Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
This is probably the best hairstyle for Maya. Is this a fanart? Never seen this render before. But I also never collected puzzle pieces so probably could be that too.
It's the last render you unlock on the laptop I believe, grabbed a screen the other day and forgot about it :LOL:

Reactions: Riaman

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Can I say something (while my lady of the furrowed eyebrows isn't staring at me)?

As much as I'm not a superfan of Quinn's face, her body is probably one of the more proportioned...
"Quinn on top" in the sex scene on the sofa of the (still) destroyed MC's room is... something else

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scopelophila

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Oh, yes. You are on the right track with this. Just think about Jill's lies regarding her stage fright. She says she has that, yet she also mentions she can easily do presentations in front of her class which consists of pretty much the same amount of students (as we can see during the business class scenes) as the audience in the auditorium does during the recital. You can easily conclude that this is either due to some kind of trauma that she has which she associates with playing the piano or playing the piano, but in front of other people. This is related to the Lana drama which is yet to unfold! It's no wonder she doesn't tell the MC about it and chooses to lie instead, similar to how she lied about wanting her first time of having sex to be perfect.

Remember the rejection scene with Jill? No? Well, then you never got it. Anyway, Jill rejects the MC for being a DIK regardless of whether he helped her during the recital or not. She even gets super-judgmental with the way she says "And you..." while pouting when the MC runs across the city all the way over to her. Jill is a manipulative woman. Very much so.

View attachment 3811554

You have to also understand that Jill is a character whose internal monologue is most of the time shown to us, but when is it not? Well, that's during her biggest bipolar moments when she drops the facade of being a pretty, young naive virgin girl and becomes completely emotionless and cold. There's a reason why these scenes are so long, yet they don't show us any kind of internal dialogue of hers. Usually such scenes in the game will still make the character's intentions clear, like Josy in Episode 10 when she tries reinventing her Rooster profile due to Oscar's insults towards her. Everything is made obvious about that and everyone knows that's what the scene was about. But with Jill? They look somewhat more like this:

View attachment 3811584
View attachment 3811585

Look beyond her masquerade. You'll find the evident clues of her becoming the final villain of this game and betraying the MC. Watch her already be aware of who the MC's mother is and that the Royce property is the same house that was in the background in the picture of Tremolo's mother posing with her friends, who happen to also be Jill's friends' mothers (Bianca's and Carla's).
Who knows, maybe Jill suffers from a multiple personality disorder or decided to apply doofy's strategy. :Kappa:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
It's the last render you unlock on the laptop I believe, grabbed a screen the other day and forgot about it :LOL:
Yeah, I figured would be something like that, too much bothersome aspect of this game. Atleast Vault codes can be easily be used by checking on internet. This one alongside booklets and phamplets scattered around is such a cumbersome feature to unlock renders.

Reactions: Ricthequick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill knows what's in that room. And it's obviously nothing bad, or else why would she be surprised that the door is locked and even tried to open it herself?
It's 100% related to James somehow.
I am not sure if she knows what is there, maybe she has an idea of what might be there, but no certainty. After mc tells her about it Jill tries to open the door. It may be that she just wants to check that it is actually closed, but not necessarily

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Something dark is going on with Bella. The scene when you step onto her route in the library makes no sense if there isn't. Why else would Tremolo think they would run for help if they knew why she was crying?

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Something dark is going on with Bella. The scene when you step onto her route in the library makes no sense if there isn't. Why else would Tremolo think they would run for help if they knew why she was crying?
Might just very well be that the husband is dead and with him their son/daughter? Making it a way heavier situation than a "simple" adultery.

I honestly don't believe there's anything sinister with Bella, despite me obsessing over that friggin closed door :cautious:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
on a different note, but how big is that head?!?

View attachment 3812020
Well, you have to factor in distance as well - Maya is closer to the "camera" than the others because she's leaning forward while giving that little child a piggyback.
As much as I'm not a superfan of Quinn's face, her body is probably one of the more proportioned...
I don't like Quinn's face and hair so much, but her body is one of the best in the game, no question.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes