Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
They banned the clone series, don't tell me nobody gets offended there.

Also you do realize chip and dark are chilling right? People overreact to the shit talk, so they keep on doing it.

Zoners are just too easy to troll.
I posted lockhear NTR pieces there, but there is simple rule, put under spoiler. Don't get bans/warnings for it.
~
For the same reason, people are making fun of Josy and clowning her, because her fans are easy to troll.
All drama here is about Josy and no one more - can't see fights about other characters now. Quinn drama is rare and low, only Caramba memeing his church, mostly thread is Josy circlejerk.
Ofc it's the second reason, firstly is her character regress, DPC writes her as an unattractive and annoying character, more and more. That's why people going on her negatively at first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
In the large unofficial BaDIK Discord for several thousand people, there are quite a lot of Josy fans. And no one behaves that way there. No one gets offended if someone says "Josy bad", no one gets offended by memes, no one gets offended by the Mexican version of Josy, yes, Jose jokes and mustaches exist there too, people don't start stupid fights over the characters.
They are mostly joking and having a good time, controlling the banters on friendly memeing level. Apart from one OG Maya fan who was kicked out of here, no one is being retarded.
Franzapa, btw, is from there too, he is one of the nicest people I have seen in the community. He's a Josy fan and we get along great.
Looking at these guys here...this fight between Josy fans and finding out who was simping her wrong/right, it feels like being in kindergarten. I can say it's kinda bullshit blaming Darkwen for all the fire and Josy hate, the guy just meme-simping Josy with Alady thing, it's nothing more then a bit weird, but that's all.
Sounds interesting, pass me the discord link to check it out. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Guys! I've figured it out! Darkwen isn't real! It's an AI. The alady stuff is its default reaction to failing the Turing test. It's resetting to get out of a loop. Just ask it what love is and watch what happens.

It's obvious really. Liking Josy is one thing, but no real person would simp her.
If I was AI I could take over the world 87 and haft times by now :p Smart people simp Josy :cool:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You’re such a bullshitter bro :LOL: Josy really needs new simps when the ones she has fight stupidly for first place, it’s been the same annoying shit over and over for days. Jose instead is a gimmick that some people (including josy fans) laugh at, if it bothers you you can’t take a harmless joke ;)
really there is no fight for first just a simp that a can't admit he lost to a nutcase saying Alady all the time. DPC even used the Jose jokes in ep9 so it all good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That fucker DPC was still in halloween's mindset when he pose this Josy render. This Josy's expression is nothing more than ugly (andscary as shit).
Another good example of the so called "increased quality" that has been dragging out development times
I find it super sexy it so fill of passion and desire :love: :love: :love::):love::love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They banned the clone series, don't tell me nobody gets offended there.

Also you do realize chip and dark are chilling right? People overreact to the shit talk, so they keep on doing it.

Zoners are just too easy to troll.
I made a mistake once to try to have a serious conversation with gerald , about some of his takes and he get so butthurt, that run in to off topic ( and his discord, jezus fucking crist, how cringe just that sound as he described it :LOL: ) , to start to shit talk about me, as me is the sole toxic enemy number one of the topic.
the same guy who a year ago call reddierts all kind of names, but hey as long as they like his shity overused bore to death memes, and fan-art they are now cool guys.

He even admit they troll for popruse for attention and when they get the attention they desperately craving for try to take some kind of high ground that hey "I triggerd the Josy fans they can't take jokes blah blah blah blah " , "only my preciosu discod fans who laught at my shity jokes are the cool guys "

He was ranting and defending an abuser defender just because he gave him daz assets for his mediocre Fan-art, what are so funny according to him.

Yeah this guy is no position to lecture me about anything. a giant fucking Hypocrite nothing more as far as I'm concerned.

so Yeah, I just Troll back time to time , but frankly even that became boring. especially when you around here since 5 year. :LOL:.

of course I'm also a bit unfair, I can understand that their waifus even with the great writing of dpc :whistle: and personal story and etc etc are so fucking boring and cliche that they rather talk about Josy 24/7, at least that give them some kind of satisfaction when you not ignor them , they should be greatful for us that we even decide to " play " with them , other wise what the fuck would be happen wiht this place ?

:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes