Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I gave a logical reason for why alady means bitch, you haven't given any logical reason why it means anything else.
The only way some might find logic in what you is if your as brain dead as the sitting president of the US:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My love for Josy is unmatch

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The only way some might find logic in what you is if your as brain dead as the sitting president of the US:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My love for Josy is unmatch
You're right, your love for Josy is far enough on the minus scale no-one else can match it, you do go further than the other Josy haters to promote hatred of her by annoying other thread readers with your constant posts calling her a bitch, disguised as posts praising her

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You're right, your love for Josy is far enough on the minus scale no-one else can match it, you do go further than the other Josy haters to promote hatred of her by annoying other thread readers with your constant posts calling her a bitch, disguised as posts praising her
(y):cool:
BeingADIK 2024-07-06 21-42-05-36.jpg

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
My threesome scene rankings:

1) Josy + Maya Halloween
2) Nicole + Sandy birthday
3) Sage + Quinn party planning
4) Sarah + Mel Hallowween
5) Rio + Cammy HOT party
6) Cammy + Mona scavenger hunt
7) Lily + Nicole Halloween
8) Josy + Maya BBQ
9) Josy + Maya scavenger hunt
10) Sarah + Mel shower
big gap
11) Quinn + Rio restaurant
12) Ashley + Lily sauna

Last edited:
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
My Alady post might go over board sometimes but it just my silly way to show Josy love. Simping is meant to be silly so there nothing that can be found annoying about it, I should probaly 5x ,10x, 50x 5000x my Josy Alady post
Screenshot 2023-09-10 141444.png
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Josy is life Josy is love Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My Alady post might go over board sometimes but it just my silly way to show Josy love. Simping is meant to be silly so there nothing that can be found annoying about it, I should probaly 5x ,10x, 50x 5000x my Josy Alady post
View attachment 3805744
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Josy is life Josy is love Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
BeingADIK 2024-07-05 03-57-39-59.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 3805744
Calling her a bitch 14 times in one post, says it all.

If you actually like Josy then you'd defend her against criticism but you wouldn't deliberately build up the hate against her constantly, or at least when you realise what you are doing is building the hate against her you'd scale it back, but if anything you see the build up of hate against her and that encourages you to post more, which is why I'm convinced that it's your plan to build up hate against her, which you'd only do if you hate her yourself.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Calling her a bitch 14 times in one post, says it all.

If you actually like Josy then you'd defend her against criticism but you wouldn't deliberately build up the hate against her constantly, or at least when you realise what you are doing is building the hate against her you'd scale it back, but if anything you see the build up of hate against her and that encourages you to post more, which is why I'm convinced that it's your plan to build up hate against her, which you'd only do if you hate her yourself.
I've never build up any hate for Josy ever only love for Josy, keep in mind a LSRJS gets in a lot more fights then I ever have I just to put a end to a lot :p :p
It not easy being number 1 butt the view is great
josytop.png
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've never build up any hate for Josy ever only love for Josy, keep in mind a LSRJS gets in a lot more fights then I ever have I just to put a end to a lot :p :p
It not easy being number 1 butt the view is great
View attachment 3805791
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
Every time you make an annoying post about Josy that doesn't just associate the annoyance with you but also with Josy, everyone can see the anti-Josy posts come in regularly after you go on one of your posting sprees, you admitted yourself that you go overboard with the posts, and the only reason to do that when you can see that you are encouraging anti-Josy feeling with the posts is if you want other people to hate Josy, and the only reason to want people to hate Josy is if you hate her yourself. As you've proven by calling her a bitch 18 times in your last two posts.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Every time you make an annoying post about Josy that doesn't just associate the annoyance with you but also with Josy, everyone can see the anti-Josy posts come in regularly after you go on one of your posting sprees, you admitted yourself that you go overboard with the posts, and the only reason to do that when you can see that you are encouraging anti-Josy feeling with the posts is if you want other people to hate Josy, and the only reason to want people to hate Josy is if you hate her yourself. As you've proven by calling her a bitch 18 times in your last two posts.
Every girl gets some hate but none of my post have cause hate for her and the only people hate posting her already don't like Josy besides most of it comes from the head of the church of Quinn so that don't even count:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I've never encourage anti-Josy feeling with my post. It bullshit to blame a fan for loving to much if someone don't like it fine but if the post have somehow cause hate that is not my fault but solely on the person doing the hating and honestly they should rethink things if that the case and get a life:cool:
well a mic drop emoji would be good about now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Every girl gets some hate but none of my post have cause hate for her and the only people hate posting her already don't like Josy besides most of it comes from the head of the church of Quinn so that don't even count:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I've never encourage anti-Josy feeling with my post. It bullshit to blame a fan for loving to much if someone don't like it fine but if the post have somehow cause hate that is not my fault but solely on the person doing the hating and honestly they should rethink things if that the case and get a life:cool:
well a mic drop emoji would be good about now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anti-Quinn feeling is built up by her simp as well, but you have done more to make people get fed up with Josy than even he has for Quinn.

The odd simp post wouldn't build up dislike for a character, but multiple posts every day makes people think "Fuck off, not more pictures of her", "I'm so bored of her now", "I'm pissed off of seeing more of her again". It's logical that the annoyance would build against her as much as against you, because it's the pictures of her that are the most prominent part of your posts, rather than your username.

You must be able to see that but yet you persist in doing it, the only reasonable explanation for that is that you want people to hate Josy, the only logical reason for you to want to hate Josy is if you hate her as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes