight between Josy fans and finding out who was simping her wrong/right, it feels like being in kindergarten. I can say it's kinda bullshit blaming Darkwen for all the fire and Josy hate, the guy just meme-simping Josy with Alady thing, it's nothing more then a bit weird, but that's all.
They banned the clone series, don't tell me nobody gets offended there.

Also you do realize chip and dark are chilling right? People overreact to the shit talk, so they keep on doing it.

Zoners are just too easy to troll.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
No, no, no. View attachment 3806078
They can't even be compared. View attachment 3806087
Darkwen is the King. View attachment 3806088
The one and only First Jose Simp. View attachment 3806089
The Greatest. View attachment 3806090
All josy fans are the same to me and the relationship between them could be summarized as follows:

Fans of josy fighting each other:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josy fans bonding with each other:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes