Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I never told Josy unless I was on her path, not because she needed to know but just because on the throuple path I could see MC confiding in her (as she is in a similar situation to Chad and Troy) just to figure out what he should do.

.... But then I learned about Sage tagging along for Thanksgiving at the Baileys, so now I always tell Josy.
Yeah, on her throuple path I confided in her because MC is comfortable enough to trust her and because he might value her opinion regarding what to do since she's in a similar situation of feeling forced to conceal her sexuality (and because she's in a similar situation, it'd be very unlikely for her to go blabbing about it even if MC didn't trust her as deeply).

Last edited:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Finally, having "Shift to a Female Protag Lesbian Game Halfway Through" on my Bingo card will pay off! Clearly only if you have a CHICK affinity though.
It would be actually cool... here's my official and TOTALLY plausible head canon moving forwards
  1. Original MC starts dating Bella for good, moves in with her and waves goodbye to college dramaqueens (I know I simply can't resist Bella, it's already in her name :p) and get their "happy ever after".
  2. Zoey, resumes highschool and needs to deal with the consequences in the group of folks that has become her friends (e.g. trying to hit on Josy, the s..storm happening between Sage and Jade, Maya's issues, etc..)
End result, she packs and run again to Cali, gets couple more piercings and ends up drowning while surfing (one needs a dark ending every so often lol)

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Interesting, I'm pretty sure in my playthrough she mentioned that she finished high school via testing out or something become coming back. I wonder if that's different depending on player choices.
Yeah, didn't she passed algebra or whatever it was and informed her mom. Or maybe I'm tripping.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys have no fucking idea how much I fear that DPC would turn Jill in some kind of Leah.

On the plus side, the expected "real-time" length of the game won't give us long enough to see it and have those mini-games!
I think she's gonna have an abortion at some point. Else, we're gonna see the kid in the epilogue (if there will be one).

What really interests me is the combination of telling Josy, but not Sage. That's a time bomb of drama. Add showing Jade's video to the DIKs and Sage is bound to hate MC more than she has ever hated anyone. The question is, how can he be telling us this story if Sage kills him.
Bro is pure evil. I like it.

Truer words never been spoken. That's why, for me. Even though Jill as a character and LI is still on the top spot, Sage's path is my favorite one and the most repeatable one in my playthrough. I really love her route and her personality.
I know the feel bro.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Nah if you ask me the Leah of this one is the cafeteria girl, which unless I'm blind is also the one who's handing out blackmail envelopes and posting stuff (Cath and the pics of the DIKs)
I agree, at least is what DPC shown us so far. The thing with Jill is that she seems too good to be true. But you're right, probably another redhead psycopath.

Reactions: Ricthequick

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You guys have no fucking idea how much I fear that DPC would turn Jill in some kind of Leah.
It's right that you're afraid. This is likely to happen. :(
I don't want to defame anyone in vain. We, Quinn followers, are not like that. :cautious:
But we need to admit the truth - there is darkness somewhere deep in Jill's soul. o_O
But not just Jill's soul. Almost everyone has. :(
And only the Divine Quinn is holy, bright, pure and innocent. :rolleyes::love:
Only with Divine Quinn can person find happiness, love, peace and all the pleasures of Paradise. :love::love::love:
Praise the Divine Quinn.:love:
y9k (1).gif
Hallelujah.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
It's right that you're afraid. This is likely to happen. :(
I don't want to defame anyone in vain. We, Quinn followers, are not like that. :cautious:
But we need to admit the truth - there is darkness somewhere deep in Jill's soul. o_O
But not just Jill's soul. Almost everyone has. :(
And only the Divine Quinn is holy, bright, pure and innocent. :rolleyes::love:
Only with Divine Quinn can person find happiness, love, peace and all the pleasures of Paradise. :love::love::love:
Praise the Divine Quinn.:love:
View attachment 3811521
Hallelujah.
Going after her this run (the one with Jill became too boring haha) and just noticed something

flutepints.jpg

Those aren't flutes, but damned pints of champagne!

Steuan

May 3, 2024
There's a couple of us Lily fans here. Me & Riaman drink the Lily Kool-Aid. Good to see there's another.
View attachment 3810889
The most exhausting,most fervent gymnastics exercises that one of the most flexible,
angelic creations on earth can perform on you,
while you continue to lick and suck vigorously on her wettest,juiciest,most abundant paradise,
until she moans and squirts with pleasure..

Lily,Lily,Lily,let's roll until the end of time,
let us experience the wildest passion until our pounding hearts burst out and the gates of hell burst open,
Lily,Lily,Lily,my most adorable angel with the craziest sides.. :love::love:
View attachment 3810935
Solo with Lily is way better than any 3some. Way more intimate. Hope to breakdown her walls soon enough.
Gentlemen... It's an honor to be in #TEAMLILY with you. :cool:(y)

Reactions: Riaman and Educifer

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The thing with Jill is that she seems too good to be true.
Oh, yes. You are on the right track with this. Just think about Jill's lies regarding her stage fright. She says she has that, yet she also mentions she can easily do presentations in front of her class which consists of pretty much the same amount of students (as we can see during the business class scenes) as the audience in the auditorium does during the recital. You can easily conclude that this is either due to some kind of trauma that she has which she associates with playing the piano or playing the piano, but in front of other people. This is related to the Lana drama which is yet to unfold! It's no wonder she doesn't tell the MC about it and chooses to lie instead, similar to how she lied about wanting her first time of having sex to be perfect.

Remember the rejection scene with Jill? No? Well, then you never got it. Anyway, Jill rejects the MC for being a DIK regardless of whether he helped her during the recital or not. She even gets super-judgmental with the way she says "And you..." while pouting when the MC runs across the city all the way over to her. Jill is a manipulative woman. Very much so.

1720453051328.png

You have to also understand that Jill is a character whose internal monologue is most of the time shown to us, but when is it not? Well, that's during her biggest bipolar moments when she drops the facade of being a pretty, young naive virgin girl and becomes completely emotionless and cold. There's a reason why these scenes are so long, yet they don't show us any kind of internal dialogue of hers. Usually such scenes in the game will still make the character's intentions clear, like Josy in Episode 10 when she tries reinventing her Rooster profile due to Oscar's insults towards her. Everything is made obvious about that and everyone knows that's what the scene was about. But with Jill? They look somewhat more like this:

1720453831932.png
1720453850910.png

Look beyond her masquerade. You'll find the evident clues of her becoming the final villain of this game and betraying the MC. Watch her already be aware of who the MC's mother is and that the Royce property is the same house that was in the background in the picture of Tremolo's mother posing with her friends, who happen to also be Jill's friends' mothers (Bianca's and Carla's).

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Oh, yes. You are on the right track with this. Just think about Jill's lies regarding her stage fright. She says she has that, yet she also mentions she can easily do presentations in front of her class which consists of pretty much the same amount of students (as we can see during the business class scenes) as the audience in the auditorium does during the recital. You can easily conclude that this is either due to some kind of trauma that she has which she associates with playing the piano or playing the piano, but in front of other people. This is related to the Lana drama which is yet to unfold! It's no wonder she doesn't tell the MC about it and chooses to lie instead, similar to how she lied about wanting her first time of having sex to be perfect.

Remember the rejection scene with Jill? No? Well, then you never got it. Anyway, Jill rejects the MC for being a DIK regardless of whether he helped her during the recital or not. She even gets super-judgmental with the way she says "And you..." while pouting when the MC runs across the city all the way over to her. Jill is a manipulative woman. Very much so.

View attachment 3811554

You have to also understand that Jill is a character whose internal monologue is most of the time shown to us, but when is it not? Well, that's during her biggest bipolar moments when she drops the facade of being a pretty, young naive virgin girl and becomes completely emotionless and cold. There's a reason why these scenes are so long, yet they don't show us any kind of internal dialogue of hers. Usually such scenes in the game will still make the character's intentions clear, like Josy in Episode 10 when she tries reinventing her Rooster profile due to Oscar's insults towards her. Everything is made obvious about that and everyone knows that's what the scene was about. But with Jill? They look somewhat more like this:

View attachment 3811584
View attachment 3811585

Look beyond her masquerade. You'll find the evident clues of her becoming the final villain of this game and betraying the MC. Watch her already be aware of who the MC's mother is and that the Royce property is the same house that was in the background in the picture of Tremolo's mother posing with her friends, who happen to also be Jill's friends' mothers (Bianca's and Carla's).
Dude wtf?

Anyway... as I said before I fear that Jill could turn into some kind of villain but honestly, I don't think is the case. But I do believe there will be something dark around her and not only "Lana's death" (and if it is only Lana's death, I think there will be some really heavy shit around it)

Reactions: Riaman

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Dude wtf?

Anyway... as I said before I fear that Jill could turn into some kind of villain but honestly, I don't think is the case. But I do believe there will be something dark around her and not only "Lana's death" (and if it is only Lana's death, I think there will be some really heavy shit around it)
I'm half-sarcastic when I make 'Jill final villain' posts. But I don't think she's necessarily gonna be turned into a villain. There's just something off about her. It's like she's putting on an act most of the time and when you look at those scenes where she's alone with no-one else near her, she seems different from her usual self. The MC also comments on this when he first catches her playing the piano in the auditorium, asking himself: "Was that really Jill in there?" because she was so different from how she usually is. The 'darkness' we're talking about is most likely related to her piano playing, Bella, Lana and the MC's family.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes